[New RPG] Hey there

Got a story idea, or something you'd like to chat about?
Consecrated Prime

Hey there

Post by Consecrated Prime »

Guys, I'm so sorry for vanishing. I had that shite thing called life get in my way and knock me down for a while. But I've risen to my feet again and am ready to write with you fine people again (not that I posted much... lol).

So may I take Sideswipe back? If so, where should he be exactly? And is anyone willing to let him tag along with them?
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

No worries! I vanish from the RPG from time to time too, but somehow Blackjack always seems to be able to find me :p

With that in mind, I'm going to post again tomorrow, for those that are waiting for me :)
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Glad to see you both back, can't wait for you to join the chaos again :D
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Consecrated Prime wrote:So may I take Sideswipe back? If so, where should he be exactly? And is anyone willing to let him tag along with them?
Iacon's one big war zone right now, so I'd recommend you just pick whatever group looks most interesting and toss him right into the fray!
Consecrated Prime

Post by Consecrated Prime »

You guys are too kind. Many thanks. :)
Warcry wrote:Iacon's one big war zone right now, so I'd recommend you just pick whatever group looks most interesting and toss him right into the fray!
Done and done!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Springer85 wrote:No worries! I vanish from the RPG from time to time too, but somehow Blackjack always seems to be able to find me :p
YOU CAN RUN

YOU CAN'T HIDE