Preview of this week's mayhem

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Here is an idea RERE, I mean E-Ex, if you stop talking I won't bother you. So why don't you shut your yap or stuff it with that happy meal your parents got you.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Wow. For once, I wish Ravage would take his own advice.

Oh, and D-Ex, can I have that happy meal?
Artwork by Jackpot, sig by Denyer. Both of them are awesome!
Click the sig to go to Jackpot's site.
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

Originally posted by Ravage
Here is an idea RERE, I mean E-Ex, if you stop talking I won't bother you. So why don't you shut your yap or stuff it with that happy meal your parents got you.
D-Ex: Oh I'm sorry but if you cant say my name right, you cant play with the flinstone's phone big boy! Oh no! So be a good boy and maybe I may give you that happy meal. Too BAD! Cause Xille, sure go ahead heres 5 bucks to buy that happy meal of yours. See Ravage, live by example. Be a good boy, Uncle D-Extreme might give you a treat. Be a bad foul mouthed whipper-snapper like you, and I might ask you to cut a wire for me to slap your ass with!
:mad:
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Ignavus
Protoform

Here's to random ramblings!

Post by Ignavus »

So wait, you're my uncle? Crap! Now Im all confused again, I thought I had this all figured out. Now, did you bang my aunt or are you some long lost child or something? But then.... yarg! Brain freeze. Crap! Now I want a popsicle.

But not the green kind. They're grody.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ H. Simpson
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Re: Here's to random ramblings!

Post by Extreme_Kup »

Originally posted by Ignavus
So wait, you're my uncle? Crap! Now Im all confused again, I thought I had this all figured out. Now, did you bang my aunt or are you some long lost child or something? But then.... yarg! Brain freeze. Crap! Now I want a popsicle.

But not the green kind. They're grody.

D-Ex: WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA! Before I answer that question of yours monkey boy, GET YOUR FACE AWAY FROM ME! Man, now its not those things kiddo. I might be your uncle if either your the bastard child of my former associate Cyberstrike or some random son of a person who drugged me into your baptisimal to make me your legal uncle. If its either those two then yes, you can get your 'nappy' meal or I'll just give you this advice as welcome to the AWF. NEVER......eat too much frozen food, especially popsicles. They give you brain freeze. And I xtremely recommend that you should pay your dues before I give you my props. No disrespect and all but thats just me, you better prove something before I believe in it.

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Look D, you know maybe if you had done something more with your life than teaming with a some jobber that I can't remember if he even works here anymore. Maybe you would be something special. But thats right you are special just in the wrong way.

And Xille, you see your don't just understand do you? I tell you to SOD off you keep irritating me like that rash you probably got from my mom. BTW you might want to see a doctor about that. But moving on, you keep pissing me off when you know someday I will have you in the Hangover and a chair will be underneath you and that second before your upper vertabrate break in one wonderful snap, you will think, was this worth it? Was it really worth it to upset the man that can and will kill me if he gets his hands on me.

Just think about it shorty.

Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

Look D, you know maybe if you had done something more with your life than teaming with a some jobber that I can't remember if he even works here anymore. Maybe you would be something special. But thats right you are special just in the wrong way.

D-Ex: Really now Rav? Now coming from a guy like you, thats a bit ironic in the sense that its the other way around. Instead of me being that thing, youre the 'special' member of the GPA. Infact your arrogance will be your waterloo throughout your career here. And will be the reason for you to loose to people half your size.

Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

And Xille, you see your don't just understand do you? I tell you to SOD off you keep irritating me like that rash you probably got from my mom. BTW you might want to see a doctor about that. But moving on, you keep pissing me off when you know someday I will have you in the Hangover and a chair will be underneath you and that second before your upper vertabrate break in one wonderful snap, you will think, was this worth it? Was it really worth it to upset the man that can and will kill me if he gets his hands on me.

Just think about it shorty.

Ravage, I can't wait till we meet in the ring again. I cannot wait. It will absolutely, positively be my favorite match since I've been in the AWF. Because it'll be the time when I show everyone just how full of **** you are.

But sadly, we've got other arrangements, you and I. You've got G91 possibly breating down your neck and I've not simply got the NWA coming up, I've hopefully got Divebomb in a singles match. So I'll say this Ravage, if we both happen to be in the Archivebowl together, I'll be looking for your ass.

Remember that.
Artwork by Jackpot, sig by Denyer. Both of them are awesome!
Click the sig to go to Jackpot's site.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Xille, Galvy is nothing to me, he is already broken all it will take is that one extra push from me to finish his broken body and send him to where that Jinrai fellow was for the longest time.

And I don't exactly see you pushing to get into the ring with me. I don't care if I end your career on TV or a PPV. Besides I think I would like to treat our viewers to something they can see on TV for free rather than paying to watch me cause you physical harm.

And what is that that knat that keeps on talking to me? I don't even remember his name now. Oh yes I do it's jobber.

Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Tell you what, Ravage, after Ghostal and I take the tag gold and Divebomb and I have our long awaited singles encounter, I'm all for taking you on one on one. I'll push for it then. And you're right, TV, PPV, whatever, we'll do this.
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

Originally posted by Extreme_Kup
D-Ex: Hey Wolf, dont go to the future yet cause we still got our match. Then and only then would you get your wrestling attire the next show to teach Rav a lesson on shutting the hell up.
OOC: Whoops... having troubel keeping up with the smacktalk...

IC: You're right, of course. You and I can spend a match entertaining the crowd one week. And then the week after, I might be able to drag a half-decent match out of that bitchboy Ravage. I think I can wait...
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Xille, Galvy is nothing to me, he is already broken all it will take is that one extra push from me to finish his broken body and send him to where that Jinrai fellow was for the longest time.

*snaps fingers*

That's how quickly I can put you down Ravage...remember that...and watch your back.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

You know Game, you did get me at Mayhem I give you that.

*takes a twig and snaps it*

Thats about how easy that already ruined back of yours will go. You really should have listened to doctors to hang it up when you have a chance. But hey maybe you like your food being fed to you by a tube like HBK does.