[The video game thread]

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

I've been playing Fallout 4 on Xbox One and PS4. I'm still trying to figure out how to connect the power from the generators to the houses.
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
ganon578

Post by ganon578 »

Woohoo! Got back to TPHD, and knocked out the Lakebed Temple last night. Though the game is 10 years old, it still plays pretty well and the HD update makes it feel newer. Finally I'm on to the really good part of the game where I have enough tools to do some serious exploration. Next up is hunting down the Master Sword. :up:
Sades

Post by Sades »

idontknowwhereelsetoputthis.jpg

POKEMON RECIPES (AKA we got bored and made up weird shit.)

Squirtle Soup
Pikachu Pie
Roasted Articuno Breast
Roast Psyduck
New York cut Miltank steak
Swinub Bacon and Poached Togepi
Froakie Legs
Diglett Dogs
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
slartibartfast

Post by slartibartfast »

Pika stew

[edit]
Chari-salad
Jigglypuff pastry
Arbok-au-vin
Mewssaka
HeavyArms
Protoform

Post by HeavyArms »

I've finally beaten Fallout 3 and gotten the platinum, now I've just need to do the final expansion for it (Broken Steel).

Also, I bought Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - Libertalia Collector's Edition a couple of days ago, don't know when I'm going to get around to get.
Destruction is my specialty
ganon578

Post by ganon578 »

Picked up Han & Chewie for Infinity this weekend on sale at TRU. :up:
ganon578

Post by ganon578 »

Also on a random stop at Walmart, I picked up a Disney Infinity 2.0 pack that includes the game, portal, a couple disc packs, Iron Man, Thor, Black Widow, Cap, and Hawkeye for a measly $20! An unanticipated purchase, but cool nonetheless for that price!
HeavyArms
Protoform

Post by HeavyArms »

Completely done with Fallout 3 with Broken Steel finished now. Next up is Deadpool.
ganon578

Post by ganon578 »

Nothing much new, as time has been limited for gaming. The other week I picked up Disney Infinity 1.0 Rapunzel and Dash for my kids. I think tomorrow they'll get them as a little 'Yay! the school year's done' gift. Plus, they were $6 each, so they didn't cost much.

On a playing note, I played a short bit of Destiny the other day. It's fun but nothing too awesome. I think I'll try to get through the story on this one, while fitting in some Twilight Princess HD too.
Notabot

Post by Notabot »

Picked up Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition for $7 on a sale a little while back and started playing it this week. Fun game! Very Uncharted-ish. The hidden tombs aren't too well hidden, though, since a clanging bell rings and the controller vibrates whenever you're near one. And "HIDDEN TOMB NEARBY!" flashes on the screen. And all the ancient, hidden, undiscovered tombs have lit candles in them. Ancient candlemakers were phenomenal!
HeavyArms
Protoform

Post by HeavyArms »

I've played the first couple of levels on Deadpool and while it's certainly not an amazing game but if you were to buy it for like $10-20 bucks it's kinda fun.
ganon578

Post by ganon578 »

Notabot wrote:Picked up Tomb Raider:Definitive Edition for $7 on a sale a little while back and started playing it this week. Fun game! Very Uncharted-ish. The hidden tombs aren't too well hidden, though, since a clanging bell rings and the controller vibrates whenever you're near one. And "HIDDEN TOMB NEARBY!" flashes on the screen. And all the ancient, hidden, undiscovered tombs have lit candles in them. Ancient candlemakers were phenomenal!
Speaking of Uncharted, I picked up the Uncharted Collection last week on sale. Never played any of them, but I started the first one this past week. Very good game, though the waves of bad guys to shoot gets a little old from time to time. Still looks pretty good too, with the HD update.

I tell you what, Nathan Drake must have a chest of steel. I don't know how many times (in the 36% I've completed) I've jumped pillar to pillar and taken a chestful of stone without missing a beat. Dude's a beast.
HeavyArms
Protoform

Post by HeavyArms »

Finished Deadpool and I'm currently a few story missions into Sleeping Dogs, a game about a cop who goes undercover and tries to infiltrate the Sun On Yee Triad organization in Hong Kong.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

Mass Effect 2 for the Xbox 360.
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Hound

Post by Hound »

I've been playing through the Pokemon core series games and am now on the 4th Gen Platinum game. It's been a lot of fun and so far this has been one of the only game series I've dabbled in where I thought each progressive game was better than the last one. I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.
ganon578

Post by ganon578 »

Woooo! 77% through Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. It's been a pretty great ride so far - good cinematics, interesting storyline, and fun to play as an almost Indiana Jones. The shooting areas get to be quite redundant after a while as well. And I find it funny that I'm poking around in ruins, etc. - that supposedly Drake is only smart enough to figure out - while running into goons all the time that are already there. Hah!

Otherwise, it's been a really enjoyable experience.
HeavyArms
Protoform

Post by HeavyArms »

Nearing the end of the Sleeping Dogs story (about five missions), still got two cases, plenty of side stuff and three DLC story packs to play. Overall, I'm enjoying it.
ganon578

Post by ganon578 »

Finished off Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. Great game from the past era that I'm glad I took the time to play.

I'll probably take a short break from the series so I don't burn out like I did with the God of War series. I'm not sure if I will plug away at Twilight Princess HD, go back to Bayonetta, or try something from the ol' Xbox 360. Too many choices!!!
Hound

Post by Hound »

Two words: Pokemon Go
Sades

Post by Sades »

Word, dawg (ha)

Oddly enough, there's no pokemanz out in the sticks.
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!