Chat Thread

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Sades

Post by Sades »

Since when has that ever stopped anyone from posting here before? Totally Clay's fault.

You done that video yet? You should do a funny/dramatic voice as you read it. And use funny sound effects.
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

I'll do it for money.
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Then put advertising on your site. With all the views you're going to get, the cash will just be rolling in!
Sades

Post by Sades »

I found the perfect sound effect for this project, too.

edit: IT'S AN ORGY

This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Summerhayes

Post by Summerhayes »

I think Log has read excerpts from some of those books on Regular Features. Spoiler: anatomical correctness is not a major factor for the author.
I like bears.
Sades

Post by Sades »

Well, now they're going to sit there and wonder who searched for "Dinosaur Erotica" on their website.

On an unrelated note, the small one rolled off the bed this evening and managed to bash her chin open on the cement floor. Had to take her in and get her a couple of stitches... she surprised everyone by doing exactly what the doctor told her to do without crying, flinching, or generally making the doctor's job difficult. She's two and a half! I anticipated tears, struggling, all that. Nope. She took it better than her dad, who turned pale and had to sit down as soon as they started stitching (not a slight, it's hard to watch your kid get stitched up).
Sades

Post by Sades »

Actually going into stores to do Christmas shopping makes me want to stab things. Juuuust... humans, humans everywhere.

I was praising the concept of eugenics by the time we got to the car, even though that would probably cancel me right out (offcolourjokingwithfamilycalmthe****down).

Goddamn.
Sades

Post by Sades »

Overheard on the baby monitor:

"Quack, quack quack quack... Ahhhh, a Shuid!"

(A Shuid is a shark-squid hybrid. of course.)
electro girl

Post by electro girl »

Being an adult is a confusing and horrific ordeal. There's so much paperwork and my job is insane. Dating, what even is that? Also vegetables keep going off before I even have chance to use them. I just want to sit in a nice pub that has comfy chairs and a fireplace. And does anyone know where my Horrible Histories mug went?
-------------------------
A Chinese cartoon where the robots turn into blingwads!
Sades

Post by Sades »

My problem with some vegetables is that sometimes I don't want to use them because then they will be gone and I won't be able to use them. I have to make myself use them so that they don't go bad beforehand.

Whenever I play trains with my daughter, Henry always ends up hiding from the frigging rain in a tunnel somewhere.
Attachments
IMG_2182.JPG
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

electro girl wrote:Being an adult is a confusing and horrific ordeal. There's so much paperwork and my job is insane. Dating, what even is that? Also vegetables keep going off before I even have chance to use them. I just want to sit in a nice pub that has comfy chairs and a fireplace. And does anyone know where my Horrible Histories mug went?
:lol: Yeah, fully agree on the vegetables part.

Some of them last for far more than what's on the packaging though. If it's not crumbly or mushy when you pick it up, you can still have it.

I've had onions which were almost a month after their expiry date and still survived :lol:

On the paperwork part, is that for the job or just "adult responsibilities"?

I am asking because aside from the initial paperwork needed to rent my flat and my job contract, I've been more or less paper-free for 2 years.

It's only daunting at first :wave:
Few stuff in the UK to trade/sell. Measly sales thread.
Sades

Post by Sades »

Way to ruin a fantastic nap, Nightmare. (napmare?)

Ripped out of REM sleep by threat of imminent dream-death, forgot to make supper. Greeeeat.

Edit: So I just told Hound about my napmare. Basically, normal summer day/sun shining/weather gets crappy/dark clouds/really mother****ing dark swirling clouds/watching for funnel clouds/HUGE MOTHER****ING F5 FORMING BESIDE HOUSE /crouch under mattress with baby in decidedly futile attempt to hide/wake up. Scary AF.

Tell Hound, he says "You know, you shouldn't hide from those tornadoes. You should stand up to them. If you hide, you're gonna be hiding your whole life..."

That ****er cracked me up. :lol:

Tornado video. Because they are scary but fascinating. Thankfully, I don't think we get bastards anywhere even near this big this far north. Except in dreams, apparently (****).

Sades

Post by Sades »

2/3 of the posts in this thread are probably me. I'm aware it's ridiculous, but **** it.

According to https://www.what-dog.net, I'm a Poodle with my glasses off but a Dachshund with my glasses on.

https://www.what-dog.net/Images/FunMode/Poodle.png
https://www.what-dog.net/Images/FunMode/Dachshund.png

Yesssssss.
Skyquake87
Protoform

Post by Skyquake87 »

My real ale name is fisher's smooth ferret dodger, according to some pointless internet meme.

I went to see Deadpool the other night. Its puerile nonsense, which if you're in the right frame of mind is pretty funny - there are some good gags, all of which break the fourth wall. Repeatedly. For most of the film. Not noted for its emancipated female roles either, which reduces women to sex objects or surly bad-asses. Probably does the character more favours than the litter of wretched comics the character has had over the years. Its a film aiming to be more kick ass than, well, Kick Ass, but falls a bit flat by giving Deadpool a cuddly moral centre and backstory that he wouldn't have to help us identify with his struggle or some other blah. Its a 15 certificate over here (swearing! boobs! Stan Lee!), which is pretty much the recommended age for this.
Auntie Slag
Custom Title: Satisfaction guaranteed!

Post by Auntie Slag »

What's happened to your album reviews, man? Its been ages. Do you want Radio 6 to lord it up with their shite? We need more Skyquake reviews!
Scotimus Prime
Protoform

Post by Scotimus Prime »

where do i say hello on here? is there not a hello thread for new people?
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Most people just start talking, or feel free to start a thread and introduce yourself. :)
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Oh, look at me typing things out on my new PC like some sort of technological God. Only took me an hour to log into skype, that's how good I am at this stuff.

Hello new person!
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Brendocon 2.0

Post by Brendocon 2.0 »

Turns out Windows 10 is the answer to the question "what would happen if we made a list of everything you should never do with a networked computer and then made those the defaults".

I'm fairly certain they've modeled this entire OS after Skynet's plan from Terminator Genisys.
Skyquake87
Protoform

Post by Skyquake87 »

Auntie Slag wrote:What's happened to your album reviews, man? Its been ages. Do you want Radio 6 to lord it up with their shite? We need more Skyquake reviews!
Yes yes, calm down...I do have some to do. You'll all be super-pleased to hear. I just need to listen to them first.

Also, hello new person :)