High Res Images of Animated Megatron, Ratchet, Blackarachnia, Leader Class Bulkhead, and Blitzwing

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Ackula

High Res Images of Animated Megatron, Ratchet, Blackarachnia, Leader Class Bulkhead, and Blitzwing

Post by Ackula »

http://tformers.com/article.php?sid=9457

Hasbro has released high res images of Transformers Animated leader Megatron, deluxe Ratchet, and deluxe Blackarachnia. Megatron is featured in U.S. packaging, while Blackarachnia and Ratchet are featured in international packaging

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... ng-164893/

Also TF08.net has put up galleries of both Transformers Animated Leader Bulkhead and Voyager Blitzwing.

Sorry these images aren't mirrored here, but there are tons of images and I have to get ready for work :sweatdrop
Angelic Knight

Post by Angelic Knight »

Ooooh Megs looks dadgum good. Definitely on my must have list. He will be added to the growing Megatron collection my wife has. :D

Ya know I haven't seen a pic of BA in robot mode yet, really curious as to what she's going to look like.
My very, very random personal forums:
www.jameswebsite.net
numbat

Post by numbat »

Megatron is definitely the star of the show. Well, designs anyway.

Megs is still likely to be the only Animated character I buy, from what I've seen (bar some Activators, no doubt).

(Oh, and I like tha changing expression gimmick - a Megs with the petrified panic expression of Beaker is a novelty!)

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Those leader-class ones are friggin' awesome! What're the chances of Megs still being available around Christmas time? :eyebrow:
Clay

Post by Clay »

numbat

Post by numbat »

Now that's what I'm talking about Clay.

:lol:

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.