[CUSTOM] Dinobots : Merge to form...EXTINCTION!

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

Wow. To date, I think this is your best combiner. Awesome as the others are, this one actually functions in all ways once it separates. Plus, it just looks perfect when combined. Everything is seamless.

How in hell did you put those parts together to make the gator-head for Wheelie's command center alt-mode? I mean, he's got EYE-BROWS even! Is that all from somewhere I can't think of, or is that as cobbled together as I think it is? In any event, beyond the combined form itself that's my favorite element of this set.
stickpony
Protoform

Post by stickpony »

amazing stuff....wish i was talented like that
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Now we've got an Official Dinobot combiner on the way I have to say, based on the pictures, it's a case of FrenzyRumble 1 Hasbro -1903.
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
JHauck
Protoform

Post by JHauck »

SWEET!!! Finally! I always wanted to see the Dinobots pull out one last measure, to kick Predaking's ass. Merging as combiners!!!
Kantorock
Protoform

Post by Kantorock »

We're dead. We're all dead. Even you immortals, too.

On a more serious note, this is the greatest thing I've ever seen when it comes to Transformers. Forget Primus that transforms into Cybertron. Forget Unicron's limitless power. This Dinobot Gestalt is bad-arse.

Btw, having Wheelie as a headmaster is very ingenious, and solves the problem of intelligence and reasoning that The Beast (the only "official" Dinobot Gestalt) lacked.