AWF Fallout! The New Era in the AWF STARTS HERE!

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

IC: Third rate? Man you should be an expert on that, Ravage. You aspire to be third rate rather than ninth. You hurt the Heat. Big deal. Picking out that one particular little 'moral victory' for yourself completely negates your failing to have done much else.

The Mav'ricks were a decent tag team. One went on to be AWF Champion. Twice. Know what that says right there? YOU SUCK. And I don't just mean Viewfind's member, either...
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Yawns, you know as we say around here, people that talk about oral sex with men tend to have something to hide.

Anyway, Wolfy, your right that was only a little moral victory hurting the Heat, the real deal will be when G91 is broken and finished. Just like Bane broke Batman, I will break the Game.

Besides, if thats what it takes to be taken seriously around here is to lay waste the dinosuars that roam this fed then so be it.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

Gee yeah... I must have some skeletons in my closet. Ask my ex-wife about that. And my Alice Cooper records. If you should see her.

And Ravage... what makes you think you can lay claim to maiming the Game? Brend got the pinfall. And, because he proved you wrong about your not being a loser, you threw a hissy fit and beat down on him. The Game? That's a different story.

One day, I wouldn't mind crossing swords with G91. For right now, I'm going to make it my personal mission in life to make yours a pain.
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."