Mayhem Returns!

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Post by Amarant Odinson »

Backstage, we see a very pised off Amarant Odinson pacing back and forth. As the cameraman walks in for the interview, the former I.C. champion turns and grab the camera so that his face is almost pressed up against it.

Since when does Cloudy the Viking get a title shot before me. I was the best Intercontinental Champion that this company has ever seen. I deserve a rematch. NO! wait, I DEMAND A REMATCH. It's my right as the former IC Champ to get a shot before any of these other peons have a chance to disgrace that title with thier grubby hands.

Mat Man, you and I both know that you won by the skin of your ass. I want my rematch for my I.C. title and don't care who I have to go through to get it. If I have to make every single one of these morons in the back tap out to me again, then so be it. But I will promise you this. I WILL GET WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY MINE!! I will get my I.C. Title and I will make you tap once and for all.

And once I get the Intercontinental title back around my waist, there will only be one thing left for me to do. That is the AWF World Heavyweight Title. It makes no difference to me who has it when come for it. The result will always be the same no matter who it is. The champ will walk in, I'll make him submit, take his title, he will go down as another statistic of punk and wannabes that I broke in half and I will become the greatest AWF World Champion of all time.

That is the future. That is reality. That is a fact. And that is the constant that will remain in the AWF as long as I am here. If anyone doesn't agree with me and my vision, then the challenge is always there for someone... for anyone to come down to my ring.... and PROVE ME WRONG.
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Oi Viewfind, muzzle yer bitch, or I'll do it for you. Gimp Protection Agency in control? Kid, you can't even control your bowels. Divebomb has a name for people like you.

Anyway. Onto more important matters. TC. You saw that video. You saw what happened. You saw that it wasn't clean. So the Double S wants a rematch. He's calling in the offer you made after Mania, and he's ready to put on another show stopper of a match. The Welsh Wonder's ready. Are you?

(OOC: Awesome show folks)
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Silly Cow

Post by Silly Cow »

Should have been thankful, should have been grateful.

Too far, too gone. It really isn't his fault, this is my only chance.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Originally posted by Ravage
Some stuff... I'm not sure what. I kinda lost interest about halfway through and took a toilet break instead.

Dinosaur, huh? Interesting. Because, as far as I can remember - you've been here just as long as me. Both been here since the beginning. I look at the two of us, I see a few things.

On the "me" side, we've got the most decorated man in AWF history. And I don't call myself that just because it sounds fantastic. It's because, well, you know... fact.

You, on the other hand... you're... what? The guy who tapped out in the first War Games match? And... what else? I'm having trouble remembering.

And now you're hanging with the GPA. What's that about? Surround yourself with fools in the hope that it'll make you look better? Not really working for ya. You think you're D-12. Newsflash - you're Blazin' Squad.

We've both been around since the dawn, here, bud - I've evolved into the walking wonder; you've stagnated.

And hey, even if I am a dinosaur who's had his day - you're still a little rodent. And, you know, triceratops versus gerbil? Not really hard to predict a winner.

Come alone if you think you can cut it. Bring along Blazin' Squad if you don't. Bring whoever you want, whatever you got. Never be enough - the Heat is all-consuming, and you're gonna get burnt.
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

Yeah you right yo, da GPA's stock is "Blazin" right to da top in the AWF.

And you, you just on yo way down if you keep running yo lips about the GPA!

You all can sing it, say it, but none of you can BRING IT!
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Originally posted by Viewfind
You all can sing it, say it, but none of you can BRING IT!
You know, Viewfind, I think my win/loss record with the GPA is pretty damn even... so I'm awfully sure that I've already brought it, dick. The question is: are you going to take it?

You know, you GPA hosses always seem to talk about how everyone "talks to much", but you seem to be doing the same amount of talking. You also talk about how no one "brings it", but then we don't play like the GPA. We often fight alone, not in a pack. When you GPA "bring it" you bring everyone. I think the NWA are the most credible two of you five, mainly because they can often back up their talk with a clean win. It seems to me that the last time I saw any of the rest of you in a fair fight, you lost.

But now all you're going to say is "I don't fight fair or alone? BOO-HOO." or "So what? I don't care what you think." Thus cementing yourself even further as an asshole.

Remember that.
Artwork by Jackpot, sig by Denyer. Both of them are awesome!
Click the sig to go to Jackpot's site.
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

Another interesting factoid, the NO ONE CARES TRAIN is right on time to pick up passengers at the XILLE STATION!
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Or how about the little back-of-Xille's hand bi-plane, ready to make it's final descent on the side of Viewfind's face?
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

You know Xille you talk about how DJ Caucasian Ghost vinny G himself doesn't deserve what da GPA done to him, but do you truly know him?

Do you know how yo new butt buddy got hooked up with da GPA in the first place?

HE HIRED US TO RUN DOWN HIS BOYZ REDSTEAK!!!!
Now if i was yo ass, i'd listen to blingzilla and just throw dat piece of trash away cuz you never know when his ego will just take over!
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

D-Ex: Hey tempest! Dont be so rude and tell the whole world that YO MOMMA is a crack whore! Damn man, dont you say stuff about you weird and miserable life outside the ring. So its been high time I do a damn rap. I hope daddy-o-view is gonna be proud of his little boy tod......I mean...check this out everybody...:glance: ....

What the hell you been sayin man? all your talk is whack!
You say your a bulldozer, man your just not believable
Cause the only thing I see bulldozed is your big fat ass crack.
As far as the ladies are concerened I'm the sexual Brhama Bull
You cant even sweet talk them 5 cent hoes on the damn street
Hell man thats so dumb and incredible
Cause if I'm concerned they all flock to me like I'm an 'all you can eat'
But man I know you been on them strip clubs and then some
Hell but you can only last a minute in a one night stand
Hey I know your slogan is; every ugly ho welcome
Dawg I can even see you makin love to the singer at the mariachi band!...OK! OK!
Damn, sure looks like Tempest in smoking on coke
It seems like he aint gettin enough pleasure on the trophy
Stop trying to swallow all your words cause you gonna choke
If you cant take the damn pressure off boy...you can just BLOW ME!

OOC: .....:wall: thats for making a lousy rap attempt. If this is insulting then sorry Tempy, its just all IC ya know. Besides this rap is lame....I'll do a better one next time..if there will be any ;)
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

IC: HAHAHAHAHA ... what you trying to make a fool of yourself again? WTF?! was that?! I can do better in my sleep .. hell I can do one better now.

I am better then D-Ex,
It's going to be like superman beating Lex.
Man yuor bad at rapping, you can't do this right,
You got no talent, go back to whacking off people in the night.

OOC: I gave it a 7/10. Not bad, not bad, just to let you know, I don't think I canrap either but ehhh.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Originally posted by Viewfind
You know Xille you talk about how DJ Caucasian Ghost vinny G himself doesn't deserve what da GPA done to him, but do you truly know him?

Do you know how yo new butt buddy got hooked up with da GPA in the first place?

HE HIRED US TO RUN DOWN HIS BOYZ REDSTEAK!!!!
Now if i was yo ass, i'd listen to blingzilla and just throw dat piece of trash away cuz you never know when his ego will just take over!

And I'm sure you're proud of all the things you've done in life, Viewfind?

Yes, Ghostal has had a complicated past. But some people can change. They can repent. They can start anew. Your attack might just have expediated Ghostal's redemption. He might be reborn because of your selfish ways. His strength will return. I don't think you'll be on your high horse then. You will fall, Viewfind.

Remember that.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Xille... I suggest that for once.. you take viewfind's advice... Ghostal... is as bad as they get.

I know. He sent my former self into a state of near maddness for what atrocities he commited... And even now..he's still quite high on my personal hitlist... I suggest if you wish to retain your own neck... you stay out of MY way.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Look who's come back to play. Well, I'm sorry Jinrai, but I'm not moving. My better judgement may be screaming at me to back down, but my gut... it's telling me to stay, and right now, I'm trusting my gut. I'm sorry that we don't see eye to eye on this, but if Ghostal is on your hitlist, I guess I am, too. But don't worry, I'll be sure to give you one hell of a fight should you choose to act on that fact.

Remember that.
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

D-Ex: Man...and to think I wonder why they let you hook up with the GPA. You cant even put up a damn 4 liner rap to save your ass. You got lucky View saw your credentials as LOTM...if not then you might not be so cocky and all high and mighty like you are right now. Cause sooner or later boy its either me or someone from your jobber level putting you in your place!

And Xille...I dunno what to say about your affiliation with Ghostal. But as far as the word 'weasel' goes..hes in that category. I respect your judgement little buddy...but I'm tellin you be careful...be very careful man.
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
nmathew
Protoform

Post by nmathew »

The Mat Man, the very best technical wrestler in the AWF today feels the need to set a few things straight.

First, Cloud. Your win over me involved a non-American object in the ring. My win over you was pure ass whoopage.

Second, Amarant. Do you actually fear I would lose the belt to Cloud before I got to beat you again? Please kid, just settle down. Lets face it, I'm off on my way to being the best IC champ this company has ever seen. That rematch against you is a formality, pure and simple. So heal up while I bust though a few jobbers, and don't forget to take a few notes in the process.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

...Xille... Jinrai... died that fateful night following the inferno match. The beast you're regrettably going to have to face now... is GRAND CONVOY.... Stay out of my way... and you've nothing to worry about.

Ah... and that reminds me... BOMBSHELL... You and I... will have words... But to the matters at hand... To my left I see the GPA... seemingly bursting with gold, and as cocky as ever. Once I'm through with Ghostal... Tempest, You're next. We'll see how the "Human Bulldozer" handles a physical beating that equates to the destructive power of an atomic bomb....

*smashes fist into open palm*

It's go time... so watch your back, ghostal. The one-time hunter... is now.. THE HUNTED.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Originally posted by God Jinrai
...Xille... Jinrai... died that fateful night following the inferno match. The beast you're regrettably going to have to face now... is GRAND CONVOY.... Stay out of my way... and you've nothing to worry about.

*smashes fist into open palm*

It's go time... so watch your back, ghostal. The one-time hunter... is now.. THE HUNTED.

Look, Convoy, calm down... this is not the time to be upset at Ghostal... why not have your words with Bombshell first? Heh... I mean, he's the one who caused you to change, right? Right? Go pound him into the ground. That'd be fun. No one really likes him, anyway. You can vent, release all the anger, or do whatever else to him instead. Just... do it to him, not Ghostal.

You see, I told Ghostal that I've got his back, so if you're hunting him... you're hunting us. I can't go back on my word. Not now, not ever. So, like I said before, I'm not getting out of your way. I might need to have someone call the EMTs for me, too, but that's a big chance I'll have to take. I'm not backing down, no matter how worried I might be.

Remember that.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

*We see Ravage in a darken locker room.*

So HBK, the Showstopper the so called icon of the AWF.

You know, you might just be that. But it's not from hard work or little else.

You know what I am talking about don't you? And it hurts.

Your a no talent hack, you got where you are in this company by power plays and keeping the true talent want work horses in this company down. You kept us in the dark, all so you could try to prove who has the bigger manhood.

You made alliances, became friends with all the "big" players in the fed and never took the time of day to address those of us you considered to be the little people.

*Suddenly, the lights turn on. Ravage is in the GPA locker room the gold amassed by the faction around him*

But thats whats funny isn't it. I am no longer a little boy kept in the dark anymore.

Sure you might bitch that I sold out to the GPA. But you know what? I never did, the offered me a way out of the mediocrity created by so-called icons like yourself.

So don't worry HBK, Sean O Con or whatever your called today. At Fallout all you need to worry about is this one problem. I will run over you and I will take out the years of aggression and being held back in this fed all on you and on one night.

*Suddenly the lights go back out and all that can be heard is this*

Sleep well.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Originally posted by God Jinrai
BOMBSHELL... You and I... will have words...

Yeah. You'll spout some incredibly boring religious sounding crap, followed by me telling you to f*ck off and sending you back to the hole you managed to crawl out of.

Do me and the rest of the world a favor, Jinrai, and save us the trouble.