I have an extra MISB TLK Deluxe Hotrod; make an offer

A trading post for established members. Please read the rules first.
Tantrum
Custom Title: Systems Analyst

I have an extra MISB TLK Deluxe Hotrod; make an offer

Post by Tantrum »

Trade completed; please ignore

When I found TLK Hotrod, I bought 2, since Ollie's is pretty far out of my way, and I didn't want to make a 2nd trip if one was defective. The first one isn't defective, so I have a spare.

I'll trade it for a Deluxe or larger figure I don't already have. Open/used is OK, as long as it's complete and undamaged. The three I'm most interested in are TR Windblade, TR Twin Twist, and DotM Megatron (the beige truck). If you don't have any of these 3 to trade, make an offer.

I do ask that you throw in Hungrr/Inferno's Enigmas of Combination if you have them. They make better feet fillers than Primemasters, but not enough for me to spend $25 buying another Voyager.

If you don't have an Ollie's near you, this is probably your best chance to get TLK Hotrod. If you do have an Ollie's near you, nevermind me and go there. They should have a pallet of bargain TFs, including $20 Overlords.
Alleged "poems"
that don't follow a rhyme scheme
are not poetry
Clay

Post by Clay »

I have a DOTM Megatron for you. You're wanting the voyager figure, yes?
Tantrum
Custom Title: Systems Analyst

Post by Tantrum »

Yes. I'm looking for this one. I tried to attach an image to this post, but the rules at the bottom say I may not. I may attach images to posts in other threads, though.

I plan to ship the boxed figure in a bubble-lined envelope. That's how my last TFs came from Amazon, and that worked out OK. I'll PM you my address.
Alleged "poems"
that don't follow a rhyme scheme
are not poetry