G1 cars (reissues) for sale

A trading post for established members. Please read the rules first.
Cliffjumper

G1 cars (reissues) for sale

Post by Cliffjumper »

This is semi-speculative just to see if anyone here's all that interested. Conditions are a bit vague and from memory as there's a toddler next door; will have a look at anything anyone's interested during daylight. All prices before shipping; I've tried to just knock a little bit off the cheapest one on ebay

TAKARA COLLECTION REISSUES - all with boxes, instructions, files etc and probably complete
Prowl - IIRC his stickers are a little yellowed but Reprolabels should cover you - £30
Hound - £45

HASBRO COMMEMORATIVE SERIES
Red Alert - yellowed stickers - £30
Grapple - £25
Tracks - £25

Inferno - loose and complete, with instructions - £15

TAKARA ENCORE SERIES
Jazz - £25
Ironhide - £20
Ratchet - £20
Trailbreaker - £40
Hoist - one 'elbow' broken in packaging; will still clip on in both positions and even move if you're gentle but yeh, still broken - £20

CHINESE BOOTLEGS
Mirage - £25
Sunstreaker - £25
Wheeljack - £30
Sideswipe - looser than the cheapest whore in Bangkok but undamaged, poor production batch - £10

I am interested in DVDs for partial trade but the ones I'm after are largely quite obscure (for superstitious reasons list also includes a bunch of stuff that's in transit).
Tetsuro
Protoform
Custom Title: Poe Dameron did nothing wrong

Post by Tetsuro »

I might be interested in KO Sunstreaker and Wheeljack and I could offer My Neighbor Totoro in turn.

I also got a couple of other Ghibli titles if you're at all interested.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Apologies, someone's just reminded me of a long-standing agreement regarding the three KOs. Will let you know if that falls through.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Yeah, I'm afraid I've been subtly undermining Cliffy's interest in and love for G1 and its toys for years to get to this moment. Everything from casual comments to making Takara put those cut out card heads in with the Ironhide and Ratchet reissues. My work here is done.
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!