Tankor's Melee Blade

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Treadshot A1

Tankor's Melee Blade

Post by Treadshot A1 »

I need some help. I was going to get tankor off a well known auction site, but before i spend any $, i want to know if his melee blade can detach. Help?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ostentatious

Post by Ostentatious »

Are you talkin' about Mega-sized Tankor from Beast Machines or the Classics Tankor/Octane? I have no idea about the Beast Machines Tankor, but the pincer thing on the Classics one is removable. It's just another weapon like his rifle. Its got a a review on Youtube.
~
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Don't know much about the figure itself, but it's going to be released in a month or so, and it'll be a hell of a lot cheaper than getting it from theifbay.
dotCommunism
Protoform

Post by dotCommunism »

I'll never understand paying about ten times as much for something just to get it a few months before it comes out, just to have it before everyone else. Especially when it could very well be stolen anyway... I always thought one of the appeals of stolen goods was the fact that they're generally cheaper.

But yeah, I'd definitely rather have the same toy, more money and fewer ethical issues
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

Well, actually, BBTS preorder was my preferred option for classics tankor. Even with postage it's cheaper than AU RRP.

Tanks, anyway (no pun intended)!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
another tf fan

Post by another tf fan »

dotCommunism wrote:... I always thought one of the appeals of stolen goods was the fact they're generally cheaper...
:lol:
Come on and wind me up.