POST YOUR NEWEST ACQUISITIONS!

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Catalyst Dragon

Post by Catalyst Dragon »

I got universe Scattershot and all the Universe Spychangers at a Family Dollar in Oklahoma.
All that was needed was a catalyst and the machines of war are set in motion.
wolfbolt86
Protoform

Post by wolfbolt86 »

Just got Silverbolt at Target. I haven't seen less than ore Ultras in about three weeks.
Sunstreaker2

Post by Sunstreaker2 »

Got Animated Soundwave today. I love him. Unfortunately, I cannot seem to get Laserbeak to peg onto his arm...
No longer looking for RID Dreadwind, but I still need Smokejumper. I'm also in need of Mammoth Nemesis Prime's tail piece, as my figure lacks it. Send me a PM.
Detective Barricade

Post by Detective Barricade »

Beast Machines Ultra Jetstorm, RiD Sky-Byte, and Energon Sharkticon, all from an online seller on another forum I frequent. Now to find some Autobots/Maximals to "entertain" them... (rip apart);)
Got a complaint?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Complaints department: making complaints disappear since 2009!
Shield Strike
Protoform

Post by Shield Strike »

Finally got around to picking up Leader Bulkhead today! Yay!! He's dead spiffy....:D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jaynz
Custom Title: RIP - see pixelsagas.com

Post by Jaynz »

Games of Deception Bugbyte finally came in today. (Horray for Ebay undercutting!)

Also picked up Transformers: Animated: Season One on DVD
Detective Barricade

Premium Jazz came in yesterday. It's a crying shame that the Premium Series wasn't the initial release, as Jazz does look quite spiffy! He also concludes my collection of the Movie figures, until Revenge of the Fallen comes out!
Got a complaint?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sunstreaker2

Post by Sunstreaker2 »

Picked up Legends Starscream and Red Alert. I'm waiting for G2 Megs and Hound to show up...
No longer looking for RID Dreadwind, but I still need Smokejumper. I'm also in need of Mammoth Nemesis Prime's tail piece, as my figure lacks it. Send me a PM.
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Detective Barricade wrote:Premium Jazz came in yesterday. It's a crying shame that the Premium Series wasn't the initial release, as Jazz does look quite spiffy! He also concludes my collection of the Movie figures, until Revenge of the Fallen comes out!
My movie 1 collection won't end until the Bumblebee 3 pack comes out >_>
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
numbat

Post by numbat »

Detective Barricade wrote:Premium Jazz came in yesterday. It's a crying shame that the Premium Series wasn't the initial release, as Jazz does look quite spiffy! He also concludes my collection of the Movie figures, until Revenge of the Fallen comes out!
Yeah - Premium Jazz is great!

(I'm not so keen on the added Autobot inisignia on Premium Ironhide though, and prefer the original release...)

I'm awaiting delivery of Best Buy Metallic Ratchet, and that'll round off my Movie collecting - again, until ROTF. (Do you think a Leader Class Jetfire could happen? Another huge Blackbird TF would be great! And movie-style complexity would sure beat G1 Overlord!)

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Prolly going to be downsized into a Voyager, but I'm hoping for Ultra-class this time.

What I really want is a Movie-style Supreme Six-Shot.
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
Detective Barricade

I'd say that Prime is a guaranteed Leader class figure. The Fallen or Starscream will likely get Leader treatment too. If Jetfire plays a large enough role (or is cool enough), he might get a Leader class figure. Of course, they could just do a Voyager that ends up throwing scale with his comrades out...
Got a complaint?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jaynz

Post by Jaynz »

Still rebuilding my 'personal classics'...

Energon Roadblock (as Grapple)
Energon Superion (as Superion and the Aerialbots)
electro girl

Post by electro girl »

Got Universe Sunstreaker and Prowl today and I love them.
-------------------------
A Chinese cartoon where the robots turn into blingwads!
Jaynz

Post by Jaynz »

Snagged Legends Hound today.. last of the shopping for a bit.

I find myself disturbingly in agreement with walky a lot these days. Legends Hound is a LOT of love.
PresidentSEARS

Post by PresidentSEARS »

picked up optimal optimus (albiet without gun or sheilds) for pennies yesterday along with heavy metal wars on vhs.
numbat

Post by numbat »

Well, I finally rounded off my Movie Autobots with Best Buy Metallic Ratchet, who arrived yesterday.

I dunno if it's the current attention on Animated and Universe, but his price seems to have dropped considerably just now, if you shop around (for us poor UK folks who have to import, that is). 25GBP with postage - just a fiver over Voyager retail price over here.

He's quite nifty - better than I expected - and is not uncomfortable to look at with the metallic paint job. And the butterfly-axe is quite fun, actually, but not sure if it's enough to qualify him as a conservation 'bot along with MP Convoy and RM G1 Convoy (with serious axes), or the upcoming Blazing Lockdown.

He's a bloody big and bulky figure compared to my other Movie Voyagers (being Blackout (lol!) and Ironhide).

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Also items on eBay.
numbat

Post by numbat »

Things are going well - my Universe Classics Legends Megs, Hound and Jazz arrived this afternoon (courtesy of Clay - thanks!).

Difficult to choose a favourite at this stage - they're all really nifty. Legends have returned to top form after the questionable Movie offerings - and homages to G1 / G2 to boot! Roll on the LOC Minibots!

:)

Also items on eBay.
Catalyst Dragon

Post by Catalyst Dragon »

Got Universe Classics Blaster and Galvatron.
Ordered Masterpeice Megatron from BBTS clearance.

Found G1 Cosmo in my roommates old toychest.

Found some bits and pieces of others(like g1 Blitzwing) most were damaged beyond repair.

The most complete other than Cosmo was BW Quickstrike and the Snaping turtle(name?) missing Beast mode head and arm/back leg respectivly.
All that was needed was a catalyst and the machines of war are set in motion.
Sunstreaker2

Post by Sunstreaker2 »

Picked up Legends Onslaught.