[Split from Prime Toys Thread]

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
glazios

[Split from Prime Toys Thread]

Post by glazios »

Hasbro wrote:WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE MULTIMILLION DOLLAR GLOBAL CORPORATION OF TFVANGUARD FOR ITS VALUABLE ADVICE AND WE WILL STOP MAKING BUMBLEBEES IMMEDIATELY.

EDIT: WE JUST NOTICED THAT OUR STOCK IS WORTH SIGNIFICANTLY MORE THAN YOU, SO WE WILL CONTINUE WITH OUR SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS PLAN, BUT THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUGGESTION.
U MAD, BRO? :P
No, seriously. Could you have tried any harder to come across as a *complete asshat* there? Way to show us your awesomely child-like professionalism, dude. ¬_¬
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

glazios wrote:professionalism
?
glazios

Post by glazios »

Denyer wrote:?
The kind of response he gave to one guy whose opinion contradicts/opposes his own, strikes me as a fair bit unprofessional. He's supposed to be Hasbro's representative to the fanbase. One would think he'd answer this kind of verbal challenge with a composed and intelligent response, as opposed to throwing a SCREAMING SHIT-FIT like he did.

I understand that he might be a bit frustrated that Vanguard can't see things his way, but that's not a valid reason to rant at someone who doesn't share his opinion.

Seeing how he's Hasbro's representative to the people who buy his company's products, I'd think that a person in that kind of position would be able to keep his cool under-fire -- and seeing how this place is an online forum, which means he has time to calm down and write a well-thought-out, intelligent response, I would actually expect that modicum of professionalism of him.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

HASBRO is very likely not an official representative of Hasbro.
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Not unless Hasbro corporate HQ shares an IP address with one of our regular posters, anyway... :)
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

They're under deep cover.
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
glazios

Post by glazios »

inflatable dalek wrote:HASBRO is very likely not an official representative of Hasbro.
In which case his pretentiousness kind-off pisses me off. I'm usually quite happy to make a fool out of myself, so long as it actually benefits somebody -- but not for some sh!thead troll's personal amusement. That just offends me, and makes me wonder why I bother in the first place. ¬_¬
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Oh, get the **** over yourself. Seriously.
glazios

Post by glazios »

Cliffjumper wrote:Oh, get the **** over yourself. Seriously.
Yeah, I get that a lot. You'd think by now I'd have learned by now to just turn a blind eye and not f***ing bother, but I guess I'm just a glutton for punishment.

Tell you what -- next time someone gets ridiculed for having an opinion, I'll keep my mouth shut and you guys can weigh in. See how you like it when the derision starts flying in your direction.

Thanks for all the f***ing support, guys, really.
Hound

Post by Hound »

You guys are mean!!! *cries*
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

glazios wrote:Yeah, I get that a lot. You'd think by now I'd have learned by now to just turn a blind eye and not f***ing bother, but I guess I'm just a glutton for punishment.

Tell you what -- next time someone gets ridiculed for having an opinion, I'll keep my mouth shut and you guys can weigh in. See how you like it when the derision starts flying in your direction.

Thanks for all the f***ing support, guys, really.
You fell for a joke and made yourself look a bit dim. Now you're making yourself look more and more stupid by the post, and not for the first time either. Everyone else got the joke, that's why no-one else weighed in. I'm guessing you're deluded enough to think the rest of us were too cowed by the fear of a corporate backlash to speak up, huh? Ha.

I forget where we're duty-bound to support a whiner like you. I know you like to think you're some sort of iconoclastic maverick who shoots from the hip and takes no prisoners but you're really not - you're a moaning, self-important idiot with a very loose grasp on reality. Not that I, for one, want that to change - you're every bit as hilarious as whoever has the Hasbro account (though I suspect that your moronic behaviour has spoilt that bit of fun for everyone - good work, internet hero). Whenever I see you've posted I know it's going to be comedy gold.
borg72

Post by borg72 »

:deadhorse:
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

True dat y'all indeed. Splitting and locking.