Universe WishList!

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Let's see....

An updated Wheeljack. Seriously, we have a Classic/Universe Prowl, BB, Silverbolt, Sunstreaker, Ironhide and Grimlock. He's the only missing one in Earthforce...

Broadside and Sandstorm as deluxe triplechangers might work if they did it like Animated Blitzwing or Cla Astrotrain, not as half-arsed job like Octankor.

Shrapnel as an original Legends class mold.

Thrust/Dirge imported from Henkei.

Gears and Windcharger as legends class toys. The IDW version of Blurr also rocks.

We have Unievrse Ravage. Create a Frenzy/Rumble and a Laserbeak/Buzzsaw.

A Classicsverse reincarnation of SHOCKWAVE. Please, Hasbro... Make a toy-gun version of him.

A proper Classics Nightbeat. They can redeco it into Siren.

Armada Megatron/Cybertron Unicron redeco into Bludgeon. With a damned sword this time, please Hasbro.

An Ultra Class SIXSHOT!!!

BLACKJACK. Obviously. A quick redeco of Legends Jazz can work... I'm dying for something like this.
Herugrim
Protoform

Post by Herugrim »

I don't know about using Armada Megatron for Bludgeon. His articulation (like most Armada-moulds) was very sub-par. What good is it to make a bludgeon who can't even swing his sword except straight up and down?

A good retool of Universe Unicron could work. Not just a repaint, though. They need to change the sculpt of his helmet and many of the other details. I'd still rather see a new deluxe mould, though. One that comes with a minicon tank/weapon targetmaster-ish minicon that resembles Bludgeon's original robot mode while the main figure is a design homage to his shell.
Grufflock

Post by Grufflock »

Blackjack wrote:
BLACKJACK. Obviously. A quick redeco of Legends Jazz can work... I'm dying for something like this.
Hah! I was already thinking of that one. Actually, I was thinking of turning most of the Uni Legends into Micromasters...
Herugrim wrote:I don't know about using Armada Megatron for Bludgeon. His articulation (like most Armada-moulds) was very sub-par. What good is it to make a bludgeon who can't even swing his sword except straight up and down?

A good retool of Universe Unicron could work. Not just a repaint, though. They need to change the sculpt of his helmet and many of the other details. I'd still rather see a new deluxe mould, though. One that comes with a minicon tank/weapon targetmaster-ish minicon that resembles Bludgeon's original robot mode while the main figure is a design homage to his shell.
I'd like to see the IDW Bludgeon and Fort Max, rather than repainting/reworking old molds to fit the name.
WWW.OLDOILHOUSE.CO.UK
Bringing Robots Into Disgrace Since 1984
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Grufflock wrote: I'd like to see the IDW Bludgeon and Fort Max, rather than repainting/reworking old molds to fit the name.
Same here. IDW Bludgeon as a Deluxe class, IDW Wheeljack as a Deluxe/Legends class, IDW Fort Max as a Voyager/Ultra class, IDW Iguanus as a Legends class...
Arminius
Protoform

Post by Arminius »

I'd like to see more Deluxe Class and Legend Class versions of the G1 Cars from 84' and 85' and the minibots from 86'. Specifically, Jazz, Wheeljack, and Trailbreaker for the G1 cars. For minibots I'd like to see Outback, Seaspray, Tailgate, Windcharger, Pipes, and Huffer as Legends.
Catalyst Dragon

Post by Catalyst Dragon »

I personally would hope any Windcharger would get a Deluxe class.
But most of the others I see as Legends.
All that was needed was a catalyst and the machines of war are set in motion.
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

I agree with basically every point made here, especially MICROMASTERS!!!!!!!!

Like, in Legends class, and new molds. Or Minicon Class. But must be new mold. Actually, I wish they'd make more poseable micromasters, but in the same size as the old one,s , and i'd love to see them retain the small peg hole under the feet so it would still work with old bases. :clap:

Oh, and for some reason, I just really want to see the turbomasters get redone. Not thunderclash, just Flash, Scorch, Boss, and Hurricane.

EDIT: BlackJack, have you seen the 'new' pic of Thrust? It actually shows his wings correctly. Same old thread as before.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Catalyst Dragon

Post by Catalyst Dragon »

The Throttlebots would be neat to see a new Universe version!

Wouldn't mind seeing Topspin & Twintwist either.
All that was needed was a catalyst and the machines of war are set in motion.
electro girl

Post by electro girl »

Id like some Dinobots or Stunticons and Snapdragon.
-------------------------
A Chinese cartoon where the robots turn into blingwads!
NOBODY LOVES WHEELIE
Protoform

Post by NOBODY LOVES WHEELIE »

Recolor Mudflap in neon green as Hauler, and then in orange for Grapple!
NOBODY LOVES WHEELIE
Protoform

Post by NOBODY LOVES WHEELIE »

Colored it in...sweet!
Tramp
Protoform

Post by Tramp »

NOBODY LOVES WHEELIE wrote:I know Nightbeat was done as an exclusive from the C-Hot Shot mold, which I'd love to see as a mass release, but I doubt will happen, but why not take the E-Inferno and make a U-HMjr homage to Hosehead and G1 Grapple. And since Nightbeat was so similar to Siren why not make Hotshot into Siren?

And I would die for a decent Bludgeon homage I've often maintained that the Armada Megatron with the Enegon Starscream's sword reainted and molded with a skull face would rock!

It wasn't the Cybertron Hot Shot mold that the OTFCC used for their exclusive Nightbeat figure. It was Energon Hot Shot.
Grufflock

Post by Grufflock »

NOBODY LOVES WHEELIE wrote:Image

Colored it in...sweet!
Hmmmmmm. That may just have to happen.
WWW.OLDOILHOUSE.CO.UK
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

No, It doesn't. Not gonna say why, but i hope no one does that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
wyze2099
Protoform

Post by wyze2099 »

Don Figueroa's SUV! Soundwave needs to be released somehow. Seriously. Might as well be as a Universe figure.
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Treadshot A1 wrote:No, It doesn't. Not gonna say why, but i hope no one does that.
Coming from someone who said Hasbro's Galvatron was shit and your version made from an half-assed Gundum Model was superior? People have different tastes, and that is your opinion. Deal with it =\
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
Grufflock

Post by Grufflock »

Edited

Posted twice.

Not sure why
WWW.OLDOILHOUSE.CO.UK
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

@ Secretcode: Sure that's my opinion, if someone does it, fine. It wasn't meant as a "What I say goes" sorta thing, just my thoughts on the idea. Does everybody* misinterpret me?

Me want SUV Soundwave so bad...:)

@Catalyst: Might be uploading a deluxe Windcharger soon. Not that great, just another BB repaint.

@ Grufflock: OK, you asked for it. I personally think the mold is sh*t and that that colour scheme...doesn't help.

*Not literally.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Grufflock

Post by Grufflock »

Treadshot A1 wrote:I agree with basically every point made here, especially MICROMASTERS!!!!!!!!
Why, instead of recolouring the larger figures, are we not seeing micromaster homages done in the legends and mini-con lines?

Treadshot A1 wrote:No, It doesn't. Not gonna say why, but i hope no one does that.
You can't just leave it there. why?
WWW.OLDOILHOUSE.CO.UK
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Treadshot A1, please stop using greyed text for what seem to be self-pitying asides. Seeing as the text isn't actually hidden in any way it simply makes posts needlessly difficult to read. There are spoiler tags for actual spoilers, or black text for everything else (except in cases of highlighting, in which case a brighter colour should be used).