Universe Deluxe Class Galvatron and Acid Storm out at US retail

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Nevermore

Universe Deluxe Class Galvatron and Acid Storm out at US retail

Post by Nevermore »

Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
Sunstreaker2

Post by Sunstreaker2 »

Hmm...I'm still not sure on Acid Storm. I'll probably get Galvatron, as well as that 2-pack (from Dollar General)
No longer looking for RID Dreadwind, but I still need Smokejumper. I'm also in need of Mammoth Nemesis Prime's tail piece, as my figure lacks it. Send me a PM.
ganon578

Post by ganon578 »

Hmmm... Acid Storm. Hafta pick him up. And most likely I will be tempted to get Galvatron while I'm in the store too. WEAKNESS!
wolfbolt86
Protoform

Post by wolfbolt86 »

Need Galvatron to lead my Cons, don't like using Classic Megatron due to colors and his alt mod.

Acid Storm I might get him.
Vincent
Protoform

Post by Vincent »

Awesome! I'm gonna get Acid Storm, since I didn't get Screamer or any of the repaints (though I had Ramjet and lost him).

Do you guys know when we'll be seeing pics of Henkei Galvatron? I know it's way too early, but i want to know if I should pick him up now or wait till I can see the colors on Henkei, problem is by the time pics surface the classics version will be long gone.
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

I saw these tonight at Wal*Mart. They also had wave 3 Animated Deluxe figures, which I have hunted like the last dodo, alas I'm flat broke and couldn't get any of the stuff :\
Detective Barricade

Post by Detective Barricade »

I'm almost tempted to get Galvatron, but I only recently found Universe Wave 1 Deluxe up here in Canada, and I want to see a review of him from someone who didn't use a well known auction site to get him early before I consider him. The fact that he's shorter than any of my Megatron figures isn't helping his case either...
Got a complaint?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Complaints department: making complaints disappear since 2009!
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

I need to go on a TRU hunt . . .

Can't wait for Sideswipe to come out. I'll definitely pick up two and an extra Sunstreaker for my LBC versions of Tigertrack and red Sunstreaker.
electro girl

Post by electro girl »

Galvatron looks good but my cons greatly outnumber my Autobots and I think about getting Acid storm but I already have Starscream.

What would you do in my situation? Bear in mind that TF's are expensive here and i still dont have Prowl and Sunstreaker.
-------------------------
A Chinese cartoon where the robots turn into blingwads!
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

I'd say make Sunstreaker your first purchase. I really like that mold. That'll increase your number of Autobots.

I'd look at pics of Prowl before buying him. He's all right, but the wings bother the heck outta me. If I had a way to saw part of the plastic off I'd remove the window from the door just to put the wings in better proportion with the rest of him.
Jaynz
Custom Title: RIP - see pixelsagas.com

Post by Jaynz »

Prowl is good, but there are QA with the first batch released. These were fixed for the batches shipping NOW but you won't know which is which, unfortunately.

I would pick up Sunstreaker first, then Prowl, then Acid Storm, in that order, as you can afford them. Acid Storm is pretty, but he's a 'nobody' character (even his bio says as much), and he's a repaint of a figure we've gotten twice in mass retail (and much more than that in exclusives) already.