[CUSTOM] TF-Gundam Crossover 2: Guntank!

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Treadshot A1

TF-Gundam Crossover 2: Guntank!

Post by Treadshot A1 »

Link to WIP thread: TF-Gundam Crossover 2: Guntank (WIP)

Phew, finally finished. The Tamiya paint is a pain to work with. Although, the blue does scream Guntank when it's dried.

Anyways, enough ranting. First off, credit to ABX23, i only had a spare Acid Storm body after seeing his awesome Cloud Saber, and got the idea for Guntank after seeing his (roller?) custom, also made from AS bodies.

Okay, so this guy's made from a Acid Storm and a 1/144 Guntank kit, and is a TRIPLE CHANGER! It has a tank mode, Robot mode and a half robot half tank mode, reminiscent of the original Guntank.

Not too happy with the treads, coz i attached them only to find out they weren't level (i need to measure more accurately), and the neck joint was a pain, but at least i finally get to use some of those M.S.G kits.

I think i'll most likely display him in tank mode mostly, coz imo that's the awesomest mode, but yeah, enough from me. On to the pics!
Attachments
Guntank 3rd mode.JPG
Guntank Robot mode.JPG
Guntank Tank mode.JPG
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Rattrap's tail

Post by Rattrap's tail »

love for the weathering effect you created....
Sunstreaker2

Post by Sunstreaker2 »

Glad you didn't cut up the MG...
No longer looking for RID Dreadwind, but I still need Smokejumper. I'm also in need of Mammoth Nemesis Prime's tail piece, as my figure lacks it. Send me a PM.
Energon Hot Shot

Post by Energon Hot Shot »

Guntank with legs AND hands? Madness.
&quot wrote:Glad you didn't cut up the MG...
So am I.
Steam: Hot Shot
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

I don't have money for the MG... :(

And there is a reason why he transforms, other than because of being a crossover. I'll be using a slightly altered copy of Guntank to make..

...WARPATH!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]