Chat Thread

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Sades

Post by Sades »

inflatable dalek wrote:Oh I do. We all do. We're watching you through our computers.
bringbackrolleyes.jpg

Still fiddling with new stuff. It's stupid o'clock. SO MUCH COFFEE TOMORROW.
Patapsco

Post by Patapsco »

The only amazing thing that's ever happened to me on Twitter was Idris 'God' Elba called me 'bruv'. Actually, that's probably the most amazing thing that's ever happened to me full stop
Auntie Slag
Custom Title: Satisfaction guaranteed!

Post by Auntie Slag »

"We are CANCELLIN' THE CATS POCKET LIPS".

Name that fillum!
Sades

Post by Sades »

I don't actually care about stuff like that, but I'm liking that I can actually follow the twitter feeds for a couple of things I've been following for awhile. Plus the content I'm getting from Tumblr is better than I expected. I like rocks, can adjust feed to BE ALL ROCKS, ALL THE TIME if I want.

I didn't think I'd be getting interesting stuff from Twitter. To keep that a constant thing, though, I'm probably going to have to unfollow Dalek.
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

My tweets are the best!
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Brendocon 2.0

Post by Brendocon 2.0 »

Dalek's tweets are excellent if you want untagged spoilers for comics that are less than an hour old and liveblogging of television programs that aren't on television.

I'm just guessing here.
Patapsco

Post by Patapsco »

inflatable dalek wrote:My tweets are the best!
you need more tweets. I've made 50,000 of the bastards and I'm sure there's at least two good ones in there
Sades

Post by Sades »

Dalek's not boring. I'm just a douchebag. canweonwards.jpg

I've just finished doing a tidy to make room on my desk for our electric kettle and some teas/hot cereal specifically so that I can hermit more effectively. I dug this ( vv ) notebook out. I've probably had it about the entire time I've been married. I bought it because I loved the print. I still love the print, in fact, it's one of my favourite things. But I'll be damned if I can think of a use for it. It's obvious use is as a travel journal, but I don't travel. I thought of using it to write recipes in, but whenever I cook, I just google or look at bookmarks. I don't really keep physical journals, so that's out. I guess the question is, what the hell do I do with it? :lol: Anyone have any suggestions?
Attachments
stupidprettybook.jpg
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Would it be good for family photos?
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Tetsuro
Protoform
Custom Title: Poe Dameron did nothing wrong

Post by Tetsuro »

Sades wrote:Anyone have any suggestions?
Yeah.

Start traveling.
Sades

Post by Sades »

inflatable dalek wrote:Would it be good for family photos?
Ooh! That's a good one. It's not quite big enough for that, but it does remind me about something I wanted to do for the kid that this might work for.

Tetsuro wrote:Yeah.

Start traveling.
Oh, okay.
Sades

Post by Sades »

People who tickle other people when said other people are in a really comfortable position on the bed, suck.

Just saying. :o
Hound

Post by Hound »

*giggles*
Sades

Post by Sades »

Jerkface. :p
Sades

Post by Sades »

There are Oscars soon amiright?

Sades

Post by Sades »

Listening to my daughter on the baby monitor is fascinating. She's down for her nap right now, and apparently Team Rocket from Pokemon stole and ate her vegetables, because I just heard:

"Noooo, Team Rocket, don't take my vegetables!"

*slightly gruffer baby voice* "Yes, I ate the vegetables!"

"No Team Rocket! I'm gonna spank your butt!"
Notabot

Post by Notabot »

:)
I was listening to my 2-year-old girl and 3-year-old boy playing Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots in the next room. 3YO says, "OK, now try to hit me. ... OW! IN THE GAME!"
Skyquake87
Protoform

Post by Skyquake87 »

Awesome.

I made a new friend at work today, which was nice. Exchanged numbers and swapped face pictures (as you do). We were at the same gig a few weeks back and never even new. Amusingly, she was stood right behind me.

Made up for the half-day misery fest of our ongoing Health & Safety campaign.
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

Big forum/convention event today at work, with people I work closely with across all Departments. Nifty but not many chances to network.

With each passing day I come closer to the realization that I am a data person with very strong interpersonal/extroverted qualities.

Kind of baffling as in my line of work you are either one or the other. A combination of the two breaks the Universe.
Few stuff in the UK to trade/sell. Measly sales thread.
Brendocon 2.0

Post by Brendocon 2.0 »

Skyquake87 wrote:I made a new friend at work today, which was nice. Exchanged numbers and swapped face pictures (as you do). We were at the same gig a few weeks back and never even new. Amusingly, she was stood right behind me.
This gets less plausible the longer it goes on and jumps the shark completely at the word "she", but it's a nice effort.