Private Message Gold

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Cliffjumper

Private Message Gold

Post by Cliffjumper »

Okay, guess who send me this ages ago:
Why? Why is their so much tension between us both? I know I was an absolute wanker when I first joined, and I've apologized several times, espically for my other comments I made as well.

I just want to know, why? What could I have done to make you so infurious? Is it because of what I done before? Or what I do, what I say on the board? I know you don't just go and hate people, even though I'd hate to admit it, you always give reasons behind your view. I went through some of your old posts ... no spam, which makes me feel even worse.

I've gone over my old posts, I've gone over everything I've said ever said. Usually when you take a crack at me I usually try and not crack one back, cause the last time I did it ... it made me look like an idiot, and it'll happen everytime I try and fight back, always does.

I know this message won't change anything, I don't expect it too, however I just want to know, why ... why do you hate me so much? Or do you despise, me?
Seriously, am I the only one who just keeps loads of crap they're never going to re-read in their inbox? I mean, I just tend to delete the top 10 or so whenever it's full/the messages are done with, and the rest just sort of sits there...
CounterPunch
Protoform

Post by CounterPunch »

I'm thinking of who it might have been...

I dunno.... TheFallenOne.... Wait no, he couldnt string together that many words.

Who was it?
Blitzwing 2
Protoform

Post by Blitzwing 2 »

Tempest?
"Your brush with greatness is over!"

JAWS vs. Chucky
This could be great: Chucky is a stowaway on some kids' boat and he tries to kill them. They jump overboard and JAWS eats them before Chucky can get 'em. Chucky swears "smile you son of a bitch" and dives into the water for one final showdown
A quote that I stole from someone from somewhere else
Jetfire

Post by Jetfire »

Redstreak?

I'm still unaware of most of what he did as I wasn't visiting much when he dominated.

Remember the git who had a private forum of hatred against Cliffy?

:lol:

A propper old time I think. Possibly the Rock. Who was it again?
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

Let's see...there's proper grammar and coherent sentences used. I'm rulling thefallenone out. Definitely not him.
Few stuff in the UK to trade/sell. Measly sales thread.
CounterPunch
Protoform

Post by CounterPunch »

Originally posted by Blitzwing 2
Tempest?

Thats my guess too
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Right, they spell "apologise" with a "z" - which implies either being American or illiterate.

They use the term "wanker" - which means they're from the UK or just trying to fit in.

They make up words like "infurious" and insert random commas into "despise me"... which implies plain stupidity...

It does sound very Tempest, doesn't it?
BWW 2000
Protoform

Post by BWW 2000 »

Am I the only one that finds putting the text of a PRIVATE message on a PUBLIC forum a little disingenious, no matter how much the sender of said message may deserve it?
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Well, normally I'd be against it, but I'm working on the assumption that it's years old, the sender is long-since banned, and it hardly reveals anyting that wasn't already common knowledge.

It's somebody saying "why don't you like me?" not "here are my credit card details - p.s. I find the sight of the naked male form strangely alluring."

We're not quite into the realms of defamation of character or revelation of confidental material.

I could also suggest that all the private messages are the property of El Webmasterino, and therefore not all that private in t'first place. But I won't, as I've privately libelled far too many current members to afford for any of my PMs to become fully public domain... :o
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

It was Tempest, who was of course banned. Several times over.

And yes, it is disingenious. I'm a bit like that. But this, and the following, are all from people who should know better than to PM me when I can't stand them. The PMs have a forward function too...

I've also done it a couple of times before. I'm not keen on the PM system being used for purposes such as weedling out of things and saying the things you don't have the balls for on the public forums.

Okay, who sent me this little love letter?

quote by me:I am so fed up of people turning round and saying "oh, I was drunk/stoned/tired/missing a leg/a bit upset/psychotic/made of jAm when I posted that"... if you can't take responsibility for what you post, don't post.[/b]

Shut the hell up, for God's sake. Oh I'm so sorry I offended your sensibilities, but get the **** over it already. You post at a message board. People aren't always going to do things you like. But that doesn't mean you have to continuously be so arrogant and pervasive about it. It's not enough that you scare everyone away from the G1 forum, but now everyone has to take responsibility for everything they post? Please. I didn't see you riding Vaccaro when he made the death threat to Blaster then claimed drunkenness. Nor did you ride your fellow Brits last year when they all got blasted and started posting mindless, mean, threatening **** that none of them owned up to or apologized for. So don't even try to play that game with me. Because doing so makes you a hypocrite. Either do it to everyone or don't do it, because any other way and it is as I just said, you're a hypocrite.

I'm so damn tired of your attitude round here; you presume to tell everyone what to do and how to act. You want it your way. But you have no power here, nor are you going to get any. So I say you either accept people for what they say and do and keep your mouth shut if they do something you don't like, or stop coming round, because presuming you can enforce your will on people just because you have this legendary temper is asinine. And you do it at Transfans too, though not nearly as often from what I've seen. So which is real then? Are you this arrogant, nasty, 'my way or the highway' prick from here, or are you the more accepting 'just don't get me riled' guy from Transfans?

Either way, stop being an asshole. So I did something you don't like; mentioning how late it was when I wrote that, which I said even in the post itself as a qualifier. If you got a problem, you know where the PM button is. So next time you have something to say to me or even about me, keep your mouth shut in the public eye and PM it. Got it? Good.
Clue: He was a complete wanker, and most of you probably got one at the time. Amusingly, poster in question believed we "sorted things out" because my reply consisted of "**** off".
Hound

Post by Hound »

Do Admins have access to member's PM inbox?

Anyway, my guess is Tempest as that's my best guess.
BWW 2000
Protoform

Post by BWW 2000 »

Remind me never to PM you, then! ;)
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Originally posted by BWW 2000

Just don't PM me crap that you're too scared to say in the open...
BWW 2000
Protoform

Post by BWW 2000 »

So I guess that I'll have to reveal the third secret of Fatima on here so, rather than via PM...?
Hound

Post by Hound »

Originally posted by BWW 2000
I know I've never sent anyone a whiny or bitchy PM...

Cliffy, I'd say Redstreak...
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

The general "I'm an emotionally unstable psycho" vibe leads me to think it might be somebody whose name starts "Red" and ends "streak".
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Yes, it's ****streak/Redmist...

That's it, that's them all. Well, Red's later message raises a smile:
I don't remember what I did, and also don't really know where to look to find it, but I am sorry to you for whatever it was that I did that instigated things between us. I have come to realize over the past year how poorly I acted here and you're one of the people I wanted to apologize to for being a dick to. I have no doubt that it was my fault that things went sour between us, and I'm man enough to realize that and admit it to you and hope you'll forgive me for being such an idiot.

So if it's worth anything to you, I apologize for my piss-poor actions toward you and hope we can put aside the bad feelings and move forward. I've gone through a lot in the past year that has made me realize that nothing that happened here was your fault or Skywarp's...it was mine. I have sent an apology to Skywarp as well, tho I haven't heard back. I do hope to hear back from him and you and as such I hope we can leave the past in the past and move forth on good terms.
Cock.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

One time I went in chat to find that someone- Who was no longer in there- had posted line after line of ego-centric crap even though there was no one to talk to. I posted something like "Someone likes ego-centric crap", left without thinking anymore of it... And then got an apology from them via PM. Except they didn't say what they were apologising for and it took me ages to figure it out.

That's the power I have!
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
CounterPunch
Protoform

Post by CounterPunch »

Can we have a thread or something dedicated to those who have left us (ie been banned), a little description of why, aswell as "Their Best Bits" I know why UW got banned, but for people like Redstreak, Tempest and Claypool I cant think of the specific reasons of them being banned, I can only think "Because they were dicks"
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Originally posted by CounterPunch
I can only think "Because they were dicks"
Is it worth an entire thread when you just summed it up so well? I think Denyer did suggest somthing similar recently though, so who knows...
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!