Pegwarmers where you are

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
RUNAMOK
Protoform

Pegwarmers where you are

Post by RUNAMOK »

What sort of shelf/pegwarmers are there in your local region? The deffiniton of what a pegwarmer is may vary a bit from place to place, so this will probably be going by gut-feeling.

Anyways lets get started

Cybertron:
Yellow Scrapmetal
GTS Brakedown
GTS Ransack
Skywarp (has disappeared now)
Unicron

Titanium:
WW Ultra Magnus
Sunstorm

Classics:
Jetfire (Bigtime, 10 or so in the local TRU)
Prime and Megatron two pack
Prime and Megatron (the ones from the two pack) singel carded

I haven't included any Movie or Animated figures, mainly because Animated is too new here, and there are so many Movie figures that I don't know where to start.

On a funny side note of pegwarming, during the days of Energon I saw a Beast Wars Claw Jaw in another town. Unfortunately I already had one otherwise it could have been interesting.
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

Yeah, Jetfire (Cla) was warming here a while ago. Shelfwarming, though, not peg warming. ;)

Actually, i've got many animated clogging up the stores round here. Bulkhead Voyager and Leader Megs and UM being the worst. Sentinels, Jazzes, and to a lesser extent, Swoop and Soundwave are also just sitting there. Oh, and EG Bumblebee is just...well...not shifting any units.

Movie: Camshaft, overcasts and one or two stockades are staying put, and some of the target exclusive scouts as well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sunstreaker2

Post by Sunstreaker2 »

Animated:

Ratchet (STILL!)
Sentinel Prime
Elite Guard Bumblebee
Voyager Bulkhead
Voyager Megatron
Voyager Optimus Prime
Voyager Starscream
Leader Bulkhead

Universe:

ALL of the Robot Heroes (Except, ironically, the sets with the remaining two Insecticons I need!)
Blades
Dropshot
No longer looking for RID Dreadwind, but I still need Smokejumper. I'm also in need of Mammoth Nemesis Prime's tail piece, as my figure lacks it. Send me a PM.
ganon578

Post by ganon578 »

Holy crap! You guys still have some Classics floating around? I haven't seen them since two summers ago. And I haven't seen any Cybertron TFs in my area for about a year. Locally, there isn't anything that truly warms the shelves right now, Christmas wiped out all things around me. Here's a few that I noticed though in the fall and summer (and a little bit recently):

Movie:
Anything Real Gear Robots
Camshaft
Stockade
Payload
Incinerator

Animated:
I don't really check these, but I notice a lot of Ratchets and Blackarachnias

Universe:
Legends G2 Megs
Cheetor
Heavy Load
Dropshot
Blades
Legends Hound
Unicron
Gouki

Post by Gouki »

Hmmm. Classic Jetfire and, oddly enough, Optimus Prime seem to be huge shelf warmers. (Energon) Unicron was for a long while around certain shops, as was teh MP-02 Ultra Magnus. There were way to many movie toys to remember that did not move anywhere, including all of the leaders except the standard Optimus Prime.

Animated seems to be moving pretty quickly, except for the Leaders which move slowly, but fairly constantly. The Robot Heroes and Legends seem to be in a similar situation, with the Robot Heroes (and all other related lines to that from all franchises) moving a lot slower.
"Give into the Demon inside... Shun Goku Sattsu!"
Catalyst Dragon

Post by Catalyst Dragon »

Universe-
Prowl
Sideswipe
Tankor
Galvatron
Ironhide
Blades
Heavyload
Silverbolt
Stormcloud
Unicron

No matter where I go this is about all anyone has... EVER!

Animated-
Cybertron mode Prime
All first and second wave voyagers
Leader Bulkhead
Lockdown
Rachet
Elite Guard BB
And more Blackarachnias than I can count...
All that was needed was a catalyst and the machines of war are set in motion.
Sunstreaker2

Post by Sunstreaker2 »

Catalyst Dragon wrote:Universe-
Prowl
Sideswipe
Tankor
Galvatron
Ironhide
Blades
Heavyload
Silverbolt
Stormcloud
Unicron

No matter where I go this is about all anyone has... EVER!

Animated-
Cybertron mode Prime
All first and second wave voyagers
Leader Bulkhead
Lockdown
Rachet
Elite Guard BB
And more Blackarachnias than I can count...
Storm Cloud is SHELFWARMING in your area? I haven't even seen one since the day after Christmas! Only time I saw the 25th Anniversary Deluxe figures as well...
No longer looking for RID Dreadwind, but I still need Smokejumper. I'm also in need of Mammoth Nemesis Prime's tail piece, as my figure lacks it. Send me a PM.
Transformer Kamen

Post by Transformer Kamen »

All the stores in my area have been pretty much cleared of all deluxes for the past 3+ weeks. I've seen one of Hound and two of Cyclonus. Cheetor is already claiming the spot of pegwarmer for the wave; I've seen five or six of him. One Wal-Mart has a few Animated Deluxe Primes, and two each of Swindle (well, one now...) and Blazing Lockdown.

Voyagers are stacked three deep and three high most places, Lugnut and Grimlock being the main offenders.

Ultra Classes are also strewn wherever there's room. Onslaught is common but Stormcloud wins the prize.

Leader Bulkhead and Megatron are not moving at all. And I only just this week saw Ultra Magnus. Too bad Leader class figures are no longer on sale or I would have picked one up. :(

Store exclusives aren't moving either. Target has an endcap and a separate shelf for the Comic and Movie packs, plus those Stealth Lockdown and Rescue Ratchet packs. TRU is also stocked full of Voyager movie redecoes (Mudflap and Inferno) and the Ultra Wingsaber figure and Unicron isn't moving either.

Oh, yeah. The re-issure of the original Prime figure...also not moving.
Detective Barricade

Post by Detective Barricade »

Movie:
Payload (pops up every now and again)
AllSpark Power Deluxe class - virtually all of them
AllSpark Power Legends Vs. sets
Premium Prime and Megs

Animated:
The Battle Begins 2 pack
any form of Bulkhead
Voyager and Leader Megatron
one, maybe two Blackarachnia
Cybertron mode Prime
Deluxe Wave 3
Lugnut
Grimlock
Blitzwing (not nearly as much as the others)
Rescue Ratchet

Universe:
Sunstreaker
Prowl
sometimes Octane
Dropshot
Heavy Load
both WW 2 packs
Got a complaint?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Complaints department: making complaints disappear since 2009!
skywarp408
Protoform

Post by skywarp408 »

Universe Prowl
Unicron
25th Anniversary Barf colored Prime.
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Is that a new variant?

Pegwarmers:
ANIMATED:
- Ratchet
- Black Arachnia
- Swoop
- Snarl
- Sentinel Prime
- Prowl
- Lugnut

MOVIE (Still)
- Salvage
- Swindle
- Big Daddy
- Crankcase
- Breakaway
- Incinerator

UNIVERSE
- Ironhide
- Prowl
- Silverstreak
- Acid Storm
- Cheetor
- All Voyagers
- 25th Prime
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
Catalyst Dragon

Post by Catalyst Dragon »

The only place close to me to find ultras is TRU. My wal-mart doesn't carry them and according to the store manager they never will...

And TRU is 70+ miles away and I don't have a car currently, but when I was their at Christmas their were Stormclouds and Onslaughts as far as the eye can see.
All that was needed was a catalyst and the machines of war are set in motion.
burnitall
Protoform

Post by burnitall »

You know what's here in Spokane? jack shit. :mad: Nah, actually theres always a few ani Ratchets, OilSlicks, and Blackarachnia's on the pegs, they never sell anymore, and leaders Megatron and Bulky. OH and the new uni reissue of OP.
Thats at Walmart, and at TRU theres the same plus the latest movie voyagers, and some uni ultra silverbolts and the powerglide repaint. Nothing I don't already have, or want (Hound and Cyclonus, I'm gunning for YOU)
Oh yeah, I've seen the universe/classics OP vs. Megs 2 pack at a couple of Safeways, of all places.
Energon Hot Shot

Post by Energon Hot Shot »

Movie: Everything finally left the shelves except the screen battles tow truck and Bumblebee missing his legs x2. They've been around for about a year at a local Wal-Mart being shifted from the shelf, clearance, the top shelf of the dog food aisle, and once again the shelf. You'd think 50% off would make it interesting to someone.

Animated: Ratchet and Blackarachnia(these two are almost gone), Lugnut, Leader Bulkhead and Megatron.

Universe: Dropshot, Onslaught(Ultra), 25th Prime, Galvatron, RH Cheetor+Blackarachnia.
Steam: Hot Shot
ganon578

Post by ganon578 »

On a recent trip to TRU, I was overwhelmed by Movie Voyagers and Ultras.

Mostly:

Wingblade, Mudflap, Inferno, Jetstorm
Clay

Post by Clay »

Most stuff has moved pretty well here since the movie came out. I will say that Animated Ratchet greatly outnumbers his pals at the moment, though.
Vin Ghostal

Post by Vin Ghostal »

Movie Camshaft might be the hardest sell in TF history. A boring, generic character that wasn't in the movie that's a repaint of a boring, generic character that wasn't in the movie? What were they thinking?!?
Springer007

Post by Springer007 »

The classics 2.0 Cybertron Defense Scattorshot. Cybertron Mixmaster with classics 2.0 was actually a better seller, and classics 2.0 Blaster also. I see a lot of Prowls and animated leader two packs.
"Fear denies faith. And for the Immortal Emperor!"

-Space Marines
another tf fan

Post by another tf fan »

Animated Ratchet. That guy has been in the same spot since it showed up. about 10 of them just haning amongst mostly empty space.
Come on and wind me up.
Springer007

Post by Springer007 »

another tf fan wrote:Animated Ratchet. That guy has been in the same spot since it showed up. about 10 of them just haning amongst mostly empty space.
well they are exchanging ol' war stories with the veteran cockroaches. but i second it. i see a lot of them too. as well as a lot of BB's now.
"Fear denies faith. And for the Immortal Emperor!"

-Space Marines