The tea-boy has arrived....

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
dai-atlas2000
Protoform

The tea-boy has arrived....

Post by dai-atlas2000 »

Well I'm not sure if any of you ladies and gents have heard - but earlier tonight Shrapnel passed the tea-trolley onto me and made me tea-boy!!!!!

I'm so excited, so come on now, form an orderly queue and get your teas and coffees and other beverages here. Since I'm newly in charge of the trolley I have it stocked with lots of extra nice, and new things:

- Liqour of any domination (but only with proof of age/I.D)

- Biscuits (this includes: chocolate digestives, Bourbon biscuits and a selection of jammy and chocolate cover ones

- Fortune cookies (everyone with a guaranteed individual message)

So, form an orderly queue - no pushing there Starscreamer! The tea's warm and there's plenty to go round - so just shout out your order and I'll be right there!

And don;t forget to tip the tea-boy on your way! The tin is just here <picks up tin marked: "tea-boy-tips - Please give generously!!!" and rattles it>

Thank you for your attention.
Dai
<newly appointed tea-boy>

------------------
Dai

I'm now the official tea-boy by the way - Shrapnel says so - So anyone got any preferences of their choice of drink...or will we all have Tea?

Kevin:You've got the wrong guy...I'm just a stupid keyboard player in a high school band...there's a million of me..."
Gwildor:Only one of you Kevin...only one of anybody!
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

*gets in line*

------------------
Bombshell: Da Man since 1984.
Located on the fifth floor of the TF Archive building.

<A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/danai/decindex.html" TARGET=_blank>The Insecticon Mission: To be as big a nuisance as possible, while still remaining too useful to squish!
</A>
----------------
Brawn Pin made by Skywarp, sig master.
Bombshell Trivia winners: Getaway, Commander Shockwaeve (x2), Brendocon (x8), Starscreamsghost, Unicron(x2), Kickback (x4), Blitzwing (x7) Optimal Rattrap, Cliffjumper (x2), Philcom, Silly Cow, Capt, Ultra Magnus (x2).
Read The Transformers: The Movie 2: Battle Drive Script, written by the very nutty S-Ghost.
Mook List: Lord Sixshot, Saysadie, RCOSD, Felafel, Mookback, Brendocon, S-Ghost, Galvatron91, Sheba, Blaster_86, Jetfire, OmegaDenmad, YTV, Fox Kids.
dai-atlas2000
Protoform

Post by dai-atlas2000 »

Ok Bombshell young man - what would you like to drink?

Would you like a biscuit with your drink?

Dai
<official tea-boy>

------------------
Dai

I'm now the official tea-boy by the way - Shrapnel says so - So anyone got any preferences of their choice of drink...or will we all have Tea?

Kevin:You've got the wrong guy...I'm just a stupid keyboard player in a high school band...there's a million of me..."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Got any Hot Chocolate? Or maybe some beer... Image

------------------

<A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/danai/decindex.html" TARGET=_blank>The Insecticon Mission: To be as big a nuisance as possible, while still remaining too useful to squish!
</A>
----------------
Bombshell Trivia winners: Getaway, Commander Shockwaeve (x2), Brendocon (x8), Starscreamsghost, Unicron(x2), Kickback (x4), Blitzwing (x7) Optimal Rattrap, Cliffjumper (x2), Philcom, Silly Cow, Capt, Ultra Magnus (x2).
Read The Transformers: The Movie 2: Battle Drive Script, written by the very nutty S-Ghost.
Mook List: Lord Sixshot, Saysadie, RCOSD, Felafel, Mookback, Brendocon, S-Ghost, Galvatron91, Sheba, Blaster_86, Jetfire, OmegaDenmad, YTV, Fox Kids.
dai-atlas2000
Protoform

Post by dai-atlas2000 »

Hot chocolate...yep...hold on....<reaches into a compartment at the back of the tea-trolley and pulls out a steaming mug brimming over with hot chocolate>...Here you go....

I'll have to ask to see your id for the beer though? Just a formality you understand?

<passes bombshell his hot chocolate>

Want a biscuit with that?

Dai
<official tea-boy>

------------------
Dai

Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Yeah, I'll have a biscut.

*gets a biscut*

As for my ID...

*passes dai his ID.*

------------------

</A>
----------------

[This message has been edited by Bombshell (edited 12-03-2001).]
dai-atlas2000
Protoform

Post by dai-atlas2000 »

Thank you...

<runs eye up and down the real dodgily put together fake ID>

Ahhh...excuse me young man - but I'm afraid that these dodgy cut and shuts aren't gonna fool no-one - if you want beer - come back when you have a better fake ID amde...actually want a hand with that fake ID? No-one seems to be all that thirsty right now...

Yep, help yourself to bisuits - <waves a tin brimming over with jam covered biccys under bombshells nose>

Dai
<official tea-boy>

------------------
Dai

Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

YUM!

*grabs the basket, then runs away*

------------------

</A>
----------------
dai-atlas2000
Protoform

Post by dai-atlas2000 »

OI! Bombshell! BRING THEM JAMMY BISCUITS back! GRRRRR! It's as well I'm so well stocked!

Ok Ladies and Gents.

As It's getting late and I have to be early tomorrow - I'll bid you all good night - but here's what to do - just leave your drinks orders here and I'll check them when i get into university first thing tomorrow morning. Then I'll dispense them all to you!

And who knows what delights the tea-trolley might be ladden with tomorrow....

Watch this tea-boy filled space!!!!

Dai
<official Tea-boy>

------------------
Dai

[This message has been edited by dai-atlas2000 (edited 12-03-2001).]
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

*steals the trolly*

------------------

</A>
----------------
dai-atlas2000
Protoform

Post by dai-atlas2000 »

BS - you can't steal the trolley as Shrapenel gave it to me and can't you see him standing watch over me and it!

Now - put it down - there's a good boy and run along and eat your biscuits!

Dai
<official tea-boy>

------------------
Dai

Denyer

Post by Denyer »

OI! Yer sig's TOO WIDE!

------------------

Check out my collection & trade list and other TF stuff @ denyer.cjb.net!
Later, when I was hanging from the tree... — Bill Hicks
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

*brings the trolly back*

OK, but I get to keep the biscuts.

------------------

</A>
----------------
Wildfire Herald

Post by Wildfire Herald »

Are you kids having fun playing tea party?

------------------
"Chief got his teepee back, case dismissed!"

Who is?: Wild Harry, Wildfry Heruld, Wildfighter Herbal, Wildfly Harold, Mildchild Gerald, Wilburforce Hairgel, Wildchild Feral, Widebirth Lovechild, Willy Harrelson, Wally Hell, Wildfur Hairball, Wilco Herring, Wendy Harvard, Wes Holevinski, Wildabeast Gerard, Wildnuts Ferald, Hillbilly Weasel, Wilson Halfwit, Freight-train Hellbound, Wildlife Herald, Wheelchair Fairchild, Wherefore Hendrix

"'Speedbreaker got a new Spark engine and he was impressed' good, good for him" -Flec on Techspecs

Keep CR alive, refuse retarded western names
SN: ScUm 0 tHe EaRtH
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

*tosses a biscut at Wildfire Herald*

------------------

</A>
----------------
Sheba
Protoform

Post by Sheba »

Ah yes let's have some Fortune Cookies Image
And a cup of Earl Grey, Hot.[/captain picard on "make-it-so"]
dai-atlas2000
Protoform

Post by dai-atlas2000 »

Thank you Bombshell - and yes you CAN keep the biscuits, there's PLENTY more where they came from.

Sheba - Earl Grey....yep, no probs <reaches behind Tea-trolley and produces a steaming mug of Earl Grey> Here you go...

Want a biscuit with that? Ah yess...here's your fortune cookie...let's just open it up and see what it says...<breaks fortune cookie in half and removes piece of paper>:

"When the cold wind blows and you're faced with THAT problem - take a left - and your problems will all be a solvin'"
FORTUNE COOKIE #198

By the way, would any of the mods like some refreshment???

Dai
<official tea-boy>

------------------
Dai

[This message has been edited by dai-atlas2000 (edited 12-04-2001).]
Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

*Biscuit bounces off Wildfire's head and onto S-Ghost's easy chair. S-Ghost picks up the biscuit, sits down and picks up a copy of Zamyatin's "We".*

S-Ghost [to Herald]: You want this?

------------------
"A stiff breeze! S-Ghost, take the Matrix! I quit!"
"It's not so much that I want to kill her. It's just that
I want her...not to be alive...anymore." --Stewie
Computron

Post by Computron »

well as I'm here I'd like 4v pack of yer finest lager.

What do u mean do I have any ID, No, you mean you are refusing me alcohol!!!!!!!!

*Computron pulls out his BFG and puts the end of the barrell 2 inches from dai's head*

Is this ID OK?

------------------
If I was an Autobot, I'd be:

Take the Transformers personality test at android5.com!

Webmaster of THE AXALON
Dead Pool
Protoform

Post by Dead Pool »

Mmm...biscuits.

------------------

"My next door neighbor was blasting Yanni at about three A.M....he eats through a tube now."

"Man, I gotta stop eatin' the whole box of pop tarts. I was okay when there were six in the box, but eight definitely plays tricks on my mind."

Deadpool - The Merc with a Mouth