Fallout Card Announced here!

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

Thats funny, tell me another one.

Oh and keep dreaming.
Tommy
Protoform

Post by Tommy »

Shut Up, we are going to show y'all just who is a joke.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

You know, Divebomb, I never want to agree with you, but in this case, I have no choice.

Sparky, Tommy, for now... shut the hell up.

The Tag Titles are mine and Ghostal's, not yours. Do whatever you want with Strafe. He walked out on me once, and I don't give a rat's ass what happens to him now. Just do not get between the four of us again.

Oh, and just so you know... I'm the nicest of the four.
Don't piss off Divebomb or Ghostal... it'll be your ass.

Remember that.
Artwork by Jackpot, sig by Denyer. Both of them are awesome!
Click the sig to go to Jackpot's site.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

...well now. Strafe's just declared open season on himself? that sounds fine by my standards. so once I'm through with this...duo of sparky and tommy.... assuming that the title is not "pin anyone and you win the title"... then strafe, then you'll be on your way to hell... courtesy of the Grand Convoy Xpress.
Thundercracker
Protoform

Post by Thundercracker »

Well, well, well, it looks like the AWF is running out of stars for TC to face. I mean, both of these men couldnt get the jobs done by themself. I took on each man one on one and beat them both, so what does the ever brillant Mr. Reilly do to get some more ratings...why he puts me, The Whole F'n Show, against the last two men who have vied for my title and lost. The Welsh Whipping Boy and The Philly Pussy.

You see even with these two going against me in the same exact match, I am going to walk out of Fallout still as the AWF World Champion and continue my reign and bring myself into the pantheon of wrestling greats as one of the best world champions of all time
The Futon, it's a couch that turns into a bed....the most disappointing transformer of all.
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

D-Ex: Convoy just do me a favor...you seem like a big and sturdy wrestelr in the ring. Give those young guns by the name of Tommy and Sparky a taste of what its like when you step into the AWF ring. Cause they talk big now...lets see what happens on Fallout.

And as for Auros...your day is coming. Its on Fallout, and that title will soon be mine! You cannot escape destiny Auros..you cannot escape your destiny of defeat in the hands of The Xtreme One.
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Oh main D-Excrement, joo theenk joor gonna beet me? Ay dios, que cabrón eres. Joo arn't feet to leek the sheet off my chihuaha's ass chingamadre, mutch less try and beet mee in the reeng. I'm the hardcore champeen cuz I'm a hardcore, badass, [expletive deleted] and I'll do anytheeng to beet the sheet out of any asshole who theenks he can take me on without gettin' hees huevos reepped off.

I've alredy been cheeted out of a title by that culero Bombshell, I'm not geeving thees won up without a fight.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Y'see TC, the way I picture it, Reilly's doing you a favour by putting you in a triple threat match. He saw that you didn't beat me at ArchiveMania, and he knew that you wouldn't beat me one on one a second time. Well, much as I hate to admit it, Reilly's got good business sense, and no one wants to see a predictable title fight. So he booked a triple threat.

Course, that doesn't make the outcome any less predictable. You see TC, you may need that AWF Championship to be one of the greatest AWF superstars of all time, but the Double S already is one of the greatest superstars of all time. The Welsh Wonder knows it. The fans know it. And deep down, you, TC know it too. So at Fallout, you can try and Enlighten my Lifetime, Splash my Frog (five times). Hell, you can even try and Single Crab my Leg. It really won't make a difference. So, TC I know you have the balls to bring it, but you don't have the talent to win it. But don't worry TC. Viewfind doesn't either.
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Sparky
Protoform

Post by Sparky »

Wow Xille what is wrong with you just because your going to get your ass kicked by The NWA (Suck) doesn't mean you need to pick on the new guys.

So get your nose out of our buisness before we break it!!

Just wait till i become the next AWF TV champion.

Good Luck Strafe

Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Originally posted by Sparky
Wow Xille what is wrong with you just because your going to get your ass kicked by The NWA (Suck) doesn't mean you need to pick on the new guys.

So get your nose out of our buisness before we break it!!

Just wait till i become the next AWF TV champion.

Good Luck Strafe

Hey, I'm not picking on the new guys, I'm just trying to give you some advice. I mean, I challenged a lot of guys when I first started out, but there was always a reason for it. I didn't go making title challenges willy-nilly. In fact, I didn't expect my first title shot or the following win.

I think you two are very lucky for having the opportunity to immediately challenge for a title, and I don't think you should waste it by going around smack talking everyone on the roster. I think you should worry about Strafe and apparently Convoy, too. Good luck with him, Spark.

One more thing, don't threaten my, Sparkster. I'm probably one of the nicest guys on the roster, but I still don't like threats. So, next time you feel like threatening me, think first. There's a reason I was a hardcore champion.

Remember that.
Sparky
Protoform

Post by Sparky »

Xille i haven't been trying to make enemies i have been trying to get a match.

I respect you Xille i mean you where hardcore champion weren't you. That takes quite a good wrestler!

I have been watching videos of some of strafes previous matches
, man he can wrestle. But i have also been watching out for his weak spots too. Thoose i will use as my advantage in my match at Fallout. Strafe has a pretty tough match ahead of him but one thing he has never seen is me wrestling so i expect a very good contest.
Thundercracker
Protoform

Post by Thundercracker »

Originally posted by Sixswitch
Y'see TC, the way I picture it, Reilly's doing you a favour by putting you in a triple threat match. He saw that you didn't beat me at ArchiveMania, and he knew that you wouldn't beat me one on one a second time. Well, much as I hate to admit it, Reilly's got good business sense, and no one wants to see a predictable title fight. So he booked a triple threat.

Course, that doesn't make the outcome any less predictable. You see TC, you may need that AWF Championship to be one of the greatest AWF superstars of all time, but the Double S already is one of the greatest superstars of all time. The Welsh Wonder knows it. The fans know it. And deep down, you, TC know it too. So at Fallout, you can try and Enlighten my Lifetime, Splash my Frog (five times). Hell, you can even try and Single Crab my Leg. It really won't make a difference. So, TC I know you have the balls to bring it, but you don't have the talent to win it. But don't worry TC. Viewfind doesn't either.

OOC: I cant think of even a decent rebuttal at this time...but i vote this for smack post of the year
The Futon, it's a couch that turns into a bed....the most disappointing transformer of all.
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

Originally posted by Sixswitch

**Late breaking GPA news**

Wait hold up, back that ass UP!

Yo sixbitch this just in, fans and running yo mouth don't win bling, it takes something more then talent ITS CALLED HEART!

And just like at AM2 and AM3 you showed da world thats something yo ass will NEVER HAVE!

handle it.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

You know Viewy. You're right. My ass doesn't have heart. You see, I use my ass for two things. One of them's sitting, and one of them rhymes with it.

You on the other hand, eat, sleep, talk, live and wrestle through your ass. Makes sense that you keep your heart there too. You think I don't have heart? Ask our Meltdown Survivor Series match opponents if I have heart. Ask O'Con if I have heart. More importantly. Ask yourself if YOU have the heart, guts and talent to come out on top at Fallout. Actually I'll save you time. You don't.

People say that the Double S doesn't have what it takes to win the big one. People point to ArchiveMania as proof of that. But people are wrong, and at Fallout, the Welsh Wonder will prove it.
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Post by Amarant Odinson »

At Fallout, things will be made right. The natural order of things will be finally restored. Because in Los Angeles, I will finally get my rematch and get my Intercontinental Title.

I'll admit that at Archivemania 3, Mat Man was the better wrestler. But that was one night. Since then, you done nothing but hide from me. You made damn sure that I wouldn't get a one on one rematch with you because and everyone else knows that you couldn't beat me again. Well don't you worry Mat Man, this time I AM READY. At Fallout, you will become another statistic.

Now OP2005 says that he is "Thy Worst Nightmare" when really, he's just a punk that I made tap out. He's nothing more than a daydream. He won't beat me. At Fallout, the "Highlander From Hell" will become another statistic.

And then there's Cloudstrifer. He seems to think that his viking power will see him through and win him the title. Him and his gods couldn't beat me before and they won't do it again either.
Cloudy the Viking can pray to all of the gods he wishes but I'll MAKE HIM TAP. And at Fallout, the Pride of Vallhalla will become another statistic.

When I win back what is righfully mine in Los Angeles. When I show the world why I am the true BEST DAMN TECHNICAL WRESLTER in the AWF, When the world realizes that I AM PERFECTION. Then all of those wrestlers in the back, those peons in the stands and those 3 victims in that squared circle will finally know what I have known my whole life, and that is that no one....will ever....PROVE ME WRONG
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Originally posted by Tempest
All hell is going to break lose ... Legend meets Legendary Killa ... gonna be one hell of a match ...

You're damn right it's gonna be one hell of a match, though I'll be impressed if you show up at all... at least without your lil' runnin' buddies to ruin the show anyways.

All hell's gonna break loose the moment the glass shatters and StoneCold Skywarp marches his way to the ring, beer at the end of one arm, clenched fist at the end of the other. StoneCold's coming to AWF Fallout to raise more hell than before and whup a WHOLE LOTTA ASS!

Legend meets legendary killa? This is one AWF legend that's gonna walk out of the Staples Center with his head held high.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Originally posted by Sparky
I have been watching videos of some of strafes previous matches, man he can wrestle. But i have also been watching out for his weak spots too. Thoose i will use as my advantage in my match at Fallout. Strafe has a pretty tough match ahead of him but one thing he has never seen is me wrestling so i expect a very good contest.

That's what the X likes to hear. I have nothing but the highest hopes for you and Tommy, Sparkster. Just stay out of my way when it comes to Divebomb.

You see, Divebomb pushed me to the limit when I came here. He tested my desire to wrestle, he tested my spine. No one in this federation caused me more mental distress than Db. Now, I have my chance to pay him back for all of that. My frustration will move from my mind, down my shoulder, and into my right fist as it comes down upon his face. I might have had some tmeporary distress, but his... will be a little more permanent.

So, Divebomb, Sparky, and hell, even P? and Ghostal, if you're listening, the X is a little more than pissed. He didn't want to think about how frustrating his debut was, but now he has. The best advice I can give you is to empty your savings accounts and put everything you have on the table. The X is ready to finally score himself a little payback, and he's not going to waste it.

Remember that.
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

Originally posted by xille
You see, Divebomb pushed me to the limit when I came here. He tested my desire to wrestle, he tested my spine. No one in this federation caused me more mental distress.

Well it couldn't have been all bad. Think of it this way. I caused you pain and you won the Hardcore title, thats not bad. But whatever left over anger and pain you have plus whatever pain I have caused you since then won't be enough to get the tag titles off of me and P?.

But please, feel free to bring your best when you get into the ring because it makes it more fun for us.

Now no more taunts, no more jokes, and no more threats. Plain and simple, Good Luck.

See you at Fallout......
Feed them to the Sharkticons!
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

IC: Well, well, well... now whatta we have here? I come back expecting to be greeted by friendly faces... and the GPA, because of my pre-emptive karma... and what do I come back to? The Green Ranger and the Fire Dog mouthing all kinds of obscenities when they haven't been here two weeks. What is your problem?

You two just expect to waltz in here and straight into a title shot? Man... as the song by Judas Priest goes 'you've got another thing coming'. See guys... I know that you have no idea who I am. But the same could be said for your knowledge of anybody else in here. Furthermore; you have to show some respect if you want any in return.

Now, I've seen the tapes of your little "we want titles" tantrums. I'm not impressed. You think that you two sorry bitchboys can walk in here and become a part of the AWF legacy? Prove it. Myself and Zarak... Blood & Thunder... earned those titles. At least the victory for them. I'll be the first to admit, we didn't defend them much: but only because the available opposition was the NWA.

Hey... you two backwoods goatsuckers better pay attention... I've been away a while. I doubtless have some ring rust to work out. That isn't the same as not having set foot in an AWF ring. Check your egos at the door boys; this is the jungle. You're the bottom of the food chain. There's two possible ways to deal with this: 1) Learn some freakin' respect or 2) Say your prayers. The choice is yours. You wanna do things the hard way? That suits me fine....
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

Well Well, Odinson showed his face and addressed me, The Champion, The Norse Thunder but he got his facts wrong.

He thinks that I, your loyal warrior ever spared in the ring with him, which is false. You see Odinson, in your mind you are the greatest, but outside, in the real world your nothign but a sore loser.

Fine, I conced the point you may have beaten me in the past when I was new, but times have changed, my moves have changed and I have changed.

As for your Prove Me Wrong challenge, I accept it, for I will prove you wrong. There is nothign you can do about but tap out and then lay down and then be proven about my hype!

All three of you, OP with his darkness and death, you with your Prove Me Wrong and Nmat with his Your not ready. But you know what? I will prove all three of you wrong. I will show you why you should fear me, why you should cower before me, why you should bow down and accept defeat, For I am CloudStrifer, Lord of Nordland, The Chosen One, The Norse Thunder and I shall defeat all those who stand in my path!

Believe The Hype, Fear The Pain!