I got Movie Thundercracker

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Vincent
Protoform

I got Movie Thundercracker

Post by Vincent »

Pretty nifty. Admittedly not a perfect figure due to the fact that he lacks a bit of variety in his poses. Not because of lack of articulation, but simply because of the very design he was built with. Still, though, missile launchers ftw, baby! (am I the only who thought that adding a sound function as the missile launches would be cool?)

I'm going to do a review of him, so I was wondering if he was a straight repaint of Starscream.

Next on my list; Movie Rescue Ratcher (which looks awesome) or Cybertron Scorponok (which looks blocky but is a Decepticon, and considering how I lost Ramjet and Wreckage Thundercracker is pretty lonely).
Mospeada

Post by Mospeada »

I just bought a movie Thundercracker myself today! Awesome. It's the same figure as Starscream with a different head and missile racks on his arms, basically.
Sunstreaker2

Post by Sunstreaker2 »

I passed on Starscream and Thundercracker, but I did just get Deep Space Starscream.
No longer looking for RID Dreadwind, but I still need Smokejumper. I'm also in need of Mammoth Nemesis Prime's tail piece, as my figure lacks it. Send me a PM.
Detective Barricade

Post by Detective Barricade »

Mospeada wrote:I just bought a movie Thundercracker myself today! Awesome. It's the same figure as Starscream with a different head and missile racks on his arms, basically.
Actually, it's just a new head. That's TC/G1 deco 'Screamer's only difference to the original mold. It's a shame they did not do a Skywarp deco for this mold (the Voyager), but it did receive more than it's fair share of repaints.:)
Got a complaint?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Complaints department: making complaints disappear since 2009!
Mospeada

Post by Mospeada »

You're right, I just noticed Starscream has the same missile racks. I'd never even flipped them out.