Yay, I found TFs

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Vincent
Protoform

Yay, I found TFs

Post by Vincent »

Back in Malaysia, I had been collecting opinions on what movie figures to get, and I got recommendations for Stockade, Longarm, and Landmine. I had seen all these figures before but when I went back they were all gone and I picked up Stockade from somewhere else.

Anyway, back home, I passed by Toys R Us and found Longarm and Landmine. Yeehaw. This is comming out of my fund.

On a related note, I saw Final Battle Jazz. I didn't get the original one. Is he good?
Detective Barricade

Post by Detective Barricade »

If you don't already have the mold, you would be better off with the Premium version. There's some reviews of Jazz on this site, if you're interested.:)
Got a complaint?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Complaints department: making complaints disappear since 2009!
Vincent
Protoform

Post by Vincent »

Ya there are no premium figures here. I don't know if we'll ever get any.

And I saw the reviews, I just wanted to see what the general consensus was, since some of those reviews come from the minorities who didn't/did like the figure.
ganon578

Post by ganon578 »

I have the regular Movie Jazz. He's pretty cool aside from some really goofy hands. Well, he doesn't really have hands, they're just kind of claws that can't hold anything. Plus he's got some weird spear/lance thing that attaches to his spoiler or arm. Other than that, he's pretty solid.
Vincent
Protoform

Post by Vincent »

I just saw some pics, and I don't like the "damaged" look. Gonna pass it up and get the Premium if I see it.

Will post pics of Landmine and Longarm when I get them hopefully.
Detective Barricade

Post by Detective Barricade »

If they still have them, Target (the store) had released a G1 deco version of Jazz. It looks pretty neat. But battle damage is only really neat if it's molded there, as opposed to just painted on.

Landmine IMO is an excellent figure! He's from the Allspark Power part of the Movie line, so he will have some "Allspark blue" on him, however it's just small traces of it. Getting him to hold his weapon is a little tricky, but he's definitely worth buying!:D
Got a complaint?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Complaints department: making complaints disappear since 2009!
Vincent
Protoform

Post by Vincent »

Unfortunately, I don't get the luxury of looking through different stores like Target and Walmart. I only have Toys R Us, which brings me Transformers at least 2 or 3 months after they ran out everywhere else. And some figures I never see. Such as Classics Rodimus, Movie Ironhide, and other cool stuff.

Alas.
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

Vincent wrote:Unfortunately, I don't get the luxury of looking through different stores like Target and Walmart. I only have Toys R Us, which brings me Transformers at least 2 or 3 months after they ran out everywhere else. And some figures I never see. Such as Classics Rodimus, Movie Ironhide, and other cool stuff.

Alas.
What you complaining bout? There's worse. Trust me, i know. ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vincent
Protoform

Post by Vincent »

Haha, ok. I shall kiss me lucky stars :p

I got Landmine today. Haven't opened him yet, but will post pics. Will get Longarm hopefully later this week.
electro girl

Post by electro girl »

Treadshot A1 wrote:What you complaining bout? There's worse. Trust me, i know. ;)
Yeah you could be a British TF collector.
-------------------------
A Chinese cartoon where the robots turn into blingwads!
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

electro girl wrote:Yeah you could be a British TF collector.

True, imagine being British. They have funny teeth and drink warm beer. Poor bastards.