Mystical Secrets of... Your screen name

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Oooo Oooo Oooo I want Blaster ^_^ uhhh maybe dunno I've come accustomed to the _86
Ravage_mk2
Protoform

Post by Ravage_mk2 »

I needed a nice name for my Yahoo Account, but couldn't think of one. Then i saw "The Agenda part 2" Ravage has got to be one of the best characters in BW, even if just a guest. So i picked Ravage_mk2(all the other forms were taken) got the _mk2 idea from M.A.X. (the game)
Shrapnel Clone

Post by Shrapnel Clone »

Nobody believed that I am actually Shrapnel...
"I dunno about you, but whenever I get confused I always mutilate the person next to me."
-Cliffjumper
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Where on Earth is Shrappers? Hang on, sod it...
Denyer

Woohoo!

Post by Denyer »

Originally posted by Cliffjumper
I usually go for Mr. Denyer though :)
I'm in a Quentin Tarantino film!

Heck, if I wind up becoming an English teacher, I'm going to get used to it, I suppose... but I'm assuming that 99% teenagers refer to staff by simply their surname (as I did.) I'm probably one of few who won't get offended, though...
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

I've always liked the name, I have the toy...things just came together, I guess.
-------
Sig courtesy of the Sig Master, Skywarp!
-------
Former AWF Tag Team Champion
Co-Hardcore Champion (x 2)
Member of Pulp Faction!
-------
TF Archive RPG Co-Player of the Year
-------
Halfshell

Re: Woohoo!

Post by Halfshell »

Originally posted by Stuart Denyer
Heck, if I wind up becoming an English teacher, I'm going to get used to it, I suppose... but I'm assuming that 99% teenagers refer to staff by simply their surname (as I did.) I'm probably one of few who won't get offended, though...
Depends... in our Sixth Form we just made up randomly oblique names for all our teachers... twas much more fun, and it confused the heck out of staff who happened to be nosing in on the convo...
BlueBlaster
Protoform

Post by BlueBlaster »

Blaster was cool in the movie and I wanted the username Blaster, but it was already taken and I took the Headmasters series version of Blaster instead and BlueBlaster sounded cool.
Hey, comics fans!
Visit www.fanboyradio.com . It's the weekly radio show about comics. Joe Quesada,Larry Hama,Brian Michael Bendis,Greg Rucka,Mark Waid and many other comics creators have appeared on the show.
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

The Headmasters version of Blaster was Red, The blue incarnation was his reconstructed form after a battle with Soundwave named Twincast. [/Pendantic or something such as O.o]
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Originally posted by Blaster_86
The Headmasters version of Blaster was Red, The blue incarnation was his reconstructed form after a battle with Soundwave named Twincast. [/Pendantic or something such as O.o]
Pedantry misplaced. Twincast was still a version of Broadcast. He was still Blaster, but he was blue, thus he was a "Blue Blaster"

Also, the Star TV dub (puttup) calls Twincast "Blaster" so it's even more valid.
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Originally posted by Brendocon

Pedantry misplaced. Twincast was still a version of Broadcast. He was still Blaster, but he was blue, thus he was a "Blue Blaster"

Also, the Star TV dub (puttup) calls Twincast "Blaster" so it's even more valid.
Still his name became Twincast he was no longer Blaster-ified. They were two diffrent characters who happened to look alike THOUGH that is my opinion.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Sadly, you're opinion is slightly outweighed by fact. The actual character remained the same.

And you also just (unsubtly) shifted the subject away from the point that was initially being made... thus making my point valid.

:p
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Sadly, you're opinion is slightly outweighed by fact. The actual character remained the same.

Uhh I havn't seen headmasters so I can't really say I just know he became a new character. So nyeah toyou :p, In my opion Blaster and Twincast are twol diffrent bots just reconstructed from an old one like the sweeps.
ThePeacemkr2
Protoform

Post by ThePeacemkr2 »

I got my name, oh, back when I signed up for WOL to play multiplayer Red Alert I believe. I couldnt come up with a name, and decided on PeaceMaker, but your names could only be 9 letters, so I decided on Peacemkr2 [And I STILL have that name, now im using it for C&C: Renegade (I have my own clan in it if ny members here want to join it.)]. So thats how Peacemkr2 came along. with AIM it was taken, so I had ThePeacemkr2, and I just like to use ThePeacemkr2 on forums for some reason, although in all games im just Peacemkr2.

Oh ya, I came up with the motto in my signature when I started a Tribes 2 clan... ya know, I should check on that, I started it, then got bored of Tribes 2 a week later and stopped playing, some of the members might be wondering :rolleyes: . Well, anyways, I decided we needed a motto and I like my motto :p
He's alive. Go figure.
Lastrites
Protoform

Post by Lastrites »

Well, for mine, I basically designed this character a while ago and have been aching to play her in rpg of some sort ever since.

All in all, it has been a most pleasurable experience, with my only major complaint being I wish people would answer their private messages.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Originally posted by Blaster_86
In my opion Blaster and Twincast are twol diffrent bots just reconstructed from an old one like the sweeps.
And, as I said, your opinion is flatly contradicted by fact. It was a new body for the same character (much like Black Zarak). Just trust me. (And hope that Cliffsilver doesn't see you trying to pass opinion off as concrete fact...)
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Just trust me. (And hope that Cliffsilver doesn't see you trying to pass opinion off as concrete fact...)
Might as well if I keep defying Admins the next ban will be permanent. As for the name changing monkey that is cliffsilver

COME ON[/Fox Taunt fromSSB:M]
Shrapnel Clone

Post by Shrapnel Clone »

No, he's not Billy, don't call him that, he's Blaster now! (or something like that)
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Originally posted by Kickback
No, he's not Billy, don't call him that, he's Blaster now! (or something like that)
I wanna see these episodes.
Computron

Post by Computron »

uhhh Blaster Twincast was infact a rebuilt Blaster. When Billy (*Shudders*) was killed the cassettes & Daniel (*shudders*) were upset and kept crying playing some abysmal classic Music LP Blaster gave them.

Anyway Fort Max decided to use some part of Blaster and rebuild him. It is the same Blaster
I support a ban on powerposting