High-Quality Photos of Animated Deluxe Sentinel Prime..now with in package images

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Ackula

High-Quality Photos of Animated Deluxe Sentinel Prime..now with in package images

Post by Ackula »

http://pic.tf08.net/content/view/95_58.html

Tf08.net has put up a gallery for Deluxe Sentinel Prime. The figure looks very nice in my approximation. I've mirrored the best images below, you can click the link above to see them all if you so choose.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
another tf fan

Post by another tf fan »

Yep, Another one I'm going to buy.

How come these Animated toys don't come with better hiding spots for the weopons. Prowl's stars hide well, Lugnut's Weopon stores good, but otyhers like OP ans SP, Grimlock and Ratchet have weopons that either look stupid attached to the car mode or don't attach at all.
Come on and wind me up.
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

Good point. Hadn't really thought about it till now. This one does look sort of odd with the sword on top like that. For some reason this figure's alt mode really reminds me of G1 Hoist as well, does anyone else get that feeling?
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

He looks like a hybrid between Armada Liftor and CYB Reverb in car mode, if you ask me. Robot mode looks a lot like Lugnut.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
electro girl

Post by electro girl »

i really like that and want to buy it (man the animated line's gonna take its toll on my wallet) im not to keen on that rear axel mind but its still one of the best tick toys ive seen
-------------------------
A Chinese cartoon where the robots turn into blingwads!
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

another tf fan wrote:but otyhers like . . . Grimlock . . . have weopons that either look stupid attached to the car mode or don't attach at all.
Grimlock's sword can (apparently) be put in his mouth in such a way that it looks like he's breathing fire.
electro girl

Post by electro girl »

RID Scourge wrote:Grimlock's sword can (apparently) be put in his mouth in such a way that it looks like he's breathing fire.
that would make sense as he can do that in the cartoon
Detective Barricade

Post by Detective Barricade »

RID Scourge wrote:Grimlock's sword can (apparently) be put in his mouth in such a way that it looks like he's breathing fire.
Somehow, I was expecting that to be the case.:) Wonder if Animated Snarl/Slag can do that with his club? Back on topic, Sentinel really should have been a Voyager, to better scale with Voyager Optimus Prime. At least he might scale with Voyager Bulkhead like this!:D
Got a complaint?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Complaints department: making complaints disappear since 2009!
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Looks a lot like Playskool go-bot...
electro girl

Post by electro girl »

im slighty unhappy with the feet
numbat

Post by numbat »

Nice design & nice truck. I'm still not digging the animated style, though, unfortunately for me... (I am still impressed with the design that's gone into these guys though! I wouldn't have thought good cartoon-esque alts and 'bot modes would be compatible, but Hasbro have proven me wrong!)

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.
Detective Barricade

numbat wrote:Nice design & nice truck. I'm still not digging the animated style, though, unfortunately for me... (I am still impressed with the design that's gone into these guys though! I wouldn't have thought good cartoon-esque alts and 'bot modes would be compatible, but Hasbro have proven me wrong!)
I think Hasbro likes to prove people wrong in a lot of ways. Just not always in a positive way...;) He still ranks lowest in my view of the Elite Guard. Ultra Magnus is at #1, Jazz follows very close behind, and Sentinel is way behind them, bringing up the rear. The shield and lance look better stuffed away in an accessory bag.:)
Got a complaint?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
never again
Protoform

Post by never again »

Denyer wrote:Looks a lot like Playskool go-bot...
that about sums up the whole animated line and show for me.
I NEED A NEW SIGNATURE!
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

Unfortunately that isn't true. The back of the box does say something along those lines, but you will just have to use your imagination if you want to see Grimlock breathing fire.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Wow, Sentinel Prime with a SWORD?? What the heck? Keeping that in mind, what is his vehicle mode supposed to be? A Buldozer? One of those things you drive to clear snow? What?
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

Truck n snow3plough, anybody?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Kali wrote:Unfortunately that isn't true. The back of the box does say something along those lines, but you will just have to use your imagination if you want to see Grimlock breathing fire.
Hmmm . . . saw photographic evidence of it, but I can't seem to find it now. Anyone else know where to find that?

Nevermind. Managed to find it on google. He can only cram it into his mouth and it doesn't go too far. Pretty lame, but not enough to ruin the figure.
Detective Barricade

Blackjack wrote:Wow, Sentinel Prime with a SWORD?? What the heck? Keeping that in mind, what is his vehicle mode supposed to be? A Buldozer? One of those things you drive to clear snow? What?
He transforms into Plow King Jr.!:lol: And he had a sword in "Return of the Headmaster".
Got a complaint?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Octopus Slime
Protoform

Post by Octopus Slime »

Will he have a detachable head? :lol:
electro girl

Post by electro girl »

Blackjack wrote:Wow, Sentinel Prime with a SWORD?? What the heck? Keeping that in mind, what is his vehicle mode supposed to be? A Buldozer? One of those things you drive to clear snow? What?
you mean he has a lance