Animated Figures Released in Walmarts & TRU in the US

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
another tf fan

Post by another tf fan »

Sequim, WA Wal-Mart had Voyagers out....

Got Cyb Megs, Bulkhead, and Starscream.
Come on and wind me up.
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

Can you please list which figures they had in all?
another tf fan

Post by another tf fan »

Washington State: Puget Sound area sighting report: as of 6/5/08:
Port Angeles Wal-Mart: Lugnut, Starscream, Bulkhead, Voy Megs and 2 pack
Sequim Wal-Mart: Starscream, Bulkhead, Ratchet, Bumblebee, Prowl, Cyb Prime, Lockdown, Blackarachnia
Lakewood Wal-Mart: Voy Megs, Starscream, Lugnut, Bulkhead, Ratchet, Bumblebee, Prowl, Blackarachnia, Lockdown, Cyb Prime, Blackarachnia.

Do take note the deluxes seem to be disappearing fast, as I had to get a pair of each from 2 diff wal-marts.

I checked 2 TRU, one Fred Meyer and 2 Targets and only Wal-Mart had any of the Animated toys.
Come on and wind me up.
Skidmark

Post by Skidmark »

another tf fan wrote:WHOO - MUTHAF*CKIN - HOO : Let the Hunt Begin.:clap:
If there's another drought i'm gunna have to arm myself with riot gear again the next time I go to the mall.
"Some people are like slinkies, not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."

Movies I've seen recently:
Red
Johnny Got His Gun
A Clockwork Orange
Fight Club
Toy Story 3
Zombieland
Tenacious D The Pick of destiny
Watchmen
zeoman4.5

Post by zeoman4.5 »

They're out in Harahan LA. My local Walmart had Blackarachnia, Bulkhead,
Bumblebee, Prowl, OP. , Ratchet, Megatron, Lockdown, and Starscream.
However, most sold within the first hour of hitting shelves, all that remain are
the Voyagers. I managed to get the last Ratchet. :)
Mospeada

Post by Mospeada »

These things need to hit PA. I'm salivating. I love the new TF animated, best series in a long time.
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

I made the rounds to Wall-Mart and TRU today. So far only Wave 1 is out still, no signs of BlackArachnia, Ratchet, Lugnut or Dinobot yet.
Clay

Post by Clay »

Have modded the thread title. The toys are out in the US; go to a nearby walmart.
Notabot

Post by Notabot »

Nearby to whom? I'z gots nothing!
For those of you in my boat, may I point out that they do seem to be available yet on Ebay for a mere 3X markup!
Clay

Post by Clay »

I went to four walmarts today whilst running other errands, and they all apparently put the toys out today.

Give it a couple of days. You'll see saturation shortly.
Gareth Infinity

Post by Gareth Infinity »

Over here in Ohio, I'm still waiting to find those Wal-Mart exclusive Cybertron repaints (like Big Daddy) and I just discovered my very first Leader-Class Premium yesterday evening (I at first wrote "earlier this evening", but I just realized it's almost 1 AM, ha).

I figure that if I have to wait a little while to see Animated like I'm expecting to, that'll be alright, because if they were to show up at this very moment I couldn't really do too much about it; I have enough to afford one Deluxe.

Let's say I do have the fortune of finding some, say, later today (a normal person might say "tomorrow"). I'm going to try and start deciding now whether I'll first go after Lockdown, or Prowl. I really don't care for any of the other First Wave Deluxes.
Mospeada

Post by Mospeada »

I found the Optimus/Megatron two pack with a DVD today at a Chichester, PA Wal-Mart! I'll post pics in the toy forum later tonight. They only had two of those and no single carded yet.
Octopus Slime
Protoform

Post by Octopus Slime »

I got me the boxed megatron and prime. Otherwise the Walmarts I've been to have like 5,035,493,503,503 ratchets, and some of the spider chick, and thats about it.

Gonna go to another mart tonight. Trying to get my filthy hands on that awesome starscream and bulkhead.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Clay wrote:I went to four walmarts today whilst running other errands, and they all apparently put the toys out today.
And the hook-up's much appreciated.

:cheers:
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Went to Walmart on Saturday. No sign of them yet. Hopefully they'll have them at TRU next weekend. I'd like to snag the Prime vs Megs exclusive, Lockdown, and Jazz (when that wave comes out). Probably going to wait and see if they do a samurai Prowl.
Highbrow

Post by Highbrow »

Voyager Bulkhead, Cybertron-mode Megatron, Starscream, and Optimus Prime Vs. Megatron 2-pack out in Bentonville AR Wal-Mart.....and wow, am I disappointed. Considering the Bulkhead, as I actually like it better than the Leader-class, but I was really looking forward to Cybertron Megatron....until I beheld the mass of kibble plainly visible on the lower front.

Gonna hit the two Rogers ones later this week, but I'm not sure I'll really want anything until Ultra Magnus and Samurai Sidecar Prowl.
SCREAM MY NAME IN BINARY!!!!!!
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

Highbrow wrote:I was really looking forward to Cybertron Megatron....until I beheld the mass of kibble plainly visible on the lower front.
The Voyager Megatron is a million times less kibbletastic than the deluxe version from the 2 pack. The deluxe Megatron is the only one that has really disappointed me, and I have them all at this point except Bulkhead, I'm waiting for the Leader class version of him.
Highbrow

Post by Highbrow »

Kali wrote:The Voyager Megatron is a million times less kibbletastic than the deluxe version from the 2 pack. .
Agreed wholeheartedly. I will attest that the only obvious robot kibble I could see was the part right up front under the nose.

I think I may end up getting the Voyager Bulkhead after payday...I liked it, but not enough to justify getting it when my ratio of needs to available funds skewed so heavily against me.
SCREAM MY NAME IN BINARY!!!!!!
Mospeada

Post by Mospeada »

Forgive me, but what's kibble?

I got a Voyager Bulkhead, and deluxe Bumblebee, Prowl and Ratchet today.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

The bits of a mode that hang off a figure when it's in another one. Really excessive kibble where the robot is essentially hidden inside parts that swing shut over it tends to be called a shellformer.