Happy Canada Day, Canadians.

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Sades

Happy Canada Day, Canadians.

Post by Sades »

Now buy me a medium Double Double, put your toque/tuques on and GIT ORRFA MAH LAAAN'.

Canada Day activities: Free pancake breakfast in the park, Birthday Cake, maybe travel around the city checking out events, barbeque, then finally fireworks.

You? Anything? Nothing? Not Canadian? GET OUT.

Kidding.
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Drinking. Then drinking. Then drinking. Maybe the gym. More drinking. Harassing Ackula on MSN. Then drinking and finally maybe fireworks over English Bay.
"You’re still a slave, Angron. Enslaved by your past, blind to the future. Too hateful to learn. Too spiteful to prosper."
Sades

Post by Sades »

I took in the sights, I learned something new, I went everywhere. I bought turn-of-the-century type candy, learned a thing or two about the early origins of swing dancing, attended a 1900's style carnival, took a train ride, and rode a reproduction carousel with my best friend's 1 1/2 year old. It was a beautiful day. :up:

Edit: Beautiful Day? Check:

Cake, check. Travel, check. Pancakes- missed them due to being unwilling to leave bed until 9, since pancakes stop at 10 decided to skip. Barbeque/fireworks (Bison Burgers!)- yet to come, Double Double- well, the day isn't over yet.
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Notabot

Post by Notabot »

I went to ebay.ca today, and I noticed that all the prices have a "C $" in front of them. Does Canada put a C in front of all Canadian currency at all times, as if US $ is the default? Or did it just sense that I'm an Auslander that needed a gentle reminder that I had strayed north of the border?
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

Happy Canada.
Blaster wrote:Harassing Ackula on MSN.
He actually did follow through on this one for sure..... :up:
Soundwave
Protoform

Post by Soundwave »

Notabot: umm I assume that its something to do with you not being from around here (on closer inspection thats somethign that anyone sees I just havent really paid enough attention) as no we Canucks arent a bunch of whack job crack pots that see the need to stick a C in front of the $.

As for me I spent the whole day at work hating life and all my lieing co workers who decided to "call in sick"
Sades

Post by Sades »

As for me I spent the whole day at work hating life and all my lieing co workers who decided to "call in sick"
At least she's toast now. One less warm body I know, but it's not really a loss when it's an unreliable/selfish warm body.

Yesterday was so awesome (for me) that today I am suffering from "post-awesome-day depression". :p :|

Especially considering all I have planned is cleaning closets, finding things to donate to charity/otherwise get rid of and packing in prep for a move at the end of the month. Uuuugh.

Dun. Wanna. Be. Inside.
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

I drank like a fish as planned and then harasses Ackula as promised. He got a promotion directly because of my promise to harass him, true story.

Edit- Sadly, also caused a third kidney stone. :(
"You’re still a slave, Angron. Enslaved by your past, blind to the future. Too hateful to learn. Too spiteful to prosper."