Wal*mart exclusive "Movie" Breakaway, Decepticon Fracture and Crankcase in packaging

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Nevermore

Wal*mart exclusive "Movie" Breakaway, Decepticon Fracture and Crankcase in packaging

Post by Nevermore »

Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
Brimstone
Protoform

Post by Brimstone »

Wow...Fracture looks kinda like Crasher. That's pretty cool. I think I'll definately have to pick that one up. (that Mirage mold is one of my favorites!)
-Tobin Melroy
aka Arek Brimstone

"Can't wait for election day,
Wouldn't miss the occupation corporations rule the day." - Pearl Jam, "Undone"
poyguimogul

Post by poyguimogul »

Fracture is supposed to be RENEGADE GO-BOT "Crasher" but name was unavail. so they used "Fracture" based on her abilities to create earthquakes with her foot. Her second incarnation as a go-bot was white and blue, so........... If you have this toy and the JP Henkei Mirage... you could (kinda) have Her in both of her different forms. Fractures tech card lists her as Female. *Perfect accessory to "Botcon" Bugbite and/or/ the E-hobby mini-spies. ....Now just need a classic starscream repaint of leader-1.... and maybe a Cybertron Lugnuts redone as cy-kill,but maybe not.

Breakaway is the new form of the powermaster Miracle Warrior Getaway from the TF-TV show MASTERFORCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Getaway- Also known as Lightfoot (aka rightfoot) son of leftfoot.
numbat

Post by numbat »

I do love the Crasher homage - infact, I think it looks far better than either the Classics or Henkei Mirage!

Another nice 'Classics' figure in the 'Movie' line...

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.
Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

poyguimogul wrote:Breakaway is the new form of the powermaster Miracle Warrior Getaway from the TF-TV show MASTERFORCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There was no character named "Getaway" in Masterforce.
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

I hope this means they'll be out soon. I like Fracture.
Civ

Post by Civ »

Nevermore wrote:There was no character named "Getaway" in Masterforce.
Unless it's the Star TV Dub. ;) Wasn't the character named Lightfoot or something like that in Masterforce?

I'll probably pick up Fracture and stand her next to Bugbite.

I definitely want to see Leader-1 and Cy-kill done but what about Turbo, Scooter, Cop-Tur, and some others like Small Foot, Pathfinder, Tank, Zod, etc.
Thanks, Zeeks! Great job! :up:
poyguimogul

Post by poyguimogul »

I guess repainting any cosmos could give life to a pathfinder, and the new cosmos, thats supposed to be coming out( Classics / 25th Aniv )could do that.

Scooter shoulda been a repaint of mini-con arcee (sureshock in U.S.) maybe with a new face design that looks show accurate. (an super-sized for Micro-Men to ride!!!!!!!!!!!)

Cop-tur / Gyro-Robo (thanks CN+RC) had a sweet voice! Id almost want a MOCK mold of his original body style / transform. ( OR THIS SHOULDA BEEN MOVIE DECEPTICON REVERB- but blu colored)

Gobo/formers - I must say, starting with the E-hobbies(mini-spies) the Armada (leader-1 + ZIGZAG ) and The new Bugbite + Fracture. These are enjoyable charecters^^

*If you have a G1-cartoon accurate HEAD style bumblebee -> then your g1 original head bumblebee- can be your G1 PRE-gobotron BUGBITE~! Since they was twins at birth ( lol )

**** TITANIUM SCOURGE~ SHOULDA BEEN (slight facial ) REMOLD w/ (minimal) PAINT SCHEME CHANGES ~> Titanium g1 DEFCON !!!!!!!!!!!!!
(/cry) E-Mails to Hasbro / Takara went unheard tho (/cry more!)

maybe I'll get surgical on mine and make a custom.... probably not...
Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

And here's the third one, Crankcase, a repaint of Cybertron Red Alert:

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d75/b ... ing_01.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d75/b ... ing_02.jpg
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Head aside, I'm really not seeing much of a resemblance to Crasher... it might as well be Psycho for the resemblance. Pfff.
another tf fan

Post by another tf fan »

man Hasbro is getting thier money out of the Cybertron Molds. Nice Color on crankcase.
Come on and wind me up.
Luckydan
Protoform

Post by Luckydan »

Kinda disappointing about the repaints after repaints but at least they are using the good molds from Cybetron and classics not the G1 crap with too many bolts and nuts to keep them together :)