POST YOUR NEWEST ACQUISITIONS!

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Clay

Post by Clay »

He's less articulate, his proportions are worse, he has more random cat parts hanging off in robot mode, and his parts don't stay locked down into one mode or the other as well as the original.

Yeah, it's that bad.
burnitall
Protoform

Post by burnitall »

That sucks. I want to get Cheetor, too. I'm tired of having to fix every new tf I get lately. No more quality control? Is that a thing of the past now?
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

Yeah, spotted a Cheetor as well, and skipped on it. Also found Hound, which I've been after. He's quite nice, though I'm not entirely sold on the shade of green. It might grow on me, or I'll be changing it. But otherwise he's a great figure (except his hologram gun fitting on his shoulder all weird. I'll have to fix that somehow...)
ganon578

Post by ganon578 »

Pun-3X wrote:Yeah, spotted a Cheetor as well, and skipped on it. Also found Hound, which I've been after. He's quite nice, though I'm not entirely sold on the shade of green. It might grow on me, or I'll be changing it. But otherwise he's a great figure (except his hologram gun fitting on his shoulder all weird. I'll have to fix that somehow...)
True story. His hologram gun doesn't fit on the shoulder well at all. I had to pin it into place with the wheel on his back so it would stay on his shoulder.
Catalyst Dragon

Post by Catalyst Dragon »

I want Hound, been looking all over, anyways got Movie Crankcase, Animated Voyager Lugnut, Animated Snarl and Movie Fracture.

Ordered G1 Topspin and TwinTwist for $16 at BBTS. Working on my Wreckers.
And Universe 1.0 Megatron(Gigatron)
All that was needed was a catalyst and the machines of war are set in motion.
Grufflock

Post by Grufflock »

Just got the Jumpstarters, Armada Demolisher and Battle Rollar. May get a review up for BR when I get a chance.

Just remolded Demolishers face, and thinking about a new paint scheme and name for him. Liking Irontread (Japanese name) but I want some obscure tank decepticon for the colours.
WWW.OLDOILHOUSE.CO.UK
Bringing Robots Into Disgrace Since 1984
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

looking all over for Hound, Cyclonus and Starscream. No luck yet. However, stumbled upon Cheetor and Silverstreak, and bought them. Got Legends Animated BB and Prowl.

Will return to the toy shop tomorrow for Sideswipe...
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Went to another store. Got Uni. Ratbat vs Springer and Dirge vs Roadbuster.

Also got the Takara Beast Wars anniversary beetle Maximal. Forgot the name. The Ramhorn repaint...

Oh, and I agree. Ten minutes into playing with Cheetor and I see what you're talking about. His robot mode is very weak. Back-heavy, stupid tail weapon, the midsection and shoulders can't hold together properly... My brother seems to like him very much, however. Still no Hound or Cyclonus.
Sunstreaker2

Post by Sunstreaker2 »

I picked up Universe Starscream and Cyclonus today. They didn't have any Hounds...
No longer looking for RID Dreadwind, but I still need Smokejumper. I'm also in need of Mammoth Nemesis Prime's tail piece, as my figure lacks it. Send me a PM.
burnitall
Protoform

Post by burnitall »

I went to Safeway on christmas eve to get a six pack, and found the universe OP vs. Megatron ultimate battle pack. So I got a couple TF's and some beer. yay!
Sunstreaker2

Post by Sunstreaker2 »

I got a hell of a haul-Armada Demolisher, RID/Universe Dreadwind, and Universe Nemesis Prime!

It wasn't PERFECT though...No Mini-Con for Demolisher, no Smokejumper and only six missiles for Dreadwind, and for lack of a better word, Nemmy is missing the "ass piece" that covers the barrel of the Big Cannon in beast mode. Still a great set of toys though. What do you want for 1o bucks each? :p

Nemesis is a BEAST (quite literally!) That Big Cannon packs a serious punch! I accidentally shot my sis and she complained of pain! Now that's a missile launcher!

Demolisher is very nice, especially after I realized that I had to collapse the legs down into themselves.

Dreadwind is VERY cool. Except for a floppy right knee he's a perfect figure. Heavily armed, highly articulate, just awesome.
No longer looking for RID Dreadwind, but I still need Smokejumper. I'm also in need of Mammoth Nemesis Prime's tail piece, as my figure lacks it. Send me a PM.
another tf fan

Post by another tf fan »

burnitall wrote:I went to Safeway on christmas eve to get a six pack, and found the universe OP vs. Megatron ultimate battle pack. So I got a couple TF's and some beer. yay!

I know, I bought one at Safeway for $15 before christmas now they are 7.99, oops.
Come on and wind me up.
Detective Barricade

Post by Detective Barricade »

And awaaay we go! I got Universe Powerglide today, along with that structure deck you see there.

The hips could've been designed better, but he's otherwise alright.
Got a complaint?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Complaints department: making complaints disappear since 2009!
ganon578

Post by ganon578 »

Hooray for Christmas!!! I got Universe Roadbuster vs. Dirge and also got Universe Unicron. He's frickin' MASSIVE!!!
Transformer Kamen

Post by Transformer Kamen »

While in a not-so-local Target, I was shocked off my socks to find Classics Hound. No Cyclonus, though, so the hunt continues...
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Detective Barricade wrote:And awaaay we go! I got Universe Powerglide today, along with that structure deck you see there.
That structure is second only to Zombie World. Both have cards that are extremely necessary nowadays.
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
Springer007

Post by Springer007 »

Bought Spolotlight 3. I liked all the stories, of course I am easy to please. I won't spoil it too much. Grimlock was interesting, never figured that would make a good twist of fate and I prefer this version compared to G1. Wheelie was interesting and how his speech became as it was (sorry I want to refer to Wheelie as a girl because of the personality). Blaster was very inventive on how he has a rivalry and hatred for Soundwave. Arcee could have been done a bit better, but the experimental gender thing was original to say the least. Lastly, Mirage, I really felt the story was a good start, but something else would have been better story wise.

Art 5/5 - I love the art styles.
Story 3/5 - Some twists and turns, but felt it could have been better.
Presentation 2.5/5 - I felt this could have been far better, but I am a perfectionist when it comes to how something is laid out story board wise.
Overall 3.5/5 mainly for the art is what I bought it for.
"Fear denies faith. And for the Immortal Emperor!"

-Space Marines
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Got universe Tread Bolt. Toys are sloooooow here.
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

secretcode wrote:That structure is second only to Zombie World. Both have cards that are extremely necessary nowadays.
What, Caius and Plague Wolf? Zombie World and Goblin Zombie? Might help to have Il Blud...
Blackjack wrote:Got universe Tread Bolt. Toys are sloooooow here.
Whatcha mean slow? If you got Treadbolt and you're sloooooow, I must be in a stop zone.

I went on the hunt for a Jetfire/Storm pack, but no luck....Oh well. :down:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Transformer Kamen

Finally!

Post by Transformer Kamen »

I found Cyclonus!