AWF Mayhem: 7 June 04

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Sparky
Protoform

Post by Sparky »

Originally posted by Shockmeister

ffor a comeback name, try "Ignoramuss". Sssee? It iss eassy! Ssso eassy thhat...well, you may sstill havve trouble withh it...but I am ccertain a trained monkey could manage it.

I was thinking about some but i think ill try " Ignoramuss "

Oh and judge death dont take that to heart , " King Hiss " it was just some dude who couldn't think of anything else to say.
Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

Thhere iss no Shockmeisster.

No, thhat didn't get through. Let me repeat...

THERE ISS NO SHOCKMEISTER AND THERE NEVER WASSS!

Thhere iss only Deathh...and thhat iss all you shhould be conccerning yoursselff withh. Unlesss Igzz sstartss to halluccinate, and thinkss thhat you are Xille'ss...ahh...'ssibling'.

Don't assk how I know he doess thhat.
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

Originally posted by Shockmeister
Don't assk how I know he doess thhat.

I knew there was someone in the closet!

Ignoramus, g'one Death. Sparky, I sincerely doubt that you can do anything without someone giving you a gift.

And whats wrong with trained monkeys?
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ H. Simpson
Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

Originally posted by Ignavus
I knew there was someone in the closet!

Do not worry, I havve not been hiding in your closset...
I ssimply installed a mini-CCTV camera in thhere. And beamed thhe imagess straight to my perssonal Sky Didital channel.

And back to ssemi-reality...Trained monkeyss are ffine when thhey are at a ssaffe disstancce ffrom your nethher regionss. Othherwisse...let uss avvoid thhat ssubject.

And thhankss ffor complimenting my inssult ssuggesstion.

Dear God, thiss iss sstarting to ssound like ssomething from Fffriendss...Or perhapsss Happy Dayss. I musst change thisss...

You will bothh be judgged! Mwuahahahaa...ha...nevermind, I givve up.
Ignavus
Protoform

I wasnt gonna post... but oh well

Post by Ignavus »

Now thats the kinda attitude I like, Death.

Mellow out, my brotha. Does it all reallllly matter? Who needs to waste time "purifying" people when you can have fun wailing on idiots like spork-man!
Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

Purifffication iss NOT a wasste off time and nevver will be sso long ass one ssinner sstill drawss breathh withhin thiss company.

And I am not your "brothha" and havve no wishh to be related to you in any way. And thhiss hass nothhing to do withh thhe legality off any ssexual dessiress I may havve regarding you. I jusst do not wishh ffor my own gene-sseed to be tainted in ssuch a way.

Oh, and I sstill don't know whethher you are human or a trained monkey. I havve no wishh to be in thhe ssame ffamily ass a monkey. Darn it, you made me ssay "ass" again! Happy now?! Good, becausse ffor now, thhat'ss all you are getting out off me.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Bombshell, You keep forgeting something. I'M STILL HERE. You call lighting someone on fire an achivement? I'm the one who achieved through that. Hundreds die by the day because of fire, but I LIVED. your PUNK ASS FAILS TO SEE THE TRUTH. Fine, you wanted to stick your punk ass into another frying pan, I hope you're ready, cause you're about to get SERVED. regardless of what "spunky" or "Iguana" have to say or do, we finish this. next mayhem, IT ENDS.
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

Ah Ravage, the man that put HBK out of the ring, the one with the real warrior spirt. Yet it is not so. You have given up hope on ever perfecting your warrior skills and instead have joined a bunch of lily-gagers that support Reily.

It would be a pity to maul and destory such a talent, and yet it must be done for your nothing of your former self. Insead your a shell of what you were and live in name only. So you disabled HBK, big deal whoop-de-do. Like I care, it just means that thier is one less person at the top that I have to destory to get at Reliy who will no doubt be sending out his goon squad, which no doubt will inculde you.

And yet your so bold as to say that I should get my butt out of the ring? A Request that I shall deny. I shall don't get out of any ring, nor shall I get out of your way.

I shall not make fun of you mom or whatever, for thats not my style. You say you and GPA will steam roll me? Well come on and try whhc no doubt reliy will only be to happy to do.

You listen up and your listen good Ravage. I don't care what your past accomplishments are or who you were or what you are now. All I know is that if you stand in my way, which you no doubt will, I shall have to destory you. That is the Fact.

You only 2 choices. Stand in my way and be destoryed or step aside and let me go on my way. That is a Threat.

I have given you two choice, and its you who decides what path your choosing. Yet I have an idea of what you will chose.

Fear The Revenge, Feel The Power, Believe the Hype!
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

And you know Viking Wonder Boy? I am not moving and I am not exactly scared of you.

So get Thor's Hammer or have Odin toss lighting at my ass. But if you want to get in the ring with me I will make sure it is one choice you sure as hell regret.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

Iguana?

I dont really see the insult there, convoy. I had an Iguana once. His name was tumblin' Jumper. Dunno why, he never tumled nor jumped. I'll say this for you, at least you dont make me read a freakin essay.... and are smart enough to put commas in the right place.

You asked for this fight convoy, so dont start complaining about my involvement. You came asking for it, you challenged me. You've got a thing against bombshell, but I respect him. So dont expect to just write me off.

I am the I, and you are not.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Originally posted by God Jinrai
next mayhem, IT ENDS.

Oh, yes. It will end all right.

Count on it.
Vin Ghostal

Post by Vin Ghostal »

What a great victory!