Transformers Henkei and MP-07 Solicitations with Images

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Ackula

Transformers Henkei and MP-07 Solicitations with Images

Post by Ackula »

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... es-165221/
Although the solicitation of these figures was previously announced, solicitations of upcoming Transformers Henkei and MP-07 Thundercracker with images have surfaced. Most of the images seem to be stock photos of Hasbro's upcoming Universe releases, but these solicitations do give the fans another look at the prototype for the Universe/Henkei Ratchet mold (Ironhide remold).
Attachments
solicit2.jpg
solicit1.jpg
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

Not sure, but it appears the Ratchet prototype has his signature diadem-thing. Now if only either Hasbro or Takara paints his head up red, I'll be oh so pleased.
Energon Hot Shot

Post by Energon Hot Shot »

I'm almost positive Takara's Ratchet will have a white head as they're trying to be toon accurate. Hasbro's is the one to bet on.
Steam: Hot Shot
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

Did i miss something, coz i thought that characters in Animated, weren't supposed to be in universe?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Civ

Post by Civ »

Treadshot A1 wrote:Did i miss something, coz i thought that characters in Animated, weren't supposed to be in universe?
Yeah, I heard the same thing but if business smells a buck to be made, they're willing to bend the rules a bit.
Thanks, Zeeks! Great job! :up:
Jaynz
Custom Title: RIP - see pixelsagas.com

Post by Jaynz »

Simple, Ratchet's toy for Classics won't appear HERE until after the Animated toy is no longer on the shelves...
numbat

Post by numbat »

I thought they said something about characters that were significantly different from each other, despite the same name, may be included in both lines? But, erm, yeah, Ratchet doesn't really meet those criteria anyway.

I'm guessing - just guessing, mind you - that Hasbro are hoping to make more money on the Ironhide mould by an easy remould (nice of them to not just straight repaint, I have to say)?

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

numbat wrote:(nice of them to not just straight repaint, I have to say)?
Better than SS & SS, Sunstreaker n Sideswipe. Although, does anyone but me think cla 2 and ani ratchet have similar alts?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
numbat

Post by numbat »

Treadshot A1 wrote:Although, does anyone but me think cla 2 and ani ratchet have similar alts?
Yup.

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

I have to have Thundercracker, so no more vacillating about MP Skywarp! All three MP Seekers must be mine!!! And I must say that I like the look of that Octane...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]