Upcoming Animated and Universe toys listed in Wal*Mart computers and at Wal*Mart website

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

-Blackout- wrote:Wheelie's the one Transformer that Hasbro and Takara never should have bothered doing. *shreds to pieces with rotor weapon*
The rotor can only shred stuff above your head height.

*Imagines Giant Wheelie*

Please reconsider your murdering tool before proceeding to Stage 1: Annihilation.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Blackout-
Protoform

Post by -Blackout- »

Treadshot A1 wrote:The rotor can only shred stuff above your head height.

*Imagines Giant Wheelie*

Please reconsider your murdering tool before proceeding to Stage 1: Annihilation.

*changes murdering tool to chest-mounted laser cannon with height regulation capabilities*

That should do it.
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

-Blackout- wrote:Wheelie's the one Transformer that Hasbro and Takara never should have bothered doing. *shreds to pieces with rotor weapon*
Oh I get it. The black robot can rhyme all he wants, but when the white robot starts to, everyone freaks out.

Racist punk.
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
-Blackout-
Protoform

Post by -Blackout- »

secretcode wrote:Oh I get it. The black robot can rhyme all he wants, but when the white robot starts to, everyone freaks out.

Racist punk.
I am white, you know.

And the Blaster toy actually DID something other than take up space on Ultra Magnus's trailer.
tahukanuva
Custom Title: Human After All

Post by tahukanuva »

-Blackout- wrote:I am white, you know.
FAIL
Jaynz
Custom Title: RIP - see pixelsagas.com

Post by Jaynz »

secretcode wrote:Racist punk.
The.. hell? I mean, honestly.

Also, Blaster's rhyming was very rare, and super annoying too. (I can't actually think of an episode where he did it throughout. Definately not in the movie, or in Autobop or Make Trax or Key to Vector Sigma...)

It wasn't that Wheelie was an insane rhymer, it's that he was very obviously some idiot suit's idea of what a 'children's connection character' should be. He was a walking disjoint from the rest of the world around him.. the rhyming, the annoying voice, and the very stupid stories centering around him really drove home the point.
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

F***ing hell. If you didn't know that was sarcasm there is no help for you. I mean damn. I know there is reasons for people to hate him sans rhyming. Personally I hated him for the reasons Vanguard states. (Bumblebee will always be the kid-appeal character for G1. ALWAYS)
Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

Cut it.
Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

Last time I checked Blaster was red, and Wheelie was a sort of orange. Knock off the sarcastic comments and colorful adjectives and do not derail this news thread, this is your final warning.
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

*ahem* Sorry about that. Won't happen again.

Anyway, I was looking through the list and noticed something neat with Starscream and his repaints, something that completly makes sense in a budgetary way.

Starscream (like most figures) is represented in 2 size classes. Nothing special there, we've seen it before. But this is the first time (that I know of, mind you) where they are splitting individual character repaints that HAVE been in the show into different size classes.

We've seen Starscream in both, Thundercracker as an Activator, and now apparently we get Ramjet as an Activator as well. (Sad thing really. His color scheme was great in-show) And according to Botcon 08 Reports, Skywarp was shown as a Voyager Repaint. (Which brings the question why he, like 25th Hot Shot, weren't shown) That leaves Sunstorm and Nightbird (Not official name. Just the one that makes the most sense to me) toyless.

Like I said, it's much cheaper for them to split the size classes like that. Making repaints of a $9 figure into several others is cheaper then making 6 releases of the same mold in what is allegedly a short line. I do wish they made all the seekers available as a box set in the activator class though...
LKW
Protoform

Post by LKW »

I get what you were saying, secret :up:
Vincent
Protoform

Post by Vincent »

I hope they'd release the screamer repaints with different faces. Just so they'd fit with the personalities.
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

secretcode wrote:I do wish they made all the seekers available as a box set in the activator class though...
:up::up::up:

Teh gear system is s***, so hope they fixed that on TC.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Detective Barricade

Post by Detective Barricade »

The Activator mold might be the only way to get the femme Seeker retool, if they even want to do anything more than a simple repaint. I'm curious as to how the Roadbuster repaint will look...
Got a complaint?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Complaints department: making complaints disappear since 2009!
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

You people disappoint me. You know Hasbro will never release all the seekers in the same size class at retail, I mean c'mon use your heads here, what will they use for next years Botcon if they do that?
Energon Hot Shot

Post by Energon Hot Shot »

Kali wrote:You people disappoint me. You know Hasbro will never release all the seekers in the same size class at retail, I mean c'mon use your heads here, what will they use for next years Botcon if they do that?
Red Alert.:(
Steam: Hot Shot
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Energon Hot Shot wrote:Red Alert.:(
Ironhide, Red Alert from the Ratchet Mold
Groove, Wheelie from the Prowl Mold
Cliffjumper, Bugbite from the Bumblebee mold
Rookie Ultra Magnus, Kup, Nemesis Prime from the Cybertron Prime mold

There are loads of ANimated chances. And who said they'd use animated?
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

Punch/Counterpunch! Just not overpriced on theifbay next year, hopefully.

Maybe something to do with the combiner ultras?

And i don't care! Give me Seekers! Now! ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Clay

Post by Clay »

The smaller, cheaper toys look to be the most interesting. Yippee for that.
ganon578

Post by ganon578 »

Anybody on here have any of the Activators? I haven't been collecting anything Animated (not too keen on the art style) but I think Activators Bulkhead looks pretty cool. I'm just not sure how much fun can be had out of a TF that transforms by itself with the push of a button.