if coworker.age = 21 then

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Doesn't ring a bell for me either I'm afraid. One I haven't seen for a while which I loved back in the day was Metz - though my abiding memory is that the small bottles were indestructible.

I'm a WKD Red man. Absolutely no idea why. Possibly because I have no tastebuds left in working order...
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Generally anything that's a colour you'd never find in nature does me fine.
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

I'm fairly sure Hooch was involved the first time I got properly annihilated when I was 17.
Originally posted by Cliffjumper
I'm a WKD Red man. Absolutely no idea why. Possibly because I have no tastebuds left in working order...

I've never understood the whole WKD colour thing. Vodka and a mixer works out about the same, and has the advantage of not making you look like a chav.

But then this is coming from somebody who spent Friday night necking Long Island Iced Teas. The fact I was able to move at all on Saturday morning, let along get up at seven, is a miracle.
inflatable dalek

Originally posted by Brendocon
But then this is coming from somebody who spent Friday night necking Long Island Iced Teas. The fact I was able to move at all on Saturday morning, let along get up at seven, is a miracle.

My hero.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Originally posted by Brendocon

I've never understood the whole WKD colour thing. Vodka and a mixer works out about the same, and has the advantage of not making you look like a chav.

Well, in the classy district I live in, it's considering classy, I'll have you know.

Okay, okay, it's £1.50 a bottle. I don't have to explain myself to you people!!! Problem with vodka + mixer is you leave yourself at the mercy of underpaid, ignorant bar staff. It;s not as bad over here as America (well, Oregan, anyway), though. If you don't drink weak beer, your option is warm, flat lemonade which somehow conspires to just sit on top of the dodgy vodka...
inflatable dalek

Originally posted by Cliffjumper
Well, in the classy district I live in, it's considering classy, I'll have you know.
As it is in my own classy town.
I don't have to explain myself to you people!!!

Oh yes you do.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Okay, maybe I'm a snob.

Most people round here opt for it on the grounds that "OMG it's got alc0hol in and is red and has a really funny advertising campaign!"

Of which only two of those are true.
Originally posted by inflatable dalek
My hero.

Yeah, well that was a given.
inflatable dalek

I'll tell you what I can't drink at all- Whisky. Guarenteed to make me very ill at the smallest bit.
Getaway

Post by Getaway »

I've found that I don't drink all that much anymore, I think its the sugar in the beer and alcopops that after 6 or 7 drinks just completely takes away my drinking appetite.

Getaway the houdini of the transformers universe nobody can defeat him......except Rodimus Prime, Cyclonus, Starscream, Deathbringer, Thunderwing, Dreadwing........

"Run hot, but always keep your cool."