This is another thing I hate about ebay...

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Cliffjumper

This is another thing I hate about ebay...

Post by Cliffjumper »

Dear counter_x_2004,

Your item is on its way to you.
Thank you for the extremely fast payment. Please do not forget to give
good feedback when you received the item then I will leave it for you,
it is just that I have left feedback for lots of people before and then
they don't for me so I always wait now sorry :-(
**** you. I paid, by Paypal, half an hour after the auction ended. Leaving feedback takes all of three seconds. I've done my part of the deal. Being a tosser like this is actually guaranteeing I won't leave you positive feedback, dickhead. Oh boo hoo, some guys don't leave you feedback. Grow some balls and deal with it. Why the Hell should that mean you don't leave me feedback when I'm the best bloody buyer in all of humanity?
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Yep. I've asked sellers to leave me feedback before since I'll do things like pay for something as soon as the goddamn auction's done and then wait for them to take their sweet time shipping it.

The bottom line is - certain ebay sellers (like many people all over the world) need to be beaten severely.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Aye... ebay need to lay down a few rules for sellers as well as buyers. It won't happen, but it'd be nice... you leave feedback for payment and what have you. If you've sent it properly, then there's nothing to worry about...

It also astonishes me how easy it is to put the knackers on a buyer [a few clicks to one of those forms], and how complex it is to do the same to some bastard who's taken a few hundred quid and ran for it.
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Why, I do believe that has something to do with ebay being utterly unfair sh*te.
BigMaki
Protoform

Post by BigMaki »

My peeve is sellers that just don't give feedback at all. I've bought a couple things lately and received no feedback, despite paying immediately, telling them that I received the item, and leaving them feedback. I plan to sell some stuff, but with all my feedback coming from last year, it's not going to help...
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

As far as I'm concerned, as a seller, if I don't feedback first, I don't expect a buyer to. As a buyer, I'll feedback if the goods turn out as expected, regardless.

I can certainly see things from the point of view of selling... whoever feedbacks first has their rep over a barrel if the other person decides to be an idiot. It's a crap system with insufficient possibility to retract.

Josh, can't see the date of the feedback making any difference... heck, most people don't seem to read it. It's just a number and (occasionally) a percentage to take into account.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Originally posted by BigMaki
My peeve is sellers that just don't give feedback at all.

That's annoyed me as well, the first two times I brought things of E-bay I got no feedback, which was doubly irritating as some sellers don't accept bids off zero feedbackers:wall:
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Snake
Protoform

Post by Snake »

Originally posted by Sir Auros
The bottom line is - certain ebay sellers (like many people all over the world) need to be beaten severely.

No... they need to have a car battery hooked up to their balls...
Back for good... for Evil.
Claypool
Protoform

Post by Claypool »

amazing, another eBay post by Cliffjumper! :mad:

http://tfarchive2.com/community/showthr ... adid=22459

http://tfarchive2.com/community/showthr ... adid=21897

http://tfarchive2.com/community/showthr ... adid=21852

http://tfarchive2.com/community/showthr ... adid=21694

http://tfarchive2.com/community/showthr ... adid=21296

why he hasnet been banned is beyond me. His posts are all bull****. If you want me to, I'll go through and find all of his "Help me with my computer" topics. This is ridiculous. jesus ****ing christ

Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Try visiting the Toy forum. I'm a stricly minor offender... I'm mildly scared that you bothered finding the other threads I've mentioned it in.

Wait, did I say that? Cos I meant...

Because we can all use Google Image Search instead of having a personality, don'tchaknow.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Originally posted by Claypool
why he hasnet been banned is beyond me. His posts are all bull****. If you want me to, I'll go through and find all of his "Help me with my computer" topics. This is ridiculous. jesus ****ing christ

The irony. It burns....