[CUSTOM] stoopid hasbro! I make my own girly bike!

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Clay

stoopid hasbro! I make my own girly bike!

Post by Clay »

It's supposed to be a remold of Arcee! Even I figured it out, gah!

Actually, I figured this out when I first got Arcee and saw the concept art for the third bike months ago. I just never had a need to buy a second bike until Hasbro showed the blue-bike repaint at the weekend toyfair.

album link
Rattrap's tail

Post by Rattrap's tail »

Gee man, I am sure happy that I didn't buy one of the bikes. Now I also won't need to buy the others for the combined mode, which I slowly get tired off because of the damn long wait.
Savannahtron

Post by Savannahtron »

I really like the asymmetrical aspects of the femmebot. The ninja bike totally rox too :)
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

I could never stand their look. Finding out the third was a repaint (and of the wrong one, no less) just made me shrug my shoulders. Kinda felt for those hoping for a whole new figure, but that was about all.

I don't own this one, so I'm not entirely sure what you did (though I can see the tire in the left arm is probably new placement). Certainly matches the picture well enough.
Clay

Post by Clay »

It's done, as it goes. I'm not really happy with the paint, plus the thing is a big floppy mess. A large part of that is due to the mold being junk, though. I dunno... it just feels like a step backwards from my previous projects. :(

It's definitely the way it should be remolded, or at least the start of it. The combined mode is an incomprehensible mess and not worth acknowledging.

Sades

Post by Sades »

Better'n I could do, for sure.

Heavier highlights in a related shade of hot pink, maybe?

(pls excuse the crap lines- it's a quick job, done with the touchpad of my laptop. It's meant to get the idea across, not look faboo.)

Might want to go lighter colour/finer lines than I did here. Touchpads are clumsy.
Attachments
arcee007b.jpg
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!