Show Me Your Kitties.

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Sades

Show Me Your Kitties.

Post by Sades »

I'm bored, I wanna see your cats. Or Dogs. Or mice. Or hodgehegs. Whatevers.

Yes, all 5 of you who still come here.

Favourite (SFW pls for the love of god) toys count, as long as you make them look cute. No sex dolls.
Auntie Slag
Custom Title: Satisfaction guaranteed!

Re: Show Me Your Kitties.

Post by Auntie Slag »

How do we upload images again? Its been so long I've forgotten and all I can see are how to post links/images from websites!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Meow.

Lovey is a box cat. They have, like, a magnetic attraction for her. If I get a new Amazon delivery, she'll usually be inside the box before I get it unpacked.

I actually tried to find a picture of her that wasn't in a box. I failed.

She's a friendly girl who mostly lives on laps and windowsills when she's not infesting boxes. She was a stray before we got her and she's mostly content to just relax and watch the world go by.

Then there's Clifford.

He's a hyperactive little ball of fur who can either be found sleeping or charging through the house at full speed. He's really got no setting in between. That goes for pretty much anything...he does it at 110% or not at all. He's actually mellowed a lot since we got him, but never quite figured out that he needs to keep the claws sheathed when he plays with his humans. Full sleeves and oven mitts are a good idea if he decides he wants to roughhouse with you!

Sades

Post by Sades »

AHHH kitties!

I'm still trying to talk Hound into a second kitty. Though honestly our one cat sheds enough for two...
Auntie Slag wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 7:56 pm How do we upload images again? Its been so long I've forgotten and all I can see are how to post links/images from websites!
I'm pretty sure we removed the ability to upload images to the website years ago. I use imgur (and would have for this post but I got lazy).
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

I think you've seen the others. Mina can be very affectionate despite being named in reference to Gary Oldman's Dracula.