I got the living shit beat out of me on saturday (large pics!)

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Blaster

I got the living shit beat out of me on saturday (large pics!)

Post by Blaster »

But beyond that, doesn't this bruise left by the bottom of a shoe look really ****ing cool?

for the record I'm completely fine. I actually scared the guys when they were done when I stood up completely fine, dusted myself off and just looked at them. The doctor was amazed my skull wasn't fractured, said my head was incredibly strong.

This thread is about the awesomeness of that bruise. Looks like an aboriginal tattoo!
"You’re still a slave, Angron. Enslaved by your past, blind to the future. Too hateful to learn. Too spiteful to prosper."
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

AHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

All you were doing was typing out "hahaha" and you still screwed it up enough to require an edit?

FAIL.
"You’re still a slave, Angron. Enslaved by your past, blind to the future. Too hateful to learn. Too spiteful to prosper."
Mospeada

Post by Mospeada »

Damn man, how did this happen? Did you either press charges or arrange a beatdown on your assailants, or was this a random mugging?
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Mospeada wrote:Damn man, how did this happen? Did you either press charges or arrange a beatdown on your assailants, or was this a random mugging?

Some guys girlfriend made a pass at me so he took it out on me. =D

Not my fault I am better looking than him (now with cooler facial deformities)
Rack 'n Ruin

Post by Rack 'n Ruin »

That sucks man. Get well soon.

Buy a TF to make the pain go away. Maybe not Kickback though, huh?
Wreck and Rule!
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Blaster wrote:Not my fault I am better looking than him (now with cooler facial deformities)
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
Ice Shard
Protoform

Post by Ice Shard »

LOL nice shoe print, could probably file an attack to the police provided they measured the shoe size etc and matched it to every bloke with a girlfriend. But nah, police are too busy eating doughnuts...
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

When people see you and ask what happened, just say "You should see the other guys."

Good to hear you had no serious damage though.
Mospeada

Post by Mospeada »

Blaster wrote:Some guys girlfriend made a pass at me so he took it out on me. =D

Not my fault I am better looking than him (now with cooler facial deformities)
Ha! I'm with ya buddy...I had an angry fellow after me a few months back because his girlfriend left him for about two months, for me. Unfortunately she went back to him.

So are you pressing charges on this winner?
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

Nice one Miles ;)

I entered the thread thinking this would be a story about your hockey playing, but it seems much more interesting. Standing up and dusting off after a beating will usually scare them off, surely nods towards you not having common enough sense to run, however a high pain tolerance like we have tends to scare away novices.
Clay

Post by Clay »

Mospeada wrote:Damn man, how did this happen?
First rule about fight club: DO NOT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB.

Was this girl's boyfriend someone you know, or was this "unsolicited roughhousing?"
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Good shot of your toilet too.

Good to hear your ok Blaster. It is funny how if you take what someone or a group can dish out alot of times that can win a fight for you as much as beating the piss out of all of them.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Slayer-Fan123

Post by Slayer-Fan123 »

Nice!:up:*
I'd sue them for all they're worth

I would of probably got knocked out cold from that!

*I dont encourage you to get more scars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Osku
Protoform

Post by Osku »

They kicked you while you were on the ground? :nonono:

Good thing nothing got broken, and seemingly not even mild concussion? I've unfortunately seen one other case where things didn't work out that happily.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

How the Hell would we tell if Blaster had concussion? ;)

Nice one, dude :up:
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

I am reknowned for the hardness of my skull (that is not a joke, BTW - family trait. My Dad had a brick drop on his head and break), but that is so awesome. And it's rather scary; these bloody idiots won't be on the watch for you, will they? I mean, yeah, if they run away screaming like little girlies that's fine...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vin Ghostal

Post by Vin Ghostal »

secretcode wrote:AHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Is your new gimmick being a jerk/imbecile? That ought to really win over the crowd.

FAILURE.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Clogs wrote:I mean, yeah, if they run away screaming like little girlies that's fine...

They look at him, go "We stamped on his head hard enough to leave a print, he's still fine", that realyl should be the logical course of action.
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Vin Ghostal wrote:Is your new gimmick being a jerk/imbecile? That ought to really win over the crowd.

FAILURE.

Actually me and him are friends(?) and he told me he was going to do that before he did it. We have similar retarded senses of humour so it didn't bug me. He did it more because it made me smile than to try and win anyone else over.

Also, apparently the one guy almost had a heart attack. He has heart problems so it was pretty close to the edge with the blood pressure. That would been funny, kill the guy by just letting him hit me, a new meaning to "rope-a-dope". My mom is convinced there is a concussion but the doctor said that I wasn't showing any signs or symptoms. He told me to take the week off sports just to be safe, but next week I can have at 'er again. Ofcourse the doctor also said I'm suffering from alcoholism because I drink about once a week. Finally, proof we're all a bunch of booze hounds.

Edit- Also, back on topic. This isn't about the beating, it's about the cool bruise (that has already pretty much faded and healed. This thread is all I have now :() that was left!