Hello. A new Transformers fan is here.

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
TFAfan
Protoform

Hello. A new Transformers fan is here.

Post by TFAfan »

Hi there. I'm, as you guess, a TF fan that's just joined.

To be specific, the cartoon series I saw are RiD, Armarda (I didn't see the rest of the Unicron trilogy) and Animated.

I did previously have TF toys from the RiD and Armarda toylines, but I lost them. The only toys that stood out for me and can still remember are RiD Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus (I like the fact you could combine them into one awesome Omega Prime), Armarda Optimuis Prime and Armarda Unicron. I did have other toys, but I can't really remember them. I think I had Armarda Hot Shot, Armarda Starscream and RiD Megatron.

I do also like other things then Transformers. I enjoy the odd racing game, some platforming games and 3D movies (As in stereoscopic 3D). I also enjoy listening to music on my iPod, which has a bit of everything except The Touch.

I was also a good RPer in a previous forum, so I may join the RP forum here.

All right then, that's all I'm going to say here. So, as the universal greeting goes, 'Bah Weep Graagh Nah Weep Ni Ni Bong'.;)

...That is how it goes, right?
Notabot

Post by Notabot »

:wave:
Welcome! I'm glad to see complete, coherent sentences, capitalization, and punctuation. Keep up the good work.
TFAfan
Protoform

Post by TFAfan »

Thanks. I always do my best to keep my posts as neat as possible. After all, neat posts make a good user.
Ice Shard
Protoform

Post by Ice Shard »

I was incredibly tempted to piss Notabot with off with incoherent sentences, incomplete sentence and bad punctuation, however (I've possibly succeeded?) Welcome to the forums! :D
13thScorpio

Post by 13thScorpio »

Welcome new guy!:wave: :cheers:
Slayer-Fan123

Post by Slayer-Fan123 »

Hello. Welcome to the forum.
Pretty formal greeting, eh?
Notabot wrote:I'm glad to see complete, coherent sentences, capitalization, and punctuation.
Iz ths sentans cohearant two u? Jus wundrin...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Slayer-Fan123 wrote:Iz ths sentans cohearant two u? Jus wundrin...
It's understandable. It's also punishable by death.

Welcome new person, don't let the reactions to outright idiocy fool you, we're really quite amiable. :)
Hound

Post by Hound »

Halfshell wrote:Welcome new person, don't let the reactions to outright idiocy fool you, we're really quite amiable. :)
You lie.

Welcome!

My advice, identify the idiots quickly and ignore them...
electro girl

Post by electro girl »

Welcome it's a really nice place here and I prefer it to other forums so enjoy.
-------------------------
A Chinese cartoon where the robots turn into blingwads!
Sades

Post by Sades »

Hound wrote:
And in that order, or else Hound's statement is useless!

Hi new guy. Everyone around here has superiority complexes and short fuses. They will assrape you, eat your brainz and then assrape you again if you do not conform to the standards of competent posting that they have laid out in their head, so it's best to learn how to read minds before attempting to make a point or defend yourself, EVER.

Or, you could just use a little bit of common sense. Thems people usually get on fine. Unless you come across the type of person who apparently only come around here long enough to fire off random insults in a pathetic attempt to inflate their egos, then spend some time smokescreening by buddying up to staff/senior board members. :o Same can be said for any messageboard, however.

That said, Welcome to the nuthouse. Haaaave fun!
Auntie Slag
Custom Title: Satisfaction guaranteed!

Post by Auntie Slag »

TFAfan wrote:I did previously have TF toys from the RiD and Armarda toylines, but I lost them.
Ouch man, how do you lose them? I've traded a few in my time but I never managed to lose any. Mine always stood rank and file on full presentation mode ready for pose and play. They were like a Strictly Come Dancing line up. I was the youngest, so it's not like my TF's were ever in any danger of being handled by muppets. They were my children.

It puts the prime in the basket!

"It's not until you're an adult you appreciate how awesome a dog is. Your dreams start dying, somebody cheats on you, bankers f*** up your pension. Then you come home and that dog's looking at you and he's like, 'Dude, you're awesome!'” - Bill Burr

“I re-invented my image so many times that I'm in denial that I was originally an overweight Korean woman.” - David Bowie
Rurudyne
Protoform

Post by Rurudyne »

Sades wrote:And in that order, or else Hound's statement is useless!

Hi new guy. Everyone around here has superiority complexes and short fuses. They will assrape you, eat your brainz and then assrape you again if you do not conform to the standards of competent posting that they have laid out in their head, so it's best to learn how to read minds before attempting to make a point or defend yourself, EVER.

Or, you could just use a little bit of common sense. Thems people usually get on fine. Unless you come across the type of person who apparently only come around here long enough to fire off random insults in a pathetic attempt to inflate their egos, then spend some time smokescreening by buddying up to staff/senior board members. :o Same can be said for any messageboard, however.

That said, Welcome to the nuthouse. Haaaave fun!
A trifle over the top.

TFAfan ... just don't start a lot of threads about sex and robots and you'll do fine.

And welcome, too!
Standup Philosopher

"Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball"
Sades

Post by Sades »

Rurudyne wrote:A trifle over the top.
No, really? Shit, I was being dead-to-rights serious, too. Thanks for setting me straight!

:smack:

See what I mean, new guy? We're ****ers.
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Rurudyne
Protoform

Post by Rurudyne »

Sades wrote:No, really? Shit, I was being dead-to-rights serious, too. Thanks for setting me straight!

:smack:

See what I mean, new guy? We're ****ers.
:D

"Whack-a-Rurudyne"

A new version of a kids classic that's safe for impressionable young minds.
Standup Philosopher

"Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball"
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Hound wrote:You lie.
Don't give him clues!
First on the ignore list, as any new member will quickly gather, should be Rurudyne.
TFAfan
Protoform

Post by TFAfan »

In response to Auntie Slag:

They just got lost. I can't find them anymore.
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Welcome aboard! One word of advice: Don't make or post in a thread regarding the gender of transformers and how they are reproduced.
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
Rack 'n Ruin

Post by Rack 'n Ruin »

TFAfan wrote:I also enjoy listening to music on my iPod, which has a bit of everything except The Touch.
That's a coincidence, because my iPod has nothing but The Touch on it. Neil Young's cover version of it is amazing! Who'd have thought banjo, fiddles and a harmonica could bring that song to life even more than the original?

Anyway, I digress. Welcome!

Do not feed the animals. They bite.
Wreck and Rule!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Welcome new guy!
Sades

Post by Sades »

Rack 'n Ruin wrote:Do not feed the animals. They bite.
There are no animals here. This place is a vast primitive wasteland.
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!