War for Cybertron Toy Discussion

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Thunderwave
Protoform

Post by Thunderwave »

Batmanners wrote: The one I want as a toy is Arcee. I hate that somewhere she became a salmon colored motorcycle (Animated Arcee and Energon Arcee) I can't find a 1985 movie figure anywhere, while it's what she is recognized as, so I hope they plan on making her.
*looks over at his Animated Arcee. Looks back at the post. Repeats several times.*

Animated Arcee is a pink and white futuristic sports car....unless I'm just hallucinating the four wheels and car like body shape. They never made a toy of her in the 80's, and Animated Arcee is as close as we've gotten so far.

As for toys? Besides a Warpath, a Shockwave would be nice. I'm digging the Rolls Royce OF PAIN look he's got going.
Batmanners
Protoform

Post by Batmanners »

Thunderwave wrote:*looks over at his Animated Arcee. Looks back at the post. Repeats several times.*

Animated Arcee is a pink and white futuristic sports car....unless I'm just hallucinating the four wheels and car like body shape. They never made a toy of her in the 80's, and Animated Arcee is as close as we've gotten so far.

As for toys? Besides a Warpath, a Shockwave would be nice. I'm digging the Rolls Royce OF PAIN look he's got going.

I was referring to this: http://www.tfu.info/2010/Autobot/Arcee/arcee.htm
Whatever color you want to call that, it's not pink. I don't know if they have the wrong pictures attached to it, but I don't follow Animated closely enough to know if that is what she looks like. And Motorcycle Arcee from Energon was a motorcycle. I combined the two to save time.
Sades

Post by Sades »

If the entirety of my mother's living room in the 80's was any indication, I believe that colour could be referred to as a dark "dusty rose". It's in the pink family.
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Thunderwave
Protoform

Post by Thunderwave »

Sades wrote:If the entirety of my mother's living room in the 80's was any indication, I believe that colour could be referred to as a dark "dusty rose". It's in the pink family.
Mine is a lighter shade of pink. They shifted plastics early in the run to a lighter shade of pink because the original plastic was to inflexible to easily allow the pegs on the back of her legs to lock into place.

It's not pink pink, like her face, but it does make for an interesting looking figure.
NightHawk

Post by NightHawk »

Batmanners wrote:Here's what I really hope the WFC Omega Supreme will look like.

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... eme/19089/
Now that's an awesome kitbash, I seem to love it how one of the Autobot symbols is on his foot....gives a new meaning to "kicking it into"

As for WFC toys, I am looking forward to the general Seeker mold (Starscream and co) as well as Sideswipe, he looks rather slick.
Paul053

Post by Paul053 »

Opened WFC Prime and he is a great figure. I noticed there are two extra peg holes on his arm so I put all weapons in. He looks so badass and I hope he can do that in the game, too.
Rattrap's tail

Post by Rattrap's tail »

NightHawk wrote:Now that's an awesome kitbash, I seem to love it how one of the Autobot symbols is on his foot....gives a new meaning to "kicking it into"

As for WFC toys, I am looking forward to the general Seeker mold (Starscream and co) as well as Sideswipe, he looks rather slick.
En dan moeten wij nog hopen dat het ook allemaal naar Nederland toe komt...

(Translation) And then, we gotta hope it all actually comes to Holland as well
Batmanners
Protoform

Post by Batmanners »

Dark Dusty Rose, hah.

Her face isn't even really pink either, it's peach, which is a light/whiter shade of orange, leaning into the red. I was given the link to a 3rd party G1 style Arcee, so I will probably end up getting it, regardless, sad that the official lines release so many figured, and lack some of the most desirable.
Catalyst Dragon

Post by Catalyst Dragon »

Paul053 wrote:Opened WFC Prime and he is a great figure. I noticed there are two extra peg holes on his arm so I put all weapons in. He looks so badass and I hope he can do that in the game, too.
Haha, I like that! I had noticed the holes too, and realized that gun handles would fit them but haven't tried it yet. The Jetfire rifle looks like it was ment for him.
All that was needed was a catalyst and the machines of war are set in motion.
Paul053

Post by Paul053 »

Catalyst Dragon wrote:Haha, I like that! I had noticed the holes too, and realized that gun handles would fit them but haven't tried it yet. The Jetfire rifle looks like it was ment for him.
Indeed. Last night I put classic Starscream's null ray cannons on his arm and he looked awesome.