MP-07 Thundercracker, New Henkei, Alternity Nissan GT-R Convoy Pictures

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Soundwave
Protoform

Post by Soundwave »

First of all what is an alternity figure ?

I definetly want to get the nissan and maybe some of the henkei figs but never really enjoyed thundercracker so i guess I will wait untill they produce an MP of Soundwave as well as maybe Dirge,Thrust and Ramjet
Clay

Post by Clay »

Soundwave wrote:First of all what is an alternity figure ?
It's basically like a Transformers Hybrid Style figure, which is to say that it's just a name that probably sounds neat to Japanese collectors that don't actually speak any English.
Cliffjumper wrote:Outstanding!
Yeah, I think it's in that Binaltech book that Takara wanted to make the line at a smaller scale, but Hasbro needed the toys to be big enough to stand out on American toy shelves. If I were to take a completely random guess, I'd say the Nissan is 1:36 scale since that's what Takara wanted to begin with.
Civ

Post by Civ »

I find it disappointing that this new Alternity figure turned out to be another Convoy but whatever sells, I guess. I was hoping for something like a Cliffjumper, Bumblebee, or something/anything else.
Thanks, Zeeks! Great job! :up:
Clay

Post by Clay »

Clay wrote: If I were to take a completely random guess, I'd say the Nissan is 1:36 scale since that's what Takara wanted to begin with.
It's 1:32, apparently. tfw link
Springer007

Post by Springer007 »

Kinda dissapointed that it's another Prime. Too bad it couldn't be someone else - but still, nice overall look when in robot mode, so not too much complaint other than character choice. And if that is TC's blue color scheme, wow, very darkish, but not overly garish.
Detective Barricade

Post by Detective Barricade »

Another Prime? Oh well... I do believe that Ironhide is looking better (could just be the pictures)! There also seems to be what will be Ratchet in those pictures as well!
Got a complaint?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Complaints department: making complaints disappear since 2009!