AWF Mayhem: 7 June 04

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

Xille, I told you that you might win the titles. I don't have any problems with losing the belts because it just gives me more of a reason to fight on. We will have our singles match, that I promise you. Congratulations tonight you were the better team. But just wait until we get our rematch.
Feed them to the Sharkticons!
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Sweet. It's on, baby.
Ignavus
Protoform

I lied, X's sister is at least a C cup

Post by Ignavus »

Sparky, you think I am boring? You...think...I...am...boring?

Maybe you should "learn shut up" yourself. You're as flat as X's sister's chest! You couldnt make a firecracker pop. You couldnt make a Mexican bean jump. We should bottle up your hot air as a cure for insomnia. I fell asleep reading your post (to be fair, though, I fall asleep doing most things)

Oh, no! Sparky thinks Im boring! Whatever will I do!!!
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ H. Simpson
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Hey Divebomb, any chance that you and I could put off our match for a show while I beat the crap out of Igz here? It'll all be "in good fun", Igz, I promise.

Hardcore match. I'll show you why I'm a former champ.
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

Originally posted by xille
It'll all be "in good fun", I promise.
I've hear that somewhere.... where was it....

Oh right! Your sister said the same thing to me! ....And then she said it would cost 20 bucks.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

There's one problem with all of this, Igz.

My sister, the person you claim gave you sexual favors in exchange for money, used to be my brother, Jerry.

And as far as I'm aware, s/he's pre-op.

I really hope that was fun, baby.
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

All I can say is, it was worth it. Every second.

And lets say this; she got the pretty genes.

So you want a hardcore match? Ok, I always wanted a chance to try out some of those ladder dives.

Oh, and you were a former champ alright. For what, like 3 seconds?

Now I think the big question will be, who is your "sister" gonna root for?
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Alright, I'll agree to all of this, but with one stipulation:

Once it's over, you leave me the hell alone for a while, unless you're fighting beside me against the GPA.

As for me being a champ, I had a longer title run than a lot of the former champs, and I was the first to survive the 24/7 rule on the belt.

And of course my... sibling... got the pretty genes. Why the hell do you think my dad thought I was completely worthless? You can see how horrible my family was. My bro is now my sis. As to who'll s/he'll root for? Well, you're apparently in a relationship with her, and s/he always supports her bitches.
Silly Cow

Post by Silly Cow »

Originally posted by Sparky
Ignavus you are boring everyoby , personally i think you should learn shut up as one day you will get what you deserve!
Fear not, he will. Very soon.
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

I got no problem with that deal. In fact, as soon as I finish up some loose ends (this darth vader poser) then I wanna start trashin the GPA. Those guys have a serious hard on for pissing me off. They try too hard.

And I dont think you're worthless. Want a hug? Group Therapy Time!

....and after that Ill kick your ass
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

*note to writers*

My music changed a long time ago...you people should check these things...
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

Well holy crap. It took him all of a couple of days to decide that he wants to take us on. I love how every new guy in this fed just right off decides to take on the GPA and what I like even more is that they all think they can take us. Its just so funny.

But yeah Xille we can postpone the match for one more show. Have fun beating the hell out of him but then you are going down.
Feed them to the Sharkticons!
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

OOC: hey guys i'm going to be away from the internet for little a little bit :(

its that damn time of the year again. time to move so anyways i'll be back.
Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

Originally posted by Ignavus
as soon as I finish up some loose ends (this darth vader poser)

Do not worry...your cleanssing shhall be sswifft and...

Well, I would ssay 'painlesss', but thhat would require you to cooperate. Whichh you will not. Ssso it may hurt a ffair amount. But to know pleassure, you musst firsst know pain...
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

D-Ex: Food for your thoughts Death?....How about I just get there where your at and grab you by the neck and devour your damn head. Now I am not all for decapitating a nimrod like you but if you mess with me again, you will find yourself in that situation with your head on a basket and the rest of your body limp.
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

Urrrrrggghhhaaahhh...D-Exxx...how many timess musst I ssay thiss to drill it into your sskull? Read the ffollowing thhree timess, vvery careffully:

I. Have. No. Quarrel.* Withh. You.

* 'quarrel' meanss 'argument', in casse you were conffussed.

You are pure now, thuss I havve no reasson to attack you, and will quite ffreely let you go about your bussinesss. Thhat ssaid, I would make an exxcception iff you attempted to devvour my head in any way. And iff you sstill wishh to hound me down, I will retaliate with lethal fforcce iff neccesssary. Othherwisse, get ovver it and enjoy thhe clean liffe. I'm not ssaying thhat I exxpect you to invvite me round ffor drinkss any time ssoon; I jusst wishh ffor you to get your emotionss in check beffore thhey land you in evven more trouble. Wisse man'ss sssentimentss. Pay thhem due heed.
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

Your whole philosophy seems allitle flawed there, death.

You say you "cleaned" him, but seems like D-Ex is still the same guy. Seems like he still wants to wail on your tiny little head, so how does that count as purified? I can sure as hell tell you no ways a beating gonna change me, so you better change that plan right now.

When Big Show dropped Kurt Angle off a ledge he came out and whined "I cant have sex with my wife anymore!" I couldnt breathe I was laughing so hard. The point is that that's how my beating will purify you. You wont be able to make the troops stand at attention, you wont be able to find the rooster in the hen house, you wont ever play ring around the rosie, you'll be the only non-stiff stiff in the morgue.
Sparky
Protoform

Post by Sparky »

ignavus you find me boring? Sure maybe you do , but you should seriously consider shutting your mouth. Each time i look at the boards all i see is you blabbing on about something that doesn't matter like Xilles sister (no offence). You better not pick on the wrong people in this fed , because trust me , youll get your ass kicked.
Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

Ignavusss...let's jusst ssay thhat I wass never going to be any off thhosse thhings any time ssoon anyway.

Asss ffor your othher commentss...thhe ffact thhat YOU do not ssee any diffferencce to D-Exxx provess nothhing. I can ssee the diffferencce, and sso will thhe guardss at thhe Pearly Gatess...the ssame guardss who will deny your entrancce iff I do not help you. And believve me, I intend to try my damndesst to erasse your previouss errorss, prefferably not in ass ffinal a manner ass I am capable off. Iff thhat doess not work...let uss jusst ssay thhat thhere iss more thhan one way to sskin an onion.

Do not ressissst...
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Originally posted by Strafe
Silly Bombshell, titles are for champions, something you are not.

Oh, really. I guess you've forgotten the fact that I've held two different belts on two different occasions.

No biggie. I suppose getting too many shots to your head does stuff to you.

And no, I'm not talking about chair shots. ;)