Australian Scavenger Hunt Thread.

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Luckydan
Protoform

Australian Scavenger Hunt Thread.

Post by Luckydan »

I'm not sure if there is an Australian thread about this but god damn all the toys are almost extinct except in Toyworld, Rundle Mall in the city.

However, if by any chance your Australian could you please post your finds here.

So far from the stores I visited.

South Australia

David Jones West Lakes- had Payload and Longarm ( I bought them), Voyager Optimus Prime/Megatron. Classic Optimus Prime, and basic Classic Figures. Also has cyber slammers of rachet and brawl.

K-mart West Lakes - THE only place in Adelaide that has the remaining Transformers bags, Movie ones are pretty much extinct as I saw a couple took the last Voygager.

K-mart Port Adelaide - Nothing. Leader optimus prime and still that 5 set robot heroes collections

both k-marts still have bumblebee unleashed

Big W Arndale - Voygager optimus prime and the cheapest of the big 3 that will get new Transformer stuff (Big W, K-mart and Target).

Target - Fullam Gardens - still has robo-vision opt prime, as well as several target exclusives (though the post 3, skyblast, strongarm and the other one) and only one classic Jetfire left.

City :

Toy world - only place that has leader class brawl, has both unleashed - optimus and bumblebee as well as all the robot replicas

Target - Nothing

Toys R US - has lots of wave1 and wave 2 but Toy'r'us will eat your wallet up like no ones business (like EB in games).