[New RPG] Hello, peoples

Got a story idea, or something you'd like to chat about?
Shine

Hello, peoples

Post by Shine »

Hey, everyone. What's happening?

I'm sorry for my unexplained absence, and was wondering if y'all would have me back.

Now, if I may be so bold, could I pick up my beloved Hot Spot? I'd like to get into the thick of things once again.

Having said that, have I missed much? And is there anywhere Hot Spot should be--or should he be doing anything in particular to help you guys out?

Thank you kindly.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

But of course!

I've been acting as if Hot Spot had been following Sentinel's party all the time, and they are now at a up-until-recently classified secret facility under the War Academy where apparently Sentinel and Zeta Prime had been building Fortress Maximus with a Minicon slave force.

And yes, they've been doing it behind the rest of the Autobot army all this while.

Feel free to act shocked and all that. :)
Shine

Post by Shine »

Blackjack wrote:But of course!

I've been acting as if Hot Spot had been following Sentinel's party all the time, and they are now at a up-until-recently classified secret facility under the War Academy where apparently Sentinel and Zeta Prime had been building Fortress Maximus with a Minicon slave force.

And yes, they've been doing it behind the rest of the Autobot army all this while.

Feel free to act shocked and all that. :)
Ah, cool. Easy to follow. I'll try to have something up in the next few days.

Thanks!
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

They are quite forgiving and kind here, about people with histories of disappearing for long stretches at a time.

The Fort Max thing should be interesting, and a great place to jump back in, as it's sort of just happening :D

If you have other characters you want to get back into the game... as it were.... let me know, I have Hytherion and AT running around not doing anything at the moment for the Autobots, and Hunter waiting on Megatron for the Deceptions (though... to be honnest, Hunters bloody weird...)
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

You're playing Blades too, right? He could be following Sentnel as well. :)
Shine

Post by Shine »

Brave Maximus wrote:If you have other characters you want to get back into the game... as it were.... let me know, I have Hytherion and AT running around not doing anything at the moment for the Autobots, and Hunter waiting on Megatron for the Deceptions (though... to be honnest, Hunters bloody weird...)
Good to hear, Brave.

If/when I decide to play another 'Bot or two, I'll definitely keep that in mind. It'd be cool to do some writing (I usually call role-playing writing) with ya. ^_^
Blackjack wrote:You're playing Blades too, right? He could be following Sentnel as well. :)
Blades could have been following Sentinel indeed. I'll probably stick with Hot Spot for the time being, but don't be too surprised if Blades magically appears one day. :0
Shine

Post by Shine »

Might as well use this thread to explain myself rather than pollute the forum with another.

Cutting a long and dull story short, I injured my knee a few months back. It had me worried (still does now) as I couldn't go to work and earn that green stuff we all sort of need. I was concerned with that and as a result, my concentration and enthusiasm for the game went missing.

But I think I found them and will be getting my crew (not that they were doing anything important, thankfully) active again after a lengthy stint on the sidelines.

I is sorry for disappearing. ^_^;
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

S'okay!

Happy to welcome you back, Shine!
Lady Quickswitch

Post by Lady Quickswitch »

Hi Shine! Welcome back! I'm back too!
[sigpic][/sigpic]