[ART] SoD presents: "Paradise Lost"

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
MeGrimlock
Protoform

SoD presents: "Paradise Lost"

Post by MeGrimlock »

Seeds Of Deception presents Paradise Lost , a six-pages story set during the age of Nova Prime: find out who inhabited the Cybertronian Moons, and what destiny befell them, when Nova Prime and Jhiaxus decided to do a test run for their G2 galaxy-reformatting project!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

Excellent story! I love the whole concept around it. Very creative.
Auntie Slag
Custom Title: Satisfaction guaranteed!

Post by Auntie Slag »

Wow, great new slant on something that hasn't really been explained before (as far as I know). Their skills put Ratchet and First Aid, and any other repair mech, firmly out of a job for one thing.

I mean, in this sense the Junkions are more important than the Matrix. How come Galvatron and co weren't coveting them far more than the bauble? And how come I never came to that realisation until now?

Magnus came out of it well, suffering no trauma because he was already crap.

"It's not until you're an adult you appreciate how awesome a dog is. Your dreams start dying, somebody cheats on you, bankers f*** up your pension. Then you come home and that dog's looking at you and he's like, 'Dude, you're awesome!'” - Bill Burr

“I re-invented my image so many times that I'm in denial that I was originally an overweight Korean woman.” - David Bowie
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

I've been reading the Seeds of Darkness series, and I'm very impressed with the work you've done. Omega Supreme and Shockwave are well defined, and putting in guys like Impactor is ace. Also, I like how under every page you write notes about references and the stuff.

That said, the Junkions are awesome.
MeGrimlock
Protoform

Post by MeGrimlock »

Hey guys,
thank for reading ad especially for your comments: they really mean a lot, coming from fans of Nick Roche's Wreckers!

We hope we'll continue to create interesting stories: the next should be a vaguely ironic Fistfight mini-saga (with elements from Devastation and LSotW) and some short stories about the origin and the reasons of Nova Prime.

Hmm, by the way, in case you think that the project is worty some kind of broader promotion, please let us know (we'd be very grateful!).
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Fistfight! Squee!

I've read the Sentinel and Shockwave/Soundwave bits in your Deviant page, too. Not sure I like the ghostly Ebony Knights, but I like the concept of the whole Liberation Wars thing.

Personally, I don't like the idea of Starscream being a narcissist, but the gag with the Seekers being mass-produced is nicely done.

Why 'Ultra' Impactor, though? Unless Ultra is a rank...

Love the pre-Earth design for Jolt. Can't wait for him to turn up.
MeGrimlock
Protoform

Post by MeGrimlock »

Fistfight is a survivor!
Another project for him includes a team up with Perceptor and Octane, in order to explore one of Furman's more criticized plot devices.

Peter's original model for the Ebony Knights was more solid, but Tomoko surprised us with a version of them that is "not completely in synch" with reality. I think she has a point: these entities are made of exotic matter and other particles that we cannot even remotely perceive.
However, this was just a tie in to another of Ibai's projects: "Ebony Dawn", chronicling the battle of Sentinel Prime and Alpha Trion against the Knights.
The Knights will get less gosthly during the invasion of Iacon. And Alpha Trion has been redesigned (by Stavros) and reimagined.

Narcissist Starscream was just the young self of the character! As he grows and experiences life, he will shed some of his personality traits (the one he deems less useful).
This will be a sort of parallelism with his original profile, whose details were quickly forgotten (but we must admit that Starscream loves himself, otherwise he would not fancy himself as Decepticon leader).

The Ultra Impactor concept was born before LSotW; our idea was for Magnus to inherit the "Ultra" name, after events that will be a "Target: 2006" tribute (but with far higher stakes).
We should explain the "other" Impactor of LStotW, now, and we already have a couple of ideas.
One is very classic; the other uses the secret of the Magnificence seen in "Poisoned Chalice". This Short Story could fix everything in the most evil way :D

Thank you again: Peter will be very pleased to know that his version of Jolt is appreciated.
The character will appear in a sequence featuring evil Scorponok and his forbidden fringe experiments (no binary bonding: it's long before Mo Zarak or Dante) versus heroic science-police officer Starscream..
MeGrimlock
Protoform

Post by MeGrimlock »

The Seeds Of Deception project re-presents Constant Moons:Paradise Lost.

It's s VERSION 2.0, featuring: new lettering style, revised (and shortened) texts, new notes and links.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Art and plot by Ibai
Plot and project by Peter
Script and lettering by Franco
Edits by Zac

This story is featured in the renewed Transcomics Deviantart Group, which now includes dozens of Transformers fancomics!

Seeds Of Deception is also on Facebook and Wordpress.