yahahahah

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Gareth Infinity

yahahahah

Post by Gareth Infinity »

first time ever drunk i feel ridiculoys but i wanted to tell you guys belgin hahahahaha
Vatterott forbid I learn a thing.
Gareth Infinity

please forvie me
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

"You’re still a slave, Angron. Enslaved by your past, blind to the future. Too hateful to learn. Too spiteful to prosper."
Gareth Infinity

Captain ean picard of the USS eneterprise haha have you ever harx thd song
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Gareth Infinity wrote:please forvie me
Whatever "forvie" means I'm sure you can find someone in Amsterdam who's willing to do that for a price . . . :p

First time drunk? Congratulations. How old are you?
Gouki

Post by Gouki »

RID Scourge wrote:Whatever "forvie" means I'm sure you can find someone in Amsterdam who's willing to do that for a price . . . :p

First time drunk? Congratulations. How old are you?
Under 18, I assume.
"Give into the Demon inside... Shun Goku Sattsu!"
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

First time under the influence and what's top of the to-do list? Run to the internet and tell people you've never met!

Huzzah.
Gareth Infinity

Really sorry about this. Very irresponsible of me. In fact I was all over the internet last night.

I'd ask for this to be deleted but it'd probably be more fitting it remain here to shame me for all time.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Gareth Infinity wrote:Really sorry about this. Very irresponsible of me.
If surfing drunk is your idea of irresponsible, you must lead a spectacularly boring life...
Gareth Infinity

Halfshell wrote:If surfing drunk is your idea of irresponsible, you must lead a spectacularly boring life...
True that, sir.

But I just know it's gonna happen again HAHA it was a great time.

I was mostly just apologizing for actually coming here and wasting valuable internet space (heheh) with this, after you commented on my to-do list.
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

It's cool, man. :) There was an admin who used to post here drunk often enough so you're in good company.
Civ

Post by Civ »

RID Scourge wrote:It's cool, man. :) There was an admin who used to post here drunk often enough so you're in good company.
An admin? I was under the impression there were quite a few during the history of the Archive.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

It used to be compulsory.

But now the ruling class are too boring for sensible stuff like fun and random bannings.
angloconvoy

Post by angloconvoy »

Could be worse. I once tried to pay my council tax online when I was drunk, accidentally paid off my entire credit card bill and then some, and then had to do some money juggling to right it all once I woke up the next day and realised what I'd done.

p.s. Blaster, could you at least put something into your posts besides your "funny" pictures. They're getting old even for an easily amused idiot like me.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Gareth Infinity wrote:R
I'd ask for this to be deleted
I like this plan.
Gareth Infinity

inflatable dalek wrote:I like this plan.
Your choice, sir.
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

angloconvoy wrote:p.s. Blaster, could you at least put something into your posts besides your "funny" pictures. They're getting old even for an easily amused idiot like me.
First one I've posted in nearly two weeks, and the last one I posted was in a thread titled "hot asian chick in a pirate hat."

Going through threads before the pirate thread, it had been atleast 2 months since I posted any pictures let alone "just a picture".

Infact, going through it the last time I posted a random picture prior to the pirate thread was http://www.tfarchive.com/community/show ... hp?t=45960 January 31st. (Not including the random picture spam thread, and even that was a couple of months).

I find it a bit unfair that everyone associates this with me because of what I did half a year ago. I got a whole ton of requests to knock it off so I flat out stopped while others kept going, but posters continue to associate every picture posted with me even when it is no longer the case. I've posted two pictures in a couple weeks, not spammed every thread like I had done previously and like others have done since I stopped (though it looks like some of them have stopped posting altogether).
"You’re still a slave, Angron. Enslaved by your past, blind to the future. Too hateful to learn. Too spiteful to prosper."
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Random is an option.
Gareth Infinity

For the record Blaster while I doubt you much care what an idiot like me thinks, that picture was a highlight of the evening for me. Awesome stuff.
angloconvoy

Post by angloconvoy »

Blaster wrote: Infact, going through it the last time I posted a random picture prior to the pirate thread was http://www.tfarchive.com/community/show ... hp?t=45960 January 31st. (Not including the random picture spam thread, and even that was a couple of months).
That one was nicely relevant to the topic though.

Fair enough you've eased up. I guess because you did it so much associations are still there, it'll take time to fade. Plus the Pirate chick thread was one of the more amusing ones recently so it was one I was reading which made it seem more frequent to me. All the same, its much more fun if its a picture plus something that adds to an actual conversation.

On topic though (kind of), who here remembers the first time you got drunk? Not me, but it was over 20 years ago so that's not surprising. I remember the hangover though.