Universe Onslaught in and out of packaging

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Nevermore

Universe Onslaught in and out of packaging

Post by Nevermore »

Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
Target
Protoform

Post by Target »

I've always liked Onslaught, but there will be a few in the universe line I'll want to get first.
Looks good!
If you can keep your head when all around are loosing theirs...you probably haven’t grasped the situation!!
Detective Barricade

Post by Detective Barricade »

It's official. I'm definitely getting Onslaught!:D Wonder how the Canadian release's box will be like? They've started to print the character's tech-specs on the back of the instructions for the Voyagers in Animated, so they may do that for all of the Voyager, Ultra, and Leader class boxes for Animated and Universe/Classics 2.0.:\ I also really like the SWAT vehicle alt. mode, as well as the homage to G1 Onslaught by giving him a shield!:clap:
Got a complaint?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Complaints department: making complaints disappear since 2009!
Gareth Infinity

Post by Gareth Infinity »

I'll have to see this thing in person to decide...the mold looks nice but it seems like it may be a little small for an Ultra. Lights and sounds have never really been a big draw for me, either, heh.
Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

I wonder what I have to do to get my name and birthdate slapped onto a TF toy.
Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

Nevermore wrote:I wonder what I have to do to get my name and birthdate slapped onto a TF toy.
Easy. Kitbash something. Or better yet, get Clay to turn you into an alt. :lol:
Gareth_Infinity wrote:I'll have to see this thing in person to decide...the mold looks nice but it seems like it may be a little small for an Ultra. Lights and sounds have never really been a big draw for me, either, heh.
I think it looks very bulky, making him appear very short. However, i don't think it's gonna be Bulkhead short. Oh, and Lights and Sounds, ruin it for me, means having to have a big compartment for all the electronics. Meh. And it ruins any plans to kitbash.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Detective Barricade

Post by Detective Barricade »

Treadshot A1 wrote:I think it looks very bulky, making him appear very short. However, i don't think it's gonna be Bulkhead short. Oh, and Lights and Sounds, ruin it for me, means having to have a big compartment for all the electronics. Meh. And it ruins any plans to kitbash.
I think that it would depend on how extensive the electronics are. But I figure that most of the Ultra class figures from Cybertron had an electronic gimmick to make them more fun for the target market (which is little kids), so the Classics 2.0 Ultra class figures would likely have them as well. But the electronics do sometimes restrict articulation to protect them (for example, Leader class Brawl can't turn either turret a full 360 degrees because of the wires leading to and from the electronics). However, I really don't see electronics being a major deterrent to buying Onslaught.:) Just my opinion, of course.
Got a complaint?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Complaints department: making complaints disappear since 2009!