Can anyone who has contact with the outside world...

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Hound

Post by Hound »

I think I've only heard one of this kid's songs and it was one of those catchy poppy things that gets stuck in your head all day. It's the completely crappy manufactured junk you've heard a billion times before and will hear a billion times again in the future. I can't believe anyone even noticed who this person was.

I can't believe any of you are defending the kid. I can't believe any of you hate this kid. I can't believe anyone in the whole world cares one way or another about this kid at all. I'm surprised this thread exists frankly. Sigh...
Summerhayes

Post by Summerhayes »

On the one hand, it is a sorry state of affairs when something so trivial can cause such division and be considered newsworthy. On the other hand, this is a website where grown adults discuss collecting toy robots.
Cliffjumper wrote:

Only seen New Moon.
By my money that was the worst one as there was not any fighting. I don't think I'm the target audience.
I like bears.
Hound

Post by Hound »

Summerhayes wrote: On the other hand, this I'd a website where grown adults discuss collecting toy robots.
To be fair, not all of us are grown adults...

That and the only way anyone is going to remember this Bieber (sp?) person 26 years from now is if he dies spectacularly.
1921\4\6-2010\1\21 Goodbye Grandma, I love you
Sades

Post by Sades »

Isn't this the kid who said he felt like the "Kurt Cobain of his generation"?

Ehhh.
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Rack 'n Ruin

Post by Rack 'n Ruin »

Sades wrote:Isn't this the kid who said he felt like the "Kurt Cobain of his generation"?

Ehhh.
Pass him the shotgun then...
Wreck and Rule!
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Didn't Cobain off himself because he felt like he was becoming the Justin Bieber of his generation?
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Cobain offed himself to sell more records.
miked23
Protoform

Post by miked23 »

Originally Posted by Rack 'n Ruin
Pass him the shotgun then...
Wow , lol, that is terrible.

I never heard that Justin Beiber said he felt like he was the Cobain of his generation, then agian I don't follow this stuff.

But I'm sure if he did say that Kurt Cobain would be rolling in his grave right now.
Pissin' Poonani
Protoform

Post by Pissin' Poonani »

miked23 wrote:
But I'm sure if he did say that Kurt Cobain would be rolling in his grave right now.
Rolling...or Rocking?

Oh yeah. I just blew your freakin' mind. *

*Pun genuinely not intended.
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

miked23 wrote:Wow , lol, that is terrible.

I never heard that Justin Beiber said he felt like he was the Cobain of his generation, then agian I don't follow this stuff.

Local radio show commented on that a few weeks ago. Stated the headline and then went "Well here's to hoping" and cut to commercial.
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

I have only just heard of this kid last week, when my 10 year old step son came home from school bitching about how stupid everyone at his school was for liking that horrible crap. Of course not knowing who or what it was, my wife pulled some horrible song up on youtube and annoyed my stepson with it.

As it turns out it has become our preferred method of punishment when he does anything wrong, we just start singing it or bring it up on youtube, and he screams and whines and promises to stop doing whatever it is he is doing wrong. So there is something that the shit music is good for.
Sades

Post by Sades »

I predicted posts #25 and #26 in this thread would appear, as I've either heard or read them elsewhere before.

... If you read my custom title thinger and look at my avatar, it looks like my avatar is singing and dancing. Time for bed!