[New RPG] Formal Apology

Got a story idea, or something you'd like to chat about?
Aero Blade

Formal Apology

Post by Aero Blade »

Wanted to officially say I'm back and sorry for the long delay on posting. I've had a lot of stuff going on in life (work, family, medical) most of it unpleasant, and very distracting. Thankfully most of it is clearing up, family emergencies dealt with, medical's all come up negative; can't do much about work but it's calming down enough where I'm determined to get back into this. Some of the most fun I've had is here, and I'll be damned if I let those yutzes at work bog me down to where I feel again that I can't get on the board.

So once more, I'm back, and planning on staying for quite some time. Gonna be getting myself caught up over the next couple of days; if you need anything for my characters to do, or anything important I should know, give me a pm.

And specificly to warcry, I sent a PM a while ago and noticed it never got answered. If you did answer it, I didn't receive it for whatever reason, if you didn't get my pm I'll send it again, just give me a shout.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Glad things are turning around for you!
Aero Blade wrote:And specificly to warcry, I sent a PM a while ago and noticed it never got answered. If you did answer it, I didn't receive it for whatever reason, if you didn't get my pm I'll send it again, just give me a shout.
Can't find anything from you in my inbox going back ages, so either I lost it or the board did. :( Could you resend?
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Probably board ate it, you're usually prompt on the pms. I'll get it sent out once I'm back up to speed fully on the board (need to make sure it's all still current)