Chris Ryall Going Live on Talk Radio Show "To Be Continued"

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Commander Shockwav
Protoform

Chris Ryall Going Live on Talk Radio Show "To Be Continued"

Post by Commander Shockwav »

Chris Ryall will be talking live tomorrow 7:30 E.S.T. on pop culture radio show To Be Continued with Sohaib and Stuart.

Here's the link for the radio program.

http://theshowtobecontinued.com/

It's broadcasted over the internet and is a call-in show, so anyone can listen and call in. Gives those who can't go to BotCon or ComicCon a chance to speak to Chris.

Get your questions ready.
Commander Shockwav
Protoform

Just listened to it.

Great to hear Nick will be back as writer/penciller on a spotlight leading into the much anticipated The Thirteen.

Also, apparently Chris was going to write the Wheelie Spotlight, but handed it over to Simon.

Someone called in and asked him about an AHM poster, and Chris said taht there is a possibility.

He talked about the other properties by IDW too. Stuff about Thirty Days of Night and Angel After the Fall.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

All I'm getting on the link is a download of people talking Mexican, I'm guessing I've done something wrong?
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

inflatable dalek wrote:All I'm getting on the link is a download of people talking Mexican, I'm guessing I've done something wrong?
I'm only guessing, because it's live there was either a Mexican slot, or a Mexican caller or you were actually in Mexico and your speakers weren't working.
Commander Shockwav
Protoform

inflatable dalek wrote:All I'm getting on the link is a download of people talking Mexican, I'm guessing I've done something wrong?
It's at 7:30 PM Eastern Standard Time, U.S.A.

Where are you?
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

DrEvil wrote:I'm only guessing, because it's live there was either a Mexican slot, or a Mexican caller or you were actually in Mexico and your speakers weren't working.

Ah, gotcha. I thought it was a podcast thingey rather than a link to a on air station, my mishtake...