Fallout Card Announced here!

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

OP2005: Bow Down and accept defeat Cloud.... Never! We will never bow before a so called warrior who believes he is in control. Where is the title if you are in control. You could ask the same of me... but I could establish fear into you either way... I am an Angel Of Death, a highlander from hell.... thy worst nightmare and I am not so easily defeated.
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

D-Ex: I can 'leek my own' thank you very much! :mad: But auros do whatever you think is fit cause the outcome remains the same..you will loose and you will no longer have that title after Fallout ends. I have been cheated long enough, and now it will be no more! Auros, you might be standing proud, standing tall with your hardcore belt in your waist. But soon your pride shall be your waterloo, your pride shall be your defeat. And it will also be your damnation as I will make you lay a pool of your own blood! Cause I am the Xtreme...D-EXTREME!
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!